Sound Thread

Sound Thread
don't you ever dare forget user

to listen
a.pomf.cat/pempda.user.js media player
a.pomf.cat/rhvngm.user.js sound player
to make
a.pomf.cat/apgytl.zip

If you're using Firefox make sure to run the script using greasemonkey, or use alt player if all else fails, Make sure to read through the thread or check archive before asking questions and the site for guides and help installing.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rqaftf.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guide & instructions
dnsev.github.io/4cs

only embed.exe will make usable images using stego though make sure to convert old files first or it won't work

old sound folders, use however you want
mediafire.com/?b4mtwyq6nly1y7d
mediafire.com/?f9a9fczfv968far

[tags for alt player]

Cant we just upload webm to /wsg/ and cross board quote them?

I've been waiting for this thread.

I only just deactivated my sounds add-on because I didn't think there would ever be another thread.
Fuck you.

sorry for the wait, I get really fucking nervous being op

It works again? When did this happen?

Was just trying an old file I found for the sake of it

OP song was the only good part about season 2.

It never did not work.
It's all a matter of hiding the sounds in new and exciting ways that the developers haven't anticipated yet.

only stego .png will work now, the really blurry ones like this

Holy shit, the full song is out? It doesn't sound half-bad, to be honest.

[meanwhile in berserk]

What?

Y O U R D E S I R E

>kinomod
>r3
>kog
>sounds
We really have entered an endless recursion of time.

goddamit you forgot didn't you

Think I'm tripping balls now.

Makes me want to go listen to the School Rumble OP.

trying to keep thread up, might be hard though since I haven't converted nearly as many images as I should have for this, will have to convert on the fly

>tfw it's not working for me
Oh well. Maybe when a thread is made again in a year.

Here you can have this, I made it a while back. Seems like it should still work.

it won't work, read the op, only .png converted with embed.exe will work

I can't extract anything. But my player appears to be a bit buggy anyway. Small wonder, what with it being from 2014.

Testingu~

Mob shouldnt've gotten an anime.

Tried using it but got the "Error: Your image contains an embedded file."

use embed.exe to make a stego image or convert a non-stego one, ogglify.exe won't work

Retrying.

Tried but couldn't manage it always got cannot embed files in the image given.

the image needs to be kinda of big for it to work, like 1000x1000 or more, also it works with .mp3 but you can convert a .ogg yourself, just adjust quality if it's a longer song

Nice missed these threads, will chrome require me to add the extension each time I load?

Chrome can be kind of a hassle with the authentication requirements for extensions, Canary or Chronium would probably handle it better

Testing

the .mp3 wasn't converted, it should come out as .ogg

3rd test, I'll be good at it one day.

wat

What's the difference between this thread and the ones that just link youtube videos?

are you using the apgytl.zip in op?

Yeah.

You don't open an another site, and there isn't a video, just music (yet).

It really needs a readme or something to let people quickly make them.

I've been throwing jpg and pngs saving them in different ways and sizes to try and get it to work with no luck.

Not being subject to youtube takedowns is rather nice.

there's nothing there but executables
I'll make one with a proper readme, or at least as good as I can make it

Newfag, lurk more.
I don't know how it works either

Is there anyway of knowing if I was successful at making this without posting it? Does it have to be a .png file?

I did it normally but see how it turns.

if embed isn't doing everything automatically for you then make sure to convert your image to a .png and resize it to 1000x1000 or more, and an audio file and convert it to .ogg in audacity with low quality first (go to options when you select save as .ogg, go with 0 or 1) and then if you have space you can up the quality
you can open a media player to test it in a browser but it can still be blocked during upload if it's not stego
yeah that's how it works, if you make the image bigger than the static effect isn't as extreme, or if you use a smaller sized song, if you resize it to whatever embed.exe reccomends when it's muxing it then it will cover the whole picture, if not it will only cover part of it like in yours

I miss the sound threads but an easier remedy would be to just let us post webm's with sound.
Also testing some old ones to see if they still work not all will be Sup Forums related.

Ok, works better, thx.

.webms play music with embedded files instead of just in the video itself save a lot more space and are higher quality than normal .webms
see

Anyway to fix your image constains an embedded file error?

you have to remake it with embed.exe, resize image and make bigger, turn into .png and remux

Came here for this.

I miss how popular sounds threads where
Fuck moot for killing it off.

pomf.cat doesn't work for me, could you please upload the media player to mixtape.moe please?

I really miss those threads.

Tried that but both embed and bigger do nothing with the pictures.

Okay nevermind, I got it.

Damn this brings me back. To when thingswere were so simple and this website was good and we didn't have bullshit rules. I am just gonna lay back and listen to those same old sound files.

Thank you Sup Forums. Maybe this is just me being sentimental as Xmas and New Years approach and it's time to spend them with you guys all over again.

>Just realized I deleted all my sounds because I thought we'd never get them again.

alright, well I uploaded some anyway
my.mixtape.moe/vbfogo.user.js media player
my.mixtape.moe/qyabsl.user.js sound player

for making sounds, now with super rushed readme
my.mixtape.moe/rqaftf.zip
yeah I guess the embed isn't automatic, you have to resize the images and convert music manually

what the fuck, I thought it was an empty image

I miss how unpopular sound threads were.
Once it got popular, people dumped the same shit in every thread until the image limit, and then immediately starting a new thread.

While I didn't spend much time in sounds threads themselves I liked how even regular threads people would post sounds if they were related. It was part of the board culture at the time.

That's just how Sup Forums works.
For example, I like collecting /tg/ character art. But I barely ever use their threads for it, because they've been going through the same set of images for years, sometimes with 2 threads at a time.