Free healthcare for everyone

>have cancer/bad knee/very bad teeth/hiv/etc serious illness. in US?
>no health insurance?
Free full health care including dental health care
>Free Accomodition
>Free money for food and other expenses
>Free legal help
>Free education
>Free everything you need for living

You dont have
>Be allegable for assylum
>Speak Finnish

All this is provided even if your in Finland as illegal alien. You can apply for citizenship if you want to start living here.

All this will be paid and taken care by me and other people living in Helsinki. I want you here instead of africans.

Proof/Source (please use google translate): hel.fi/static/public/hela/Kaupunginhallitus/Suomi/Paatostiedote/2017/Keha_2017-11-20_Khs_41_Pt/903AD8FF-70B3-C639-B923-5FC410B0000E/V_29112017_Valtuutettu_Veronika_Honkasalon_aloite_.html

Other urls found in this thread:

migri.fi/download/61070_vapaaehtoinen_paluu_esite_en.pdf?e14f30b6f9bdd488
helsinkimissio.fi/
ec.europa.eu/eures/public/language-selection
hel.fi/sote/en
hel.fi/maahanmuuttajat/en
infopankki.fi/en/helsinki/life-in-helsinki/living-as-an-immigrant-in-helsinki
maistraatti.fi/en/Services/place_of_domicile_and_population_data/Basic-information/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello can i come

Im not good with cold but im the best honest mechanic this side if the equator

Ei perkele!

your not welcome

Im willing to meet any white american male at the airport and will help you to the process.

After your cancer/serious illness has been treated you can buy a return ticket home. Nobody will ask any questions.

if this is legit i would be tempted but it is too big of a risk for something that isn't a sure thing

Its a sure thing.

Once we get people from US flying to helsinki just to have their cancer treated for free the system will change. But we have to get some of you here to be treated.

No.
I'm not degenerate, even if I'm a Leaf. I'm not stooping to mudshit levels.

Can I bring insulin back to America? Fucking expensive

Maybe I'll get asylum because I can't afford my type 1 diabetes in America

Another mongol fella here, I can confirm that OP for once aint a fag and everything he says is true. Help us ruin the econony and health care system of our capital and maybe we can get better people to govern us.

It doesn't work this way for people coming from western nations or white people from South Africa. You get booted out with force.

Black face maybe?

Good Christian state you got there. It is the right thing to do, so long as ayou have the time and resources and it isn't a terrible burden on the natives, aren't skipping the line of any natives and so on. And yeah send em back home when they're better. Seems alright to me.

Depends on US import laws

No you dont. Helsinki city made decition last night to include illegal/legal aliens. This only applies to Helsinki.

Works for everyone

Please see the link in OP post and use google translate

I ain't got that cancer, but I got sickle cell enema. You honkies got any shit for that?

Like OP said, you don't have to be eligible for asylum

>sickle cell enema
will be treated

There is 9mm burana

Nah dude. Some burly guys will pick you up and put you on the airplane in handcuffs. If you come back they'll do it again. There are no legal proceedings. No VISA? Straight out. Unless you're brown, in which case all OP said is true, plus endless armies of free legal services from communist NGOs/government (lines get blurry) who are passionate about keeping you in.

It's not that good in Sweden, you have to pay $6 for any treatment, if you're an illegal.

Got an email, friend? White American male here and need my teeth fixed. Maybe I'll do it in the near future.

>you have to pay $6
That's obviously bigoted against our African brothers, Sven. Better get that law changed.

this isn't entirely accurate, you must be a nigger to get the full benefits.

If I apply as refugee do I need to give up my US citizenship?

not in Helsinki,

no you dont have to give up your US citizenship.

Also you can withdraw your refugee application and finland will even pay for your flight back home

I'm right, but in case any poorfags decide to scrape together for a ticket to Finland for vital treatment, at least call up immigration offices and lawyers in Finland to ask if it's true first. They all speak English, don't worry.

They'll tell you what I told you. Even in Helsinki.

this has changed in Helsinki, please see the link in OP post

you are wrong. City council changed the policy last night in Helsinki.

You can contact helsinki city services for refugees (dont worry they will speak english)
+358 9 3104 011 (from 8-16 finnish time)

also

Social work help line Mon-Fri 8.15-16, tel. +358 9 3103 7577

How can we afford this? Jesus christ what the fuck are our stupid lefty politicians thinking?

