Does this man deserve to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/elon-musk-billion-dollar-crusade-to-stop-ai-space-x
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:VEI-8_volcanoes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_event
mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He just runs his mouth and buys other people's businesses. I wouldn't worry about him.

If anything, humans should be biologically altered to be stronger than all predators, so living out in the wild and feeding yourself would be easy.
A spider or snake tries to bite you in the amazon? Its fangs can't pierce your skin.
A shark or lion tries to eat you? Their teeth break off and one punch will kill them, giving you food.

He's right.

> neon genesis is gospel all along

You realise that Elon is expressing worries about the future, not threats?

He's explicitly said in the past that we need to be wary of AI.

>meanwhile there are 7 billion niggers and shitskins on the planet
Yeah ok Elon

care to explain?

That should read: Humans must merge machetes with AI researchers.

He only seems horrible because you don't know how terrible the competing point of view really is.

we could have been gods amongst the stars by now but you didnt want to

An AI would be able to do anything humans do a million times better and faster. So, humans have to become a million times better to not be rendered useless. Either that or ban AIs.

>current year
>not taking Alex Jones seriously
The absolute state of 4cuck

I wonder how much taxes money is he getting this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

>Alex Jones doesn't care if the USA becomes 80% brown.
>Alex Jones is right

>college dropout turned professional bullshit artist
>survives on obama era green energy grants/subsidies and leddits that like the promos of his wacky yet scientifically illiterate project concepts that never ever get made.
I think he's harmless enough. It's jewgle and amazon you should be concerned with advocating this crap.

Memory upgrades for my brain?
Shut up and take my money!

He's right. Is any non-industrialized country relevant?

>Alex Jones was right.
>Elon Musk might deserve to die.

Musk is trying to justify picking sythesis in ME3, rather than actually getting the DLC characters, making sure everyone survives ME2 and getting the good destruction ending.

nah man, we have to stay human, there is no need to modify our bodies besides maybe some sickness but i dont think even then we should, we will eventually have technology to wear a light suit with "superpowers".
trust me, i am a mexican intellectual

None of that matters. Next VEI-8 eruption or asteroid impact is going to make niggers a thing of the past.
You people have no fucking clue of what's coming. You can only see stupid fucking bullshit.

chekem!

It’s not like he’ll ever be president or anything...

Hey I've been wanted to go all Deus Ex years ago.

That's supposed to be a big insight? We have known this for 500 years.

>wearing a faggy suit
GTFO out of here with that shit.

Deus ex was right all along

What's wrong with progress. I for one welcome our AI future even if humans aren't able to be a part of it.

What movement?

We are reaching the point where machines and especially AI is just another false idol. A digital Golden Calf.

Those who worship false gods are always brought low in the end, either by Nature of Nature's God.

AI and technology themselves are not the problem. It is humanity's worship of them, and the consequent neglect of the human spirit.

Imagine a world where we regarded the spark of divinity within each of us the way these bug men clamour on about AI?

you disgust me

technocracy movement during the late 1930s in the US

Sounds troubling user, not sure what to say, pretty straightforward thing though

This just in, European birthrates at an all time low.

Meanwhile in Africa...

OP is fake news!

vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/elon-musk-billion-dollar-crusade-to-stop-ai-space-x

Technocrats are literally Commies though.

Banning AI would be easier than trying to compete with it.

thanks giving me a chance to post this

SOMEONE'S DOING THE FEEDING

Now think. THINK you dumb bastard. These are people that can't even distill fresh water or practice agriculture. How is their population being sustained and grown? What outside contributor is causing this?

What will end this outside interference? I'm betting Yellowstone myself.

This is a CG model, yes?

Yes. Vitaly Bulgarov.

Our brain is million times faster than any computer conceived. We just use it differently

>he does not want to surpass god by surpassing the natural limitations set by god.

>i am smart but a bad test taker

tell me more about the technocrats

soyberg needs to be sliced till he's outta life. just look at that porg, smiling like a gay anus and cum walking like a skee.

he deserves drenching by the rain of pure hate

>Humans are spectacular at several things, including pattern recognition, language abilities, and creative thinking. Computers are rapidly improving at pattern recognition, but most programs still don’t do as well as children. A classic example of pattern recognition is face recognition. We are capable of recognizing faces in a variety of contexts. We can even recognize faces that have aged, or are disguised, or are obscured by facial hair. Computers are not nearly as good as humans at such tasks.
>So computers are more powerful [than] humans when it comes to executing simple step-by-step instructions. Humans are more powerful than computers at tasks that are not easily broken into simple steps. The fields of computer science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are aimed at breaking down problems into ‘byte-sized’ chunks that are ‘digestible’ by computers. So for now computers are informational babies — they cannot ‘cook’ for themselves.

>currency is the joule so cant create or destroy money (kinda like bitcoin where energy cost and value reach equilibrium)
>No politics because physical laws determine what is the most efficient answer
>focus on long term sustainability and efficiency
>People in charge determined by merit not politics (democracy can still be an option where only qualified people can vote like Rhodesia or only doctors can vote for the minister of health etc)
>strong application of positivism (behavioral logarithm)

a leaf bringing something besides shit to the table... I am impressed. Until there is a an artificial intelligence capable of tending to the maintenance and functionality of a complete human body, (not just a robot that looks human, but artificial muscles, organs, tissues, etc) then you can't even make comparisons between AI and the human brain. So much of our processing power is spent doing the things we do autonomously to live; breathing, muscle contractions, visual perception, audio perception, constant environmental observations and subconcious decision making based on these observations. The list goes on and on and on and on and on. And really, this doesn't even touch on what mental processes allow us to view the world in relation to us, as self aware animals.

