Being a magical girl sure is great!

Being a magical girl sure is great!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw&index=7&list=RDMR6pUblQgsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone got hit by a Japanese truck yet?
Need that to complete the edgy chuuni trinity.

I want to be a magical girl!

Isn't that what happened to Boi Pucelle?

I'd rather be a magical grill

I want those feet all over my face.

Girls are funny.

She was fine just 24 hours earlier.

Why do best girls die young?

>There are people who think this is unironically good.

being Meguca is suffering...

That fucking bitch. Winterprision died for nothing.

The current top of the leaderboard here is a literally autistic seven year old girl, who doesn't get empathy because she's autistic, and doesn't understand the consequences of killing people because she's seven. And she's murdering people because another magical girl went into her dreams and told her she could be a princess.

I unironically like this shit.

>Tch

I've basically been enjoying it for the battle royale magic girl setting and because I find Swim Swim's character interesting.

Detest the edgy parts of it. Don't like how all the discussion about it is in one thread with people have read the LN and black bars everywhere either.

Nana's whole shtick is acting naive and childish. She wanted Shizuka to be an MG because she couldn't stand being stronger than her own waifu. Then she acted like everyone would get along in a death game where blood is already getting spilled. And she tops it off by denying her lover's final wish and killing herself. Shizuka deserved better than that worthless shit.

This show is so fucking retarded, i love it

It's an entertaining spectacle in the same way something like a Valvrave is, but it's far from good. It's fun to watch week to week to see who gets wasted next and how, but much like Gen'ei, everybody will forget about it in a few months.

The magical girl abilities aren't even really that interesting, unfortunately. The designs are pretty fucking weak, too.

This. Swim Swim makes the show.

Swim Swim a shit.

I dropped it when they all seemed very passive about the fact that the little creature put them in a death trap, and letting him get away with it.

SUFFERING!

They don't know that Fav can be killed yet.

Be glad that they're using Black Bars at all, usually people who have read the LN spam spoilers everywhere.

I'm not saying they need to do that, I'm saying that they all need to pin him down, beat the shit out of him and then tell him to fix the mess that he created.

He came inside and now he has to take responsibility

>Being a magical girl sure is great!

Tch.

She was no real magical girl. All she did was depend on others to pay for her idealistic dreams in everyone caring for everyone as one happy community. Everytime there was trouble, it was up to someone else to take care of it for her. Her only "skill" was in trying to appeal to other people's shame to try to get them to do something that she wanted.

In the end, she got Winterprison into a situation where her "prince" sacrificed herself for Nana's sake. Where was the magic? This girl had nothing other than trying to shame everyone around her into doing as she wanted.

She died. She was a non-achiever who depended on others to achieve her dreams for her. The girl who loved this person ended up dying. Wasted. And if you helped Nana, she would blab your situation to the enemy in hopes to appeal to them. Your powers if known to Nana would be blabbed. Your activities if known would be blabbed to the opponents. This Nana was a true cuck. In terms of Japanese society this character was a mockery symbol.

Tch.

They don't think he's anything more than a holographic projection of a computer program at this point.

They do not know that he is a living fairy, I imagine.

>Isn't that what happened to Boi Pucelle?

Not_Madoka seems to have forgotten all about La Pucelle. Will Not_Homura make it to the end?

I'm really glad that Calamity Mary died. Literally everything about her pissed me off: that she looks like disgusting cheap slut, her attitude, her voice, her 12 years old nickname(so it can be said about every character)

The brats duo were the best girls.

>Will Not_Homura make it to the end?
_No

youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw&index=7&list=RDMR6pUblQgsA
But what about magical ninja girl?

Ironic how Swim Swim's tactics against her were basically COOLEST GUY's

Swim Swim is the on that got me so hooked to this series.

swim2 a best

>mixing alcohol with pills

More hardcore than Hardgore

>happy time

>Wha... what do you mean by cute?

I like the series for everything after volume one.

SwimSwim keeps on channeling Ruler for both philosophy on how to relate to other people. Then she channels Ruler some more on how to deal with problems (kill them all). It seems to be working.

Nana is a loser to the very end. If Nana was genuinely interested in helping people, she would have worried about Snow White and other good people surviving the bad guys. Nana doesn't even bother to try to warn Snow White who is clearly the leader in helping people.

>pic related is canon

>Being a magical girl sure is great!
When did Sister Nana user her powers effectively?

The Winterprison vs Clamberry fight. Literally the only time she used them.

>being a pregnant full time housewife to a seven years older guy at 19
What did they mean by this?

Meaning she could've had a happy life but she keeps playing damn gachas.

Seven years is not that big an age gap. And he must have gotten her pregnant at 18 at least, so that's all good. She just had a rebellious adolescence, he set her straight, and things developed between them. I see nothing wrong here.

Why is La Pucelle chasing a train?

Because she was being perved on when she decided it was a great idea to play dress-up while as a magical girl and go to one of those meet-ups between faggots on a magical girl anime forum.

Another magical girl ends up painting clothes on her.

I want this to be animated as an OVA so badly.

Amusingly, this is one of Sup Forums's banners this week.

It's the board banner for /diy/.

If the series was only more popular, then there could be a spin-off series of happier times while La Pucelle was doing cookie missions and avoiding getting revealed as a magical crossdressing girl.

Top Speed = Top Slut

There needs to be more series of magical girls(male).
>No series where a lesbian magical girl falls in love with a male magical girl

That's not even the dudes baby.

