When will world overpopulation finally make it into the mainstream discussion...

When will world overpopulation finally make it into the mainstream discussion? It's clearly the biggest problem we face - at the current rate it's growing we will run out of resources and end up living in a real-life zombie movie scenario.

Other urls found in this thread:

populationpyramid.net/world/2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would it? It's basically solving itself.

>overpopulation
falling for this meme, alaska and nebraska is not,
overpopulation are mostly in the cities where the most vocal pussies are..like you

No such thing as overpopulation, humans are resources.

Inferno was probably the biggest mainstream call to it youll see before its too late.

Look at the UN projections of Africa's population growth this century. It's a major fucking problem.

Hordes of niggers tens of millions strong are going to be clawing their way up the continent towards the Med with the intention and goal of invading Europe.

The ones who stay in Africa will consume its resources until nothing is left. The rainforests are going to be destroyed by these retarded apes. Endangered species are going to start dropping like flies.

So I'm thinking of starting like a street gang but we're devoted to christ. I mean we'll do the same shit normal gangs do like beat people up and do drive bys, but we'll really be down with the bible and stuff. I don't see this backfiring to be honest.

Once 500 million Africans come across the Greek border.

It won't, because it's Africans, Asians, and Muslims that are largely the problem, so saying anything about it would be raycisssss

Overpopulation is the fault of africa

I hear about this but honestly, who cares? Who in their right mind says "damn son, I wish I was in GREECE right now"

them niggas ain't been the same since the turks got through with them.

Never.

It's much too easy to deem such a conversation as racist.

Do your job in combating overpopulation by learning authentic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. You can get a red belt by the time you're 70 if you started in your early teens and then nobody will fuck with you or your beliefs.

>"damn son, I wish I was in GREECE right now"

500 million Africans come into Greece, Greece sends them on to Europe. Not a single person will stay in Greece.

Even in Cali, it's vacant except in the cities, I live in the HD, surrounded by desert, barely see my neighbors.

Overpopulation == lie

I think people should just migrate to Africa en masse and just take advantage of all the natural resources and precious metals there. We can literally build a millionaire paradise there, much like the Arab Emirates, and it wouldn't even take long. They just need a good irrigation system and a couple of well trained and armed militias to take out the warring tribes.

Take out the violence and add in some motorcycles and corporate protection and lobbying, and you've got yourself a member.

Nigeria's middle class is growing. We will be 4 billion strong. You no longer gets to hold his finger on the button.

If niggers ever mattered you would have gotten invaded by all of nato for terrorism .

You are right OP, we DO need to go wipe out 9/10s of all Africa.

Because that is the main growth, the least productive segment and drain resources that COULD be going to either research into space saving technology.

Oh and also overpopulation is a meme, the number of people the planet can support at 1st world levels is rising faster than the number of 1st world citizens. If a certain portion of the world is overpopulated and underteched they will have mass starvation and die off or be teched up to 1st world standards.

>clearly the biggest problem we face

Get new glasses, nigga.

>Knights of Christ
Yeah, I'll go with this name for the gang, what do you think, Mr. President?

I don't think it will really be a problem for a while longer.

The population will stabilize at around 13-14 billion for a while. It will be what happens after that that is interesting.

populationpyramid.net/world/2017/

OK but can we have *some* violence? Just like a bit, enough to put people on edge but not enough to scare them.

Niggers in nigeria cant even sustain themselves rhey will.civil war for food and power soon enough.

It literally is already in mainstream discussion, leftist "intellectuals" talk about it often as an environmental issue

Of course they can't openly acknowledge that the problem lies in Africa and Asia, because that would be racist, so as self-hating whites they only feel qualified to criticise Europe and NA, despite white people being the global minority by far

Hence we get trash like "young women are happier without becoming mothers!" "(((Science))) says (((we're))) having too many children!" "Here's how you can save the planet- never start a family"

>Pic related

war is a natural check to population, like a predator

and it is 100% guaranteed to happen when resources get scarce, so this is not a real problem, not in the 'end of the world' sense

obviously decent people dying is not ideal, and if mismanaged the death could become larger than necessary

It was my idea. He's just going to make another lame 99%er motorcycle club that does stupid shit like charity drives and volunteering at soup kitchens. I mean if you want that then go ahead, but I'm going with the only interpretation of the bible that's appropriate in our day and age: hardcore.

Population control is the realm of people like the Rockefellers. If you fell for the meme and actually want to do their bidding you are nothing but an unpaid shill.

Because of the manner in which over population is occurring, since it would require people to discuss it with respect to race. White and some East Asian populations have been stabilizing since infant mortality rates dropped, so it is not these groups that are the issue.

>You no longer gets to hold his finger on the button.
wut ???

The problem is overtaxation. People who want to have nice things and raise their kids in nice environments can't afford to have children once they reach that level because of the tax bracket, meanwhile some retarded fucking low iq jungle bunny with 10 kids from 10 different fathers gets free housing, food, money and clothes because she is in a lower tax bracket. Instead of taking things from everyone equally, they take from some and give to others. There is no incentive to have children if you've dedicated your life's work to bettering yourself and your environment

Solution: Bomb Africa and the Middle east until every single shit skin there is dead. No overpopulation, world IQ rises, Muslims mostly all dead. Utopia achieved.

You need to learn what the "law of supply and demand" means.

Totally heterosexual and manly bonding wrestling between members only. As long as the guys are big, if they look like they are having fun when being physical with each other then that will be intimidating enough.

So true. Just drove from Indiana to Oregon. Roughly 75% was literally nothing. Vacant, never used land.

Huh? We're ruining the west with it and Africa is predicted to have another billion or two nigs.

Well it sure as hell ain’t whiteys fault this time.

>tfw she is too pretty to flirt with