I fucking hate Finland for this

Here is information about the paid return ticket
migri.fi/download/61070_vapaaehtoinen_paluu_esite_en.pdf?e14f30b6f9bdd488

we cant. We just have to get few americans here to treat their cancer and im sure that will open peoples eyes

>Shoutlaughs
Stop advertising our country to the Americucks, you nigger

This isn't too bad, at least we'll get the civil war sooner rather than later.

I fucking hate greens and reds

Are Finnish nurses sexy? I may have to do some damage to myself just to get attention from them

I make quite a bit of money, but my contract is ending soon, and I'd be willing to do this for a laugh. I have enough money in my account that it would make it particularly egregious. Poster boy for the problem? Happy to help. Let's do this.

>Are Finnish nurses sexy?

Sadly most of them are not.

I could fly there first class, if it would help.

delete this

OP should give you contact details. Sounds fun though, rich white man coming to get free medical care, I love the idea and want to see those faces at the clinic.

fuck off

Also Finnish conscripts will carry your luggage for anyone stating that they need a refugee.

Please come soon for your free cancer treatment.

You can call for more info on
Helsinki Social work help line Mon-Fri 8.15-16, tel. +358 9 3103 7577

I do have a small bump on my testicle. Haven't had it checked. I think I fit all the criteria. If we're going to make it stick, I'll need a good lawyer and PR guy.

Contant me Wickr: FreeHealthCare

Lets do this :)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with me physically. I'm white and tall. I'm kind of dumb, but well suited to manual labor. I like working because I'm not a fucking nigger. Will I get deported for being too productive if I go for a job on a road crew or something? Trashman? Construction? I really don't care. Just would go nuts sitting in an apartment living on NEETbux, watching TV in a language I don't speak.

Are you sure this isn't some weird variant of the cuck fetish which you are attempting to satisfy?

You can do only voluntary work. Getting work permit is hard.

But i know ngo's would love hard working volunteer here.

You may not be the best candidate for this.

Are there any good ones that aren't just trying to import more niggers?

That's a nigger disease however and would ruin your plan as the patients of that disease would be mistaken for africans instead of well off westeners coming here for free healthcare.

Bump

Sad but true.. :(

Cuck city, Helsinki

Yes there are many. One good one might be Helsinki Missio that aims to help elderly people. You could go to old peoples homes and
>shovel snow (hard ass work)
>chop firewood
>do small repairs
helsinkimissio.fi/
+3589 2528 2711 (arkisin klo 9-15)

Contact them once you get to finland

I'm practically one of you Finns already genetically and I have cancer. I might have to do this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Finnanon.

I used to work in a horse stable shoveling shit. Snow will smell better. Gonna save this info and try to get there in a month or two. Gotta save up for the ticket.

What do I do with my passport? Just throw it away when I get there so I can be "undocumented"?

contact me by wickr if you need help on how to apply for refugee status etc here in finland.

I will get you started and then the system will take care of you

Wickr: FreeHealthCare

You want a 56% cancer patient instead of refugees? I guess if makes sense because they'll just die while draining this silly social system until they close it.

they refuse to get my bloodwork done because i seem like a healthy man in his mid 20s

Shut the fuck up, we are full.

Nice try leaf. Nobody bought it though. Maybe if you'd said stooping to Jew levels.

you dont need to dispose of it. Just make up some bat insane refugee story;

"Alt-Left exremist group is trying to kill me for my political views and US police does not want to do anything about this"

This will give you 6-24months in the process. The finnish goverment has to investigate your statement fully. Enough time to get you treated for what ever you need.

If you run out of time just dont report to the police or immigration office. Even as illegal alien your entitled to all the benefits by City of Helsinki.

Even if you dispose of your passport you can be intentified by your fingerprint.

If you need help on how to apply for refugee status here in finland

Wickr: FreeHealthCare

No. So far it was voted only to move the topic to be discussed in the counsil. Nothing has yet been actually decided about the free shit. "kaupunginhallitus päätti esittää asiaa kaupunginvaltuustolle" (sorry, i dont know the correct terms in english)

I have no idea what that is, but will do. Thanks again, Finnanon.

it's bad think to be productive, finland just turned vietnamies family where father worked too hard. If they were just lazy ass like niggers, they be fine

Will this work if i come from EU but i really want to work and already have a good resume?

yes,
you get this also if your EU citizen also you are allowed to work anywhere in EU you choose.

