Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Who has the best design?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/13qV6T2-HfdCZCOaEWNRMOfUZ1yhILbSweUMN4k0fD9Q/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=qhRHBWUSKoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

La Pucelle, Hana and Masked wonder.

Bottom left is a cutie.

Out of the anime I'd go for Top Speed or Swim.

Mao Pam.

Always bet on Mao Pam.

>Mao Pam chapter soon

>多数の犠牲者を出した国道の惨劇から数日後、失ったものを互いに埋め合わせるかのように心を通わせていくスノーホワイトとハードゴア・アリス。脱落者の発表と共にルール変更の発表がされる。それは残り人数を更に4人に減らすというものだった。ゲームが終わっていないことを知った魔法少女達はそれぞれの行動に出る。

Episode 10 info.

I hope the "soon" isn't like next year soon.
It would be amazing to see the 36th hell game before Christmas.

That's basically what happened at the end of this week's episode.

Aren't Mao Pam chapter and 36th hell game separate stories?

I'm on mobile, can someone give a rough TL at least?

Also from each arc best designs are
Top Speed, Alice, Magicaloid
Leonetta, Shadow Gale, Clantail
Wedin, Mao Pam, Pukin, 7753, Funny Trick
Filuru, Marika, Styler Mimi, Shufflin, Grim Heart

Those are my favorite design wise

I think To Surpass the Devil is the 36th hell game where Cutie Altair won.

Translator-Kun's kinda sorta updating a document with a Fanbook Q&A

How many anime only will be pissed at Snow White from breaking down from all the stress she bottled it up and leaving Alice alone?
I can already see the blames now.

_Me_

I don't think Lerche has done the stressful parts on Snow White justice really.
Specially after Boipucelle died.
Snow was expected to have literally became mind broken and wandered allies. In this last episode it felt like she had forgotten all about it.

docs.google.com/document/d/13qV6T2-HfdCZCOaEWNRMOfUZ1yhILbSweUMN4k0fD9Q/edit

> How did Detick Bell even manage to pass a Clamberry test with her stats and magic?
She's not clean, damn.

>What’s your favorite scene in the series?
kek

>Do La Pucelle and Snow White love each other?
As expected.

>What accent is Melville speaking in?
She is a legit hermit, nomad and hunter.

>How durable is a Magical Girl?
Intresting.

>Why do children die in this story?
That denial was suspicious.

>How do you decide Character Designs and Story? Have you ever thought “Oh she looks nice, I think I won’t kill her”
This author and artist pair

>What is your dream pair for Magical Girls
I feel like the artist is my kin

Meant to reply this

Prism Cherry is a good girl! She did nothing wrong!

Some interesting stuff there on Pfle.

The author and artist seem to be pretty fun people.
Detick Bell was actually pretty cold, gotta do what you gotta do to survive I guess
And his comments on Pfle are interesting, shame about who had to be done in for that to happen, and lol at Uttakatta's original name

>ASARI ENDOU & MARUINO QUESTION TIME

Who even are these people?

She's gonna save the day in the end, trust me

Armored one on the bottom row towards the left is clearly the best design for fighting against horrible monsters.

Is there anyone besides lapis who's clean? Probably Daisy, but who else?

Melville was a nomad?

Probably emulating Cranberry and never living close to any one.

Maybe she's like Queequeeg, for the moby dick reference

>When you live in the mountains and hunt bears and boars for a living, and you travel like a nomad.
>she is shy too.

Melville before cranberry feel like really great.

NEMURIN!!!!!!!!

>Have I told you that my favorite character is Nemurin, by the way? She’s so comfy.
Author has best taste.
>Lazuline was supposed to be a survivor.
Dammit.
They seem like a fun pair to work with.

Daisy I choose to believe was there because of a personal grudge.

Sorry, you're not qualified.

This dipshit doomed all her friends by not revealing to actual magical girls the truth.

Those people would be able to provide protection for them in one of the divisions on earth or something.

Now the're all going to get kidnapped by Shitfullin and experimented on just so Shit Heart can make Shadow, the Ultimate Lifeform.

That's why she's a good character, she's always tried to overcome her insecurities and try to be more than average, but she never could be, and that same thing led to her doom, she's well written even if you don't like her, which I still do

7753 and Detick Bell.

Ture while I understand her, she should have been more professional.

I still like her though.

>So I got angry at myself, but I put it in anyway.
The mark of a true artist.

The author and the illustrator.

Why do I desire a threesome with Pfle and Pythie?

I'm with this user. She as a character is somewhat unfortunate because she tries so hard, but never can. She knew what could happen, but she couldn't have been even close to guessing it would be this bad. It came down to her protecting her family, just in a backwards sort of way.

Masochism

>Yes. Pfle was supposed to die in Restart, Lazuline was supposed to be a survivor.
This makes me feel conflicted.

Because you're a masochist that wants to be mind-raped.

