Prison School

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING OFF NAMEK? I just want to go back to shitty sexual innuendos and people peeing on each other

Check current volume reviews on Amazon jp. They hate the never ending sports arc. I dropped it because of it too.

This whole arc isn't all bad, the Hana chapters were good. Then this part started and its taking 3 chapters to do one motion

Are you really that blind due to your "Namek" hate? This is the last arc, they are tying up all loose ends and even some that weren't even a question. They develop all the main and side characters in this arc to their conclusion. There will only be a handful of epilogue chapters and that's it

It wouldn't bug me as much if it at least had an entertaining B-plot. Instead we have the chairman and whatever the fuck is happening with him.

This shit was never good in the first place. Devil Blues was much better.

this
it's very clear that this is the last arc and they are trying to get as much as they can
after this, there won't we more Prison School anymore

dID MARI WIN ALREADY? SHE JUST NEEDS THE COCK.

I'm assuming the current arc is some sort of satire of shounen manga pacing, but honestly it wouldn't make up for it. The story has progressed like 10 minutes the last fucking YEAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

It's boring when you compare it to all the early arcs that made the manga great.

>That everything.
Goddamn I just don't get why some people still insist he needs to end up with pissgirl.

Probably because Mari doesn't give a shit about Kiyoshi, and Hana is actually in love with him. But shippers seem too retarded to see it.

This is such bullshit, can't believe that there's an animated series and live action feature of this.

>Hanafags
>talking about delusion

>MC needs to end with girl x because she has a crush on him.
That's not really an argument, user. I could just say Kiyoshi needs to end up with Chiyo because he has a crush on her.

I've stopped reading it until this shit arc is over. Which hopefully is within the next 6 months.

Reminder that the sport festival arc is already 1/3rd of the entire manga.
Reminder that the wet t-shirt contest is just a misunderstanding and wont happen.

I don't think the author intended it to go any further than its first or second arc, everything would have wrapped up nicely.
This is just extra padding to make some extra cash of its back. I don't see it going anywhere after the sports tournament.

Yeah, a few random reviews from Amazon sure matters a lot.

Meanwhile the manga is still in the top 10 of the rankings when a new volume come out.

>I don't see it going anywhere after the sports tournament.
>The yakuniku party
>Chiyo birthday meltdown
>Kiyoshi's Chiyo misunderstanding
>Kate revenge arc
>Kate knowing Hana's dirty little secret

Even forgot the wet t-shirt contest and the summer retreat.

I dropped the series after the relay event since I figured I wouldn't be seeing more Hana for a while.

I'll pick it back up when it's complete, probably.

At least I'm happy that the director regained his memories. It makes me feel like the plot is actually advancing for once.

To be honest all this sports festival shit made me forget about those side plots, next arc, wet T-shirt arc where everything gets wrapped up

Comparing works of different genres
>neet

At least he'll end up with best girl.
Mari

When are they gonna show Hana's feet?

Just wait for it to pile up and binge read it, you fucking faggot. I'm sick and tired of you cunts whining every fucking week when this shit is pretty standard in any series.

Haven't followed this for 2 years, what is the lewdest thing that has happened?

Piss

Medusa

>This whole arc isn't all bad
yes it fucking is
not only has it dragged on forever, but the jokes are shit and the panels are lackluster

Andre stopped being funny a long time ago

Mari will be shipped with Meiko user. Kiyoshi will get Hana (the better choice) or Chiyo (the not as good choice)

it should all have ended here

You should have ended here