German Political Crisis #4 aka Kraut/pol/ revival

Leading German mainstream parties have recently stoped coalition negotiations, leaving Germany without any possible government constellation as of right now. The establishment is panicing and reelections start to become more and more of an inevitability.

Other urls found in this thread:

nachrichten.at/nachrichten/politik/innenpolitik/Aus-im-Nationalrat-Den-Gruenen-droht-der-finanzielle-Engpass;art385,2707451
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-refugees-halifax-housing-families-1.3413716
cheo.on.ca/uploads/Refugee Resources/Syrian Refugee Profile Addendum Jan 2016.pdf
cpa.ca/docs/File/Cultural/EN Syrian Population Profile.pdf
cbc
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-refugees-halifax-housing-families-1.3413716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

previous thread

merkel iz teh cancer, remove the cancer

und enpower AFD

Kill Whitey

Also, threadly reminder to mock Beta FDP shills.

If there are reelections what are the odds that Merkel will take first again?

She'll most likely be first, but she already lost 8% from last election, she'll only lose more now. Her party might still look strong because they have the most percent, but without being able to form a stable government that doesn't mean anything. It's either Merkel leaves and saves her party atleast a little bit or she stays and dooms everybody involved.

Is this a motivation thread?

Why is she so stubborn? She looks tired and pissed all the time. It would be best for everyone involved is she would just go into retirement. She fucked up bigly and we know she will never admit to that.

Any good news today? :)

Because of (((them)))

Hows the new Reich there Fritz??

Are the greens irrelevant yet?

She's dead set on becoming a second Helmut Kohl, she wants her legacy to be the chanccelor who was in office for the longest duration. I honestly don't think there's anything deeper involoved, just pure narcicissm at the expense of the German people. I'm glad that her plan killed her party in the long run. Now we get to enjoy the view of a formerly center right party getting replaced by a legit right wing party. Things are getting better.

I don't know why she doesn't call it a day. This is going to end badly for her. Not even the CDU can tolerate her shit forever.
And she really should know better how it works. That's how she came through power: by backstabbing Kohl.

>Are the greens irrelevant yet?
They didn't make it into Austrian gov, so yes lol

the greens are GONE in Austria !!
I`m still drunk and in party mode

They arrested 6 syrian refugees that planned to attack the Christmas market in Essen with guns and bombs

MY FACE when I heard the Green Party is not in our parliament anymore

>She fucked up bigly and we know she will never admit to that.
it pisses me off so much. Never ever would you hear the words 'I was wrong' from somewhere in the government. Even when everybody knows that they were wrong. And then they go on TV and have the nerve to tell me something about responsibility. When that whore is dead I will piss on her grave. Or better yet, I will pay a refugee to shit on her grave.

Me too my brother ;)
The Greens shall never ever return

>Are the greens irrelevant yet?
nachrichten.at/nachrichten/politik/innenpolitik/Aus-im-Nationalrat-Den-Gruenen-droht-der-finanzielle-Engpass;art385,2707451

They are not in the parliament. Most of their member, including the wife of the Green president are searching for a new job in the social services right now because the loose millions of euros now.
So you tell me: Are they still relevant?

dude, I`m so happy

Good job

what about pilz liste? arent they green too?

Fucking Shadilay, Habsburg-Bro.
Macht was draus

Estimates for Syrian Family Reunions in Germany

German "experts" predict that just 0.25 family members are to follow per 1 eligible Syrian applicant already in Germany. They claim that just a few ten thousand will come. Do those numbers hold or are they trying to fool the public again?

Average Syrian refugee household size: 6.3 members
Range: 1 - 17 members
50% are younger than 15 years

www.acted.org/sites/default/files/rapport-files/acted_-_food_security_and_livelihoods_assessment_-_northern_jordan_august_2013.pdf

Experience from Canada:

>Syrian refugees are arriving in Halifax with lots of kids in tow, and that means it is taking longer to find homes to accommodate families of up to a dozen people. The average Syrian family coming to Nova Scotia has seven members, according to Gerry Mills, director of operations for the Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia. Some are as large as 10 or 12 people, which means it will take time to find them somewhere to live.
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-refugees-halifax-housing-families-1.3413716

Government-Assisted Refugees (GAR) in Canada are similar to a family reunion in Germany. They found that

>GARs have larger family sizes than PSRs [Privately Sponsored Refugees]; the majority have 5 to 8 persons per application; some families have 10 to 14 persons. Settlement efforts will need to prepare for the large number of children as nearly 60% of GARs are 14 years old or younger.
cheo.on.ca/uploads/Refugee Resources/Syrian Refugee Profile Addendum Jan 2016.pdf

With estimated 390,000 Syrians in Germany who might be eligible to apply for family reunion, we can expect around 5-6 family members to follow. Assuming only 300,000 apply, then 1,500,000 to 1,800,000 Syrians will follow. If 400,000 eligibles apply, then it's between 2,000,000 to 2,400,000 family members.

Name of more iconic duo

The reports above found that most (usually 80% and higher) have no language skills other than Arabic. Their educational levels are years behind that of Western countries. In further reports we find that violence (esp. sexual violence) is an issue in Syria and Syrian refugee populations. See e.g. cpa.ca/docs/File/Cultural/EN Syrian Population Profile.pdf

When the Greens and other parties demand unlimited family reunion, it means the inflow of 1.5 - 2.5 million mostly unqualified people who are unwilling to culturally adapt and to a large extend won't contribute to Germany for years (perhaps their entire life) but demand resources (housing, schooling, health, etc.) and threaten the social peace.