I mean if you can use those cute socks then yeah, being a magical girl is the best

Nice headcanon

Nippon please deliver

BUG OFF FAGGOT
TOP SPEED WAS THE BEST GIRL
YOU HEAR ME YOU PIECES OF SHIT
SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT

You know who else didn't deserve what came to them? Snow White.

>No series where a lesbian magical girl falls in love with a male magical girl
isnt that literally kampfers plot?

Based on the synopsis, yes. I'm not sure how quality of it is but I'm downloading it now.

Thanks.

How the hell do you beat Swim Swim if she turns into water? Evaporate her?

Prepare for pissing dolls and an MC denser than diamonds.

I don't think diamonds are all that dense actually. They're just carbon.

>How the hell do you beat Swim Swim if she turns into water? Evaporate her?
If you wanna know her weakness She's weak to sound and light

Hence the autism label being thrown around.

So we just need a Spiderman magical girl? Or a flashlight girl?

>How the hell do you beat Swim Swim if she turns into water? Evaporate her?
>Sensory Processing Problems

>Many persons with autism have unusual responses to sensory input. They have difficulty processing and integrating sensory information, or stimuli, such as sights, sounds smells, tastes and/or movement. They may experience seemingly ordinary stimuli as painful, unpleasant or confusing.

>Some of those with autism are hypersensitive to sounds or touch, a condition also known as sensory defensiveness. Others are under-responsive, or hyposensitive. An example of hypersensitivity would be the inability to tolerate wearing clothing, being touched or being in a room with normal lighting. Hyposensitivity can include failure to respond when one’s name is called. Many sensory processing problems can be addressed with occupational therapy and/or sensory integration therapy.

>being in a room with normal lighting.
>I always have one light bulb, even though I can have three in my ceiling lamp

In my defense, I use fucking ultra bright LED bulbs, so three is overkill. Am I Swim Swim?

>Some of those with autism are hypersensitive to sounds or touch, a condition also known as sensory defensiveness. Others are under-responsive, or hyposensitive. An example of hypersensitivity would be the inability to tolerate wearing clothing, being touched or being in a room with normal lighting. Hyposensitivity can include failure to respond when one’s name is called. Many sensory processing problems can be addressed with occupational therapy and/or sensory integration therapy.
Fuck this shit ;_;

You're not seven, so no.

Children are fucking lethal in this series. Arc 2 especially.

There's a difference between disliking brightly lit rooms and having a fit if you're in one.

Nokko-chan literally did nothing wrong
Ripple loots a flashbang from Calamity Mary's corpse, you can fill in the blanks

wow dude death and blood! so edgy xD

normally magical girl shows are happy and fun, but this one's breaking all the rulez! xD

Why the fuck does Calamity Mary have a flashbang? She's dead, she can't still have the magic weapons

Honestly, it's more cape comic than magical girl anime at this point.

Can a book reader tell me if Swim Swim gets shit on please?

she stored weapons in the 4-dimensional bag that she bought

They're normal weapons that she stole from the yakuza Homura style. Her magic still applies to them even after death.

Based on spoilers posted just above, she sees the light

>There are people who think this is ironically good.

Spoilers She's gonna get killed by Ripple in the last episode, she's the last death of arc 1

Stole, """was gifted by rival families""", """bought""", """borrowed""", etc.

>she's the last death of arc 1
Eehhh, kinda.

Well I guess if you count Fav, then he's the last death of arc 1, the last MG death of arc 1 then

It's more than a label. It's kind of a nod that she really does have autism, because of the light and sound sensitivity.

It's nothing short of glorious. It's everything I've been wishing for since Madoka. It's exactly what I'd want in a "mature" magical girl series. Not deep, not symbolic, not subversive, just the simple joys of cute girls in funny costumes and suffering. This is the shit people have been pretending exists for so long. All those hyper violent magical girl parodies, or series within series? This is that and then some. It took us this long to get past the point of parody to make something that's actually good.

>How the hell do you beat Swim Swim if she turns into water?
How do you beat hardgore alice if she can't die?

I know, but that's one of the reasons that people are saying she's autistic. If it weren't for that most people would just assume she's a bitch.

Kill her until she stays dead, of course.

>people will never get to experience Snow White become Batman
Magical Girl Hunter ain't no one to fuck with.

Okay, so my guess for the four that live.

Snow White
Ripple
Tama
Hardgore Alice

How wrong am I?

>four

Half right.

Spoilers for how shit goes downAlice gets killed by Swim Swim in human form next ep, then Team Swim Swim fights Cranberry, Minael gets shit on, Swim Swim gets shit on and just as Cranberry is about to kill Swim, she gets half n' half'd by Tama, who then gets beheaded by Swim Swim because she saw her true form and that was against one of Ruler's rules. Then Swim Swim gets killed by Ripple out of revenge, and Snow White and Ripple kill Fav

spoiler
arc 1 survivor = 2
arc 2 survivor = 3
arc 3 survivor =3
arc 4 survivor = 3
arc 5 survivor = 2

there are 4 arc 3 survivors, 5 if you count Ripple, and 3 arc 4 if you count SW

What I don't want to see is the number go to zero.

I like the dying parts. It feels very yummy inside.

People who hate Nana maybe never have that feel when you lost your loved one.

NanaxWinterprison is the only thing that keep me interest after they killed Nemurin, I dropped it since last week I know this thing wil come from spoiler and I have no regret

They get more unique later.

Are you just replying to yourself?