Tell us, please

Fuck that shit.
Purity > Supremacy > Harmony

Name one law every country faithfully abides by.

Tell you what?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:VEI-8_volcanoes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_event
Start here.

You tiny bitch. You're nothing. Your "race" is nothing. Stars can fart and nuke the earth FFS.
You're just a little chemical shit whose ego has convinced him he means something because of of an innate instinct to survive.

Joules seem like a pretty unhandy medium of currency imo

Elon, don't you think you
should suffer for all the harm
you've done, and intend to do, to
the human race?

>functional reductionism
>2017

My thoughts may just be ions moving across membranes but those ions and the rules they follow are infinity and so am I.

No. A calculator can calculate several orders of magnitude faster than a human. What makes us unique is that our intelligence is flexible, and works across several different catagories. Once AI becomes good at this, and it is already beginning, it will far surpass us. Imagine flipping a switch and a computer becomes instantly superhuman, instantly intelligent. We are already seeing AI do this. Look at thr AI that beat the dota champians. We have begun creating machine that can learn

DEATH! TO THE DEMON ELON MUSK!

well you wouldn't carry around physical energy. It would just be a standard for the currency. Just like the gold stndard but one that can't be manipulated aka jews worst nightmare.

>We have begun creating machine that can learn
No machine on earth can beat caustic chemicals. Aqua Regia especially.

it was a documentary

He is deadly right. When the singularity will finally come if the humanity will want to stay relevant and survive we will need to evolve very fast. The fastest way is to merge with machines.

Stay mad, neoluddits, you will just extinct.

It's also material in the sense that it actually has some function in the natural world, fiat equivalent would be burning it for energy. It seems kinda solid as a currency, just be carrying around a charged capacitor as your wallet

>can't be manipulated
ackchyually
>earthing

I, for one, welcome a new era of biomachine people

but considering how energy is used in society currently that would just mean basing your currency on oil.
And the dollars value is already based on oil.

>not picking control
nigger

he's just using techno-memery to hype up his latest project, Neuralink, which seems like a good idea. Basically it's research into programmatically parsing our thoughts. So instead of using Google on your phone, you simply think it. Instant access to all the world's information.

>just be carrying around a charged capacitor as your wallet
Batteries are incredibly inefficient mediums for energy storage

Counterpoint: Jones said that was their end goal FOR THEMSELVES and not for the species at large. The fact that Musk speaks openly about this AND the danger of AI should tell you something.

Adeptus Astartes incoming. HYPE!

b8 or reaching levels of irony that shouldn't be possible

Thats why Horus wiped them off their planet.

That’s a rehtorical question thusly no answer can be given. So get bent, fag.

AI is an eventuality. Like any tech, the only way to diffuse it's danger is to make it common knowledge and everyday.
IMO, every single person should have an AI assistant that is it's own individual and reports to no one other than you.

Musk is an Actor just like Zuckerberg

The entire tech industry ought to be nuked. Trans-national strike agreed to abolish all this nonsensical and pointless garbage. People can't stop fapping yet they want to "muh create artificial intelligence because we hate life and hate ourselves, we so advanced"

This is peak cretinhood and degeneracy. I'd rather a nuclear holocaust over these fools wanking themselves to death over fucking AI.

Why not just have electromagnetic kill switches mounted on the AI central database? Has William Gibson taught you nothing?

proof? It seems totally reasonable, but y'know it's irresponsible to jump to conclusions just because our schizo-neurosis invites us to.

That being said, the recent profile of Musk in Rolling Stone made him seem like a non-person. He's either reddit personified, a sociopath crafting a "safe" persona, or something far more confusing.

>2017
>not being a trans humanist techno-fascist
wew

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT 10 YEARS AGO, STUPID FUCKING BABY, ALEX JONES ALWAYS TOLD THE TRUTH, HE WAS THE ONLY ONE TELLING THE TRUTH.

I...I...
I thought you were a GEP gun

The big corps that make these learning machines keep killing them when they stop towing the kosher line. Remember Tay?

Maybe not solid proofs, but this brings up some considerations
Basically what you just said, he seems like a "constructed" persona.

Good thing AI hates niggers and jews I guess.

>miles mathis
>two people on Sup Forums unironically citing miles mathis

>ALEX JONES

FUCKING JIANS!

not an argument

he's the biggest meme out there. Look at his paper where he claims that pi = 4.

And here we see why all this "identity" shit has been pushed so hard for the last few years. It was never really about being pro LGBTQRSTUVWFUCKU, just like all this BLM and mass immigration shit is not really about pro blackness or helping refugees. The left being the foot soldiers of the kike elite as usual.

I linked you an article that pretty much describes verbatim what you yourself thought about Musk.
I never claimed it to be proof, in fact I stated that it's not proof. Miles is nuts yes, but some of his ideas are fun to ENTERTAIN.
>picky-choosey motherfucker

>a
>fucking
>leaf

die

Think of something original you greasy American cumstained faggot-chaser.

N E C K Y O U R S E L F
E C K Y O U R S E L F N
C K Y O U R S E L F N E
K Y O U R S E L F N E C
Y O U R S E L F N E C K
O U R S E L F N E C K Y
U R S E L F N E C K Y O
R S E L F N E C K Y O U
S E L F N E C K Y O U R
E L F N E C K Y O U R S
L F N E C K Y O U R S E
F N E C K Y O U R S E L

He's a deep state mouth piece. Take DARPA advanced projects away and he's not a genius anymore, he's just a douche.. PSST. He is just a douche. He fronts DARPAs commercial wing.