Write an a different timeline? A world without Pfle

I agree, in her averageness, Cherry is a tragic character, like those old greek heroes that are doomed from the day they were born.

Limited would have been so different.

I feel like it would be a completely different story, so much of the conflict post restart is her fault, literally almost all of it

You wouldn't have known her best childhood friend had died a couple weeks ago.

Then again, Snow's REALLY good at hiding what she's really feeling.

Lerche just fucked up. They do some things really well and others they completely drop the ball.
Most of this week's episode was the perfect example of this.
At most I fear for Cranberry's fight and Ripple x Swimx2. I've already disregarded the possibility of seeing Snow break down in the Anime.

>The author and the illustrator.

Both of them are female, or is it just the illustrator?

For the life of me I can't recall the portions of the LN where Snow White was wondering around and sleeping on the streets after Souta's death. Was that in one of the episodes?

>They do some things really well and others they completely drop the ball.
Oh god I just finally realized they're responsible for the Gakkou Gurashi anime.

Damn it Lerche, stop dropping the ball near the end.

They'd approach you with an offer of sex in exchange for some valuable leverage or information, and you'd arrive at the meeting place, open up the door, and out pops a wage slave and a turtle, laden with aphrodisiacs, ready to fuck you into submission, as Pythie strokes it to hair, and Pfle gently loves Shadow Gale

Just the illustrator I believe
From the preview text, me may have an SW breakdown next episode, hopefully Lerche delivers

Its the chapter right after La Pucelle dies, when the items are up for sale.

Well, they did give us Top Speed's actual broom, so they might give us hobo Snow White

>Snow White was in an alley somewhere. >Somewhere where no one could find her. >There were mostly strays and drunks in this alley.
>She felt alone in the world, so she came to a place where she felt she could hide from the world and her troubles.
>If Snow White was trying to fit in, she fit in perfectly with the alley. Her clothes were dirty, she had bags under her eyes, and she hasn’t slept in a while.

Here,

Snow White usually looks like a hobo nowadays anyway.
I want to take a long, deep breath of the insides of Snow White's magical girl panties.

Why is there no hobo magical girl?

>the creepy immortal psychopathic magical elf girl that lives in an abandoned shack in the middle of the woods isn't a hobo

Y-Yamero!!!!!

>How did Detick Bell even manage to pass a Clamberry test with her stats and magic?
Interesting to see that Cranberry was disappointed at this.
I guess the same reaction would be expected if this last battle royal ended up with only Snow surviving.

>Pukin’s Sword, 7753’s Goggles, Patricia’s Handcuffs. Their items are their Magical Skill, so if you steal them, do you have their Magical Skill?
Good explanation. I also liked the Ruler remark the author gave there, which was pretty much how I figured it to be.

>What’s your favorite scene in the series?
hahaha he's a fucking masochist.

>Do La Pucelle and Snow White love each other?
Well this was pretty obvious.

>What’s your favorite name, and what’s the most annoying name to think of?
I would have chosen other names, like Pfle being the most annoying name for example.

>What accent is Melville speaking in?
Mel is actually a nomad. Interesting. I guess it makes sense since she approved of the whole survival of the fittest crap Cranberry was trying to pull with the death games.
Maybe she's even a African Magical Girl.

>How durable is a Magical Girl?
I was hoping Alice would be mentioned here but no such luck.

>Why do children die in this story?
Reality is harsh, that's just how it is I guess.

>What was the hardest character to design?
Wasn't expecting this either since the whole Elements theme is pretty common.

>How do you decide Character Designs and Story? Have you ever thought “Oh she looks nice, I think I won’t kill her”
Sucks to be the author here.

>What is your dream pair for Magical Girls
The author mentioned a really interesting combo but I doubt he was being serious. I'd go with the one the Illustrator mentioned.

>Can you give us an example of the design process?
"Make a blue magical girl"

>Were there any characters that had their fates changed during the draft process?
Holy shit. Now this is a huge revelation.
It makes me hate her even more.

>not wanting to be fucked by a magical girl (turtle) (male?)

bad taste, user, bad taste.

Hey, she built that shack.

Cranberry just wanted to literally roleplay as a Musician of the Forest Elf.

Pure Elements are nice because they're pure yet they're super slutty.

I really wonder about what the original draft of Restart was, if Pfle was an antagonist.

Would Nokko-chan still be an antagonist? Would SG's paranoia actually be true?

Who's the turtle magic girl? Is that going to be in Aces?

Mao Pam is pure and she's also super slutty though.

She's in Limited, the third arc.

Mei is the turtle.

Isn't Magicaloid 44 technically a hobo?

What kind of titles Mao Pam will give to all the girls that don't have it.

I am wondering what she will come up.

Have there actually been any slutty, impure girls? Pythie is a 5 star pervert, but she's all dressed up in, even having a goofy hat.

I'm pretty sure Styler Mimi is impure and really slutty.