Please come, especially if you're not a nigger and/or muslim/running from actual war. We need to raise awareness of how fucked up this legislation is.

Guys i was choosing a new city anyways can you please link some useful resources? like sites to apply and info about how to get work?

wait there is EU wide network for working in EU, let me look it up. Its really efficent way to find work all around EU. Give me 5mins

I'm gonna do this shit. Dentists cost a shitload here, and aren't included in the free health-care package for some inane reason. Wish me luck Pekka!

fuck off
t.

If you wanna work stay the fuck away.

Look for work using EURES network
ec.europa.eu/eures/public/language-selection

If you want to work in Finland, Helsinki is your best bet. But you can first start here by freeloading off the social security system.

>freeloading off the social security system.
So let me understand ifi am a lazy parrasite i am priveleged but i i want to work and provide a future to my family i should stay away

Heheh. Don't be racist, Vittu-Pär.

Dont do it!
OP is a filthy pervert luring you over for unsavory purposes. If you escape him, your return ticket will be paid under the human trafficking clause. He wants to harvest your organs, not give you new ones.

>freeloading off the social security system.
this will mean taking a degree without paying?

yes, this is the finnish system developed by women who care for the world

Or just apply for work using the EURES network

Oh its real, the reason why theres a huge influx of illegal migrants attempting to go past the entire Europe to get here.

i mean you get a state paid housing, healthcare and food etc.. Then you can look for work.

Well, the cancer patient likely won't immediately try to
>Rob/Rape people
>Convert people to other religions
>Bring guns
>Start illegal activities
>Make thousand babies

Finnland is Winland
But I wouldn't want to emigrate into a country which knowledge about only spouts out of the finnish videogame MySummerCar. I will visit for vacation some time though.

>EURES network
thank you i just made an account
>i mean you get a state paid housing, healthcare and food etc.. Then you can look for work.
I need to apply from here or come there and then apply?

Yes, this is correct. Please only consider this if you're willing to live without working.

Guys please don't follow in our footsteps this time. I love you too much I don't want this to happen to you

Come over and then apply. The applying part is not absolutely required either, you usually start receiving benefits as soon as you're noticed.

Welcome to Finland! The state pays for the beers!

maybe we will all move to sverige instead and let mahmoud deal with igor

tbqh we are repeating every step you've taken last 15-20 years. Feminism is on the rise here and we will be just like you in 10-15 years. Except that we are much poorer and cant afford this the same way you can because you have wealth

Like this we're actually not filling the country with niggers and sand people.

If we fill the capacity with americans and other sane people we might still have a chance.

How about if I just stay inside whatever apartment they give me and play videogames all day? Make YouTube videos or something?

you just come to helsinki and contact (go visit their offices) the Social Services and Health Care Division of Helsinki.

Remmeber to say that your not traveling but your living now in Helsinki and you would like to register to live in helsinki or that your a person from italy who is living in helsinki with out any paper work. It does not matter if paper work comes up later on.

hel.fi/sote/en

Important part is that you report that you feel you are living in Helsinki.

forgot this link you REALLY should read
hel.fi/maahanmuuttajat/en

This would be the optimal solution. This is infact what a lot of people do here. already.

You will receive a free apartment and a few hundred bucks a month no strings attached.

also
infopankki.fi/en/helsinki/life-in-helsinki/living-as-an-immigrant-in-helsinki

For anyone here wondering how we can affford this, have a look at the general taxation here:
>~24% for pension (current elder people, not you)

>after that, ~15-55% income tax
>~3% your own pension + 1-3% other possible costs (extra unemployment benefit etc)

>everything you buy has 24% VAT

I just want us all to go full autist on these invaders like we used to

Guys are you fooling me?

Information about when you are considered to be living in Helsinki (and then you are elligble for the social security benefits)
maistraatti.fi/en/Services/place_of_domicile_and_population_data/Basic-information/

>His or her municipality of residence can, however, be in Finland if he or she has a stronger connection to Finland than to his or her other country of residence based on his or her living conditions.

If you dont have housing or anything in your home country and you say you are looking for work in Helsinki you will be considered based on your living conditions that your resident in Helsinki.