Sam Hyde and Charls Carrol No Longer Friends

It must've been love... but it's over now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D69CiO7eo44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link or are you a dick sucker op? Suck though they made a cute pair those two

tell us more sam

Don't forget to read your bible, Sam.
I don't want to hear about how you necked yourself because of all that nihilism.

I've been aware of this for a while, it was brewing since the cancelation. Hardcore MDE fans have been living in a bubble of delusion trying to ignore whats been happening behind the scenes but Ruse isn't the only one unhappy about Hyde's far right public profile. It's contaminating the careers of everyone involved in MDE/World Peace. And now Charls is done with Sam for real. Sam pulled the plug on Charls and his social media earlier today. Deleted off Steam and Instagram. You can check for yourself.

friendship ended with charls
eggman is my best friend now

would you stay friends if your best bud turned out to be a serial mass shooter?
I didn't think so.

Proof? Also what happened to Nick? Is he doing okay?

That's all the proof you have?

He's doing just fine. Check his instagram, he turned a barn into a sick ass house.

they will reunite someday

Nick doesn't give a shit about comedy or filmmaking, really. He's still friends with Sam but isn't eager to return to TV. He's more concerned with the real world now, antique business and the wife.

MDE twitter got suspended
WTF
life is getting shittier by the day

Figured it was something like that. A shame too because MDE worked because they all balanced each others energy and Sam capped it all off with how brash he was. Hydewars is garbage, I just stopped paying for it. Hopefully Sam manages to create again.

take a guess why

He's busy selling TIQUES for fat stacks if you nahmean?

Sams crazy assistant, always pushing it.

>Hyde's far right

Charles' wears fucking shirts of the Jap commie killer, unironically.

numerals confirms. Guys like them don't let feuds last too long.

yeah, his sister is a fucking nutjob

Charls hates fags

yeah i can believe this
ive also been having a feeling they were mad at sam for fucking up their big gig
i loved that manlet Charls
RIP

That's too bad.

Also, there's a reason why Charls never talks about it on twitch.

Oh shit, what is this from?

Loyalty of men is worth more than gold itself.
Having a shield brother willing to stand by you in trying times proves more worth then some ass fag bailing when the friendship doesnt lead to money and bitches.
Whats that old bible saying about abandoning friends and family for fame and gold?

So you'd be okay with someone else dragging you down with them and putting your name in the mud?

>So you'd be okay with someone else dragging you down with them and putting your name in the mud?
I might not believe everything he says and I would let people know I dont 100 percent follow him because I am not him 100 percent.
But no I dont care about what others think of me.
You dont pay me or feed me or pay my bills?
Couldnt care if you are around or not.
Sam seems like decent dude.

>Sam seems like decent dude.

lmfao

Sam is a giant idiot who got his show canceled and cried to someone who had no position to get it pulled that he couldn't afford health care. He aligns with alt right because it's the only fan base that will give him any money. He's an idiot.

so this

is the power

of triple reddit spacing

Where is the source on any of this?

I hate that threads often go on for 200+ posts discussing a claim as if it were true and no one bothers to question the premise.

Seems like a normal dude that didnt make in hollyfake.
Good he should stick to youtube.
He cant keep shooting up places though how does he keep getting away with it.

>Sam is a giant idiot who got his show canceled and cried to someone who had no position to get it pulled that he couldn't afford health care. He aligns with alt right because it's the only fan base that will give him any money. He's an idiot.
Sam is a giant idiot who got his show canceled and cried to someone who had no position to get it pulled that he couldn't afford health care. He aligns with alt right because it's the only fan base that will give him any money. He's an idiot.

If he didn't care about the right, he wouldn't have even been kicked from television. The only reason Sam was removed from his own show was because he was a bad goy.

He's dead guys.

Wtf

old ass pic

first of all, who cares.
second, if true its just on social media

Nobody involved with MDE was EVER going to work in showbiz any other way. They aren't rich, they aren't jews, they aren't gay and Harvey has better mouths available. There is no reputation to protect. They never did nor never would exist to hollywood.

Nah this is just sam after a walk around the promenade he felt a little light headed and had to lie down -- im his friend

if your obscure enough the normies never know what you truly mean, too many edgelords outrightly say nazi shit etc whyte nationalism and fuck themselves. The movement really works when its all done in the shadows say like (((SOME OTHER GROUP THAT LITERALLY HAS EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY OPERATE THIS WAY))).

Sucks man. I don't know though, I think Chuck was on board.
youtube.com/watch?v=D69CiO7eo44

>bubble of delusion
Thread over everyone, this is the butthurt omega male that has been posting anti-Hyde threads for nearly two years now. He's the one that posts the marky "infographic" and replies with memorized pasta. "Bubble of delusion" is one of his catchphrases. Quite pathetic to be honest

i

must
type
my
this

bump

>Don't forget to read your bible, Sam.
Shut up you fucking kike worshiper

>gaytheist/gaygan spotted

t. literal homosex

The internet

>Loyalty of men is worth more than gold itself.
>Having a shield brother willing to stand by you in trying times proves more worth then some ass fag bailing when the friendship doesnt lead to money and bitches.
>Whats that old bible saying about abandoning friends and family for fame and gold?
Reads the (((Bible)))
Is MGTOW
Thinks people's loyalty is worth shit
Thinks gold isn't the real protection in modern life.

Fucking bluepilled (((AltRight))) faggots

>t. literal homosex
Implying Rabbi Jesus wasn't

this guy gets it

$0.02 for the good goy

What do you mean? He's looking better than ever.