Archived that
>cbc ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-refugees-halifax-housing-families-1.3413716
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-refugees-halifax-housing-families-1.3413716

The question is how do we fuck up the green party in germany
So they go under 5% in the next voting

shiiieeeet

YEAH, but he`s involved in a #metoo scandal. he was drunk and grab some tits

So, are reelections actually up for debate? I know the MSM is trumpeting it but wouldn't the current parties be afraid to lose even more votes to AfD, especially after proving to be too incompetent/muleheaded to form a coalition? I understand that the CDU's/Merkel's arrogance knows no bounds but they would surely be aware of this, right?

So many potential terrorists and rapists.
And all of them will get welfare money. Our welfare and healthcare system will collapse soon

You mean (((your face)))

give it to a dog for all i care

Shill for die Tierschutzpartei

Meh, you Germans are seriously making a huge fuss about nothing.
Just start your fucking new re-elections. If the majority of your dumbass population does decide that it wants to be AfD, then so be it.

damn right.
the 2 leaders of the right-wing party AND the centre-right-wing party

WIR BEKOMMEN MENSCHEN GESCHENKT!
t. Göring-Göbbels

>(((FPÖ))) and Mr. "Islam belongs to Austria".
FUCKING BASED!

they're not actually in a coalition tho

Merkel's CDU just became another left wing party. Now is the time for a the rise of a new right wing party in Germany. If this will be the Afd or a new party remains to be seen. Great times are upon us.

>only a few 10.000

pic EXTREMLY related

he`s just a KID dude, what`s more important is that FPÖ is in power

Good tits? maybe a pic from them available

Does Germany really want anybody else than Merkel?

MERKELS GONNA CRASH THE KEKSERVATIVES WOOOOOOOOOOO! BEST FUCKING TIMELINE!

dont worry, we will make Germany Reich again

see

they will be by Xmas

Yes it's about time

send proofs

ahh wait i see it

Then who will be it? If there were any serious candidates that really had a chance, people would talk about it.

>es ist eine kringel episode

The AfD MUST focus on the working class German males in western Germany. They have the east. The key to cracking 20% will be the working class German male populations of NRW, BW, and Bayern. Focus on them. They are patriotic, they hate seeing sandniggers in their country. Get them away from the SPD and the AfD gets over 20%.

YES
but merkel terminated every candidate in her party (CDU) who could have a chance to rival her, so we only have choice to vote for Shitty Schulz-Globalist-Jew-Goldshekel or Merkel Leftist-Shill-Dictator-notmyKanzler

we really want someone else, but we dont have somebody who could actuallly win.
once merkel is gone, the CDU will destroy itself due the rivalty and greed.

they are in coalition negotiations right now. this usually takes 2 months.

>advocating for focusing on the working class
>has the gadsden flag

schlimmer
>es ist einen Schluchtenscheißer meinen sie sind von Bedeutung Episode

To be honest we don't know yet but it's safe to say that Merkel won't survive the next 2 years and by then we know who.

Mein Vater meinte letzte Woche unironisch, wir brauchen neue KZs.

sympathisch, Dein Papa !

Flintenuschi will be CDU's next Chancellor candidate

Guter mann

Karl Theodor zu Guttenberg.
I bet you Krauts wish you hadn't turned your back on this guy right about now. But you did.

exactly, AfD is also reinforced by the many Russian Immigrants, who actually became good german Citizens, also Putin is more for AfD than CDU, the Russian TV let the AfD send Commercials for the Elections, knowing that the Russians in Germany still watch Russian TV and see this.

Russians are thankfully for being in our country, they adapted and are not raping/stealing/bombing people, also 80% of them are Conserative-Christians and hate Mudslims, another point for AfD

He's right, though. Conservative working class white men are the groupd of people who got disenfrenchised by Merkel pulling the CDU towards the left. But gibs isn't the way to go. Only niggers react positively to gibs. The AfD needs to focus on lowering taxes on the middle class and reward people for working and making families instead of taxing them when doing that and giving the money to lazy subhumans and wiggers.

He is just another American puppet

Gute Väter, es gibt sie noch!

I'd love to see that. CDU would probably fall below 20% if they'd be stupid enough to pull that shit.

verdammt recht hat er

I was waiting for the part where people tried to convince me that the working class like deregulated markets and low taxes....

What does it matter how she'll be in 2 years? What matters now is that Germany just takes Merkel because there's nobody else seriously competing against her.

>Flintenushi
i think TruppenUrsel is better,
are there more Nicknames?

>She looks tired and pissed all the time
With all them rapes, no rapefugee raped her to this day and she imported millions of them

hol up 87 =/= 92. Thats not a majority

Blackpill=

They should have been able to do the attack. Redpill as many Germans as possible.

>Guttenberg
you mean Lügenbaron

Not saying that per se, but have you talked to people like that? You can easily get them on your side by complaining about high taxes. The populistic sensible route to go is to appease to this group with issues they react to, namely taxation and immigration. One already lies within the AfD's area of expertise, the other needs to become part of it.

They failed to build up any viable candidates, Merkel was just to afraid of competition.

I hope that happens sooner than