Magical girls that become recluses should be shunned from future activities within the LoM until they become proper land-owning, tax-paying citizens.

Also, I may not be understanding something but what exactly would be the benefits of creating magical girls without using fairies? Wouldn't that shrink the job market for fairies in the Land of Magic and force departments, especially Human Resources, to lay-off fairies?

Shit, they kinda basically had a purge of electronic fairies too because of Fav. They'd probably go Abe's Odyssey on the fairies and repackage them as food.

Rain Pou the Cheap-Lucker-N00B-Bitch

Well I'm pretty sure Grim Heart's a rogue, and trying to pull a coup. And Pfle has her plots as well.

>Asari Endō made an event for recruiting fan-made magical girls. To participant, you need to submit your personal information and the name and ability (as well as other setting, if you prefer, although only name and ability are necessary) of your own magical girls. The chosen people can have their magical girls drawn by Maruino and appeared in a special story, which is later revealed as Magical Girl Raising Porject: breakdown.

Holy shit.

Holy fuck, I need to stop speed reading.

Wow, that means that every last person transformed at Namiyama died. Fucking crazy.

>breakdown

Have your own Magical Girl be drawn and then see her die a most horrifying death!

Yeah, apparently these are the winners, to appear in Mana's spinoff.

Miss Margerite: Power to bend objects straight
Love Me Ren Ren: People shot with her bow are lovedrunk
Pastel Merry: To move sheep that are painted in pastel
Nephilia: To hear the voices of the dead
Dreamy Chelsea: To manipulate stars from her cane

>A well-known mage died in an accident during an experiment. People in the Land of Magic mourn for the great person who had lived for a long time and built countless magic spells and items.

>Several months after his death, his agent sent an invitation to his relatives. They are being told to go to the island where the deceased used as a villa and research facility. In addition, some note is written on the invitation card.

>It is said that people who received the invitation have the right to inherit his property. It is said that they need to go to the island to decide who will inherit the property. It is said that those who don't come lost the right to inherit. It is said that each person can bring up to 2 magical girls as accompanies.

>Mana, who received the invitation as one of the inheritors, looked at the card doubtfully, but after careful consideration, she decided to contact two of her magical girl friends.

Synopsis.

I remember an user posted the 5 girls that made it into breakdown, one can talk to the dead, another can bend things straight, and another fights with pastel sheep, forgot the other 2, looking forward to breakdown when it released, I love me some Mana

>Nephilia: To hear the voices of the dead

So she is literally the answer to saving Snow White?

It must be because of Mei’s facial expressions. Mei had never really expressed any facial expressions before. She never needed to.

Other people seemed to talk by changing their expressions as well as the tone of their voice. It’s subtle, but apparently, this is how they convey feelings.

Maybe the rainbow girl will understand that Mei’s excited if she did the same.

Mei gave a wide grin, and what she perceived as a happy face.

“MEI ISN’T BORED, MEI IS VERY EXCITED,” she said in a loud voice. After all, the tone of your voice matters too when conveying emotions, right?

It looks like the rainbow girl flinched. Her face was a mix of confusion and fear. She slowly backed away. Perhaps she mistook Mei’s loudness for anger?

A quick solution is to display the fact that Mei is in fact happy. What better way to do that than by laughter?

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

The rainbow girl smiled, but the smile didn’t seem like an actual happy smile. It felt more like an embarrassed smile.

“S-Sorry for asking…” she said as she stepped back.
Turtle has a case of autism.

Because I want to bullied by Pfle and Pythie personally.

May be Love Me Ren Ren user?

>two of her friends
Oh boy.

So Umineko with magical girls?

I don't whether I want those two friends to be 7753 and Mei, because I don't want them to get into harm's way.

Mei Mana and 7753 adventures hype

>Breakdown is CLUE
Calling it now. It was Miss Margerite in the library with the knife.

>Oh look, it's another Demon-themed "Magical Girl"

Seriously, this is not OK!

These girls look nothing like Magical Girls. Who the hell even allows this?

I think Snow White's the only Magical Girl who looks like a "Magical Girl", unless you count the Pure Elements... sorta

Snow White please.

I can see that going one of two ways.
She's nice and tells SW the things that will help her recover.
Or she's a bitch and fucks with SW trying to break her further.
Depends on Nephelia's personality.

Pure Elements dress like sluts. The Land of Magic really does need to fix their costume system to include more cute frills and poofy sleeves and bloomers though.

Or 3, she dies before meeting SW.

Why is she so best?

You better not be making fun of my waifu. She is a flawless and beautiful turtle girl!

Topkekemei = turtle
shoe = me
youtube.com/watch?v=qhRHBWUSKoY

What does her name even mean? Like Rain Pou is Rainbow as an example.

She's an Egyptian turtle so she takes influence from that

l-lewd

also, egyptian tortoises are critically endangered, which is sad; Mei may end up being the last one.