Full 42 minute recording of Wilfred Laurier reprimanding TA for showing Peterson video

soundcloud.com/tristin-john-hopper/recording-of-meeting-between-lindsay-shepherd-and-wilfrid-laurier-university-professors

>This is a meeting between teaching assistant Lindsay Shepherd and Wilfrid Laurier University representatives. Shepherd was called in for violating the school's Gendered and Sexual Violence policy by screening a few minutes of a TVOntario program which questioned the use of gender-neutral pronouns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_WWi-dgNJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"wrongthink will not be tolerated"

>A fag and a girl discussing
I lasted about 15 seconds

>the absolute state of canada

I live in the highlands north of her wat do ?

Stick to STEM boys and girls. Let the idiots kill themselves.

What a fucking joke. Awful absolutely abhorrent. The state of this country...

made it to 2:32, before realizing that:
b) Profs that need to be mashed hard by a USMC drill instructor
>and c) a roastie Lefty liberal cunt that deserves a hard, distasteful dose of reality herself
quit bitching cunt. you're at a Marxist Uni. you deserve everything these faggot Profs gave you. boo-motherfucking-hoo nigger

Is she slow? How come she didn't whip out her female privilege?

Everyone already knew Canada was a joke.

She's showing a Peterson clip, she's sounds redpilled

Nope she's one of them. She was showing the video so they could discuss it. But just doing that triggered her classmates.

I can't believe these nincompoops are working at a university.

"He does not have the substantial academic evidence to be a credible person"

hohohoho boy

the way he calls out Texas, my state, with his faggy lisp makes me want to cut his tongue out

:3

>"Just try it, what's the worst that could happen."

seriously? fuck this stupid roastie nigger, the professors and JP. they're fucking leafs. there is no hope for them. let the Chinese fry them and eat them like Wok dogs

>I can't believe these nincompoops are working at a university.
With what you hear, do you imagine they could do anything else?...Uni is not hard for Arts...you don't need to think, only regurgitate.

Universities are entirely leftists indoctrination mooks like these guys. In an entire campus you'll be hard pressed to find 5 competent professors who solely teach their subject and don't rally students for some #FuckTrump march

their arguments are so paper thin, anyone with a layman understanding of rhetoric and the subject matter could rip their heart out through their prolapsed anus.

No, because they don't kill themselves.
The will continue to clamor about their bullshit, and will infect more and more companies through HR and "diversity" programs until we have nowhere left to work.
We have to kill them.

Xir is finding this post 'problematic', it's contributing to a 'toxic' Sup Forums experience for marginalized minorities, delete it immediately mkay

>their arguments are so paper thin
I would not call them arguments...we're at such a point where it's difficult, at least for me, to recognize what these people's problems are...other than that we don't recognize them as kings/prophets.

>Amerimutts and Canucks get into six-figure debts for this

They're not intended to be arguments, their designed as moral and rhetorical traps to force compliance.
They know they're not arguing.

>Sit at computer all day doing mentally draining tasks
>get paid same as most other professions in most places around the world
>get micromanaged by your 'scrum master'
>body and mind turn to shit
>get burnt out
>spend rest of your career trying to avoid programming
>government imports 10000 indian java programmers and pay drops to below that of garbage collector

Canada's more far gone than we are with social and cultural mores and we're more far gone demographically. It's foolish for either country to cavalierly abandon the other as a lost cause.

rape and murder her, upload video to liveleak

wrongthink meetings are the fucking worst

>university: not all perspectives are valid

KEK

LOL, this one guy,

>I only teach things that have been verified by my institutions, the peer review process totally can't be influenced by political concerns

Still listening.
These professors are profoundly ignorant. At 17:47 one states the Nazis in Weimar Germany used free speech to advance their movement.

Weimar Germany didn't have free speech; in fact it had many anti-hate speech laws. The Nazi leaders were constantly tossed in prison for what they said and wrote and their publications were shut down routinely. In the eyes of the public this gave them more legitimacy and also help foment the idea nationalists were being persecuted.

>whip out her female privilege

cos that's overridden these days by fake women (tranny) privilege on the totem pole of victimhood that defines their clownworld ideology.
>therefore bad goy, lose your job.

That was crazy to listen too.

Nope. She's a diehard lefty. She's just, to her credit, one of the few left that believe in open debate and showing the other side of the argument t

Who cares ? Stop spamming the front page with your canadia cuckiness. Why do you have the queen's anus on your flag ?

>Peterson is the alt right
>Peterson is just like the wackos that think the black helicopters are coming to take them away in the middle of the night
>Peterson has no basis in reality or academic credibility
>He believes in this new thing, cultural marxism, and that the left has complete control of Canada and you can be arrested for saying certain things
>Oh and btw, what you're saying is transphobia that's breaking the Ontario human-rights code.
>
>

>She's a diehard lefty.
Do we know this from elsewhere? Anyone practicing taqiyya would claim to be fostering both sides of the debate and allowing open argument, knowing that the ideas of one side are far stronger than the other. I could see it plausibly going either way whether she's actually a lefty or redpilled. Regardless, the left is so paranoid in the current climate (listen to how many times the commissars referenced "alt-right" and "Richard Spencer") that they'll pounce on anyone merely suspected of disloyalty. Better to oust a friendly on occasion than allow enemies to lurk within.

Well the first clue is that she's a grad student from that very same Canadian lefty university. The rest is in the recording itself, she disagrees with Peterson and most of her points she just wanted to show it

>she disagrees with Peterson and most of her points she just wanted to show it
Well that'd be what someone who practices taqiyya would say when dragged into such a meeting, hence the uncertainty unless there's some other source for her lefty bona fides. I'm a grad student at a university (admittedly not a notoriously lefty one or in a notoriously lefty field), so I know non-conforming politics aren't non-existent, even if it's a small minority of grad students.

I know three people who heard the original extended cut and became much more rightwing friendly because of it.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. We're winning the culture war.

That school is ripe for a workplace violence. Can't treat people that way and expect to survive. Of course, it is Cuckada.

/thread

Hey I don't have a twitter but someone please get this to JP so he can destroy it. This is genuinely useful propaganda that can serve as a tool for showing how the lefties "think" and "argue".

This could be an incredible tool for redpilling people.

>NYPA

He's already tweeted about it.

Excellent. Yeah I really need to get a fucking twitter already

>all these people worried about this
Between this and LaVar Ball's nogsplosion on CNN, I'd say we have a good couple weeks ahead boys

youtube.com/watch?v=i_WWi-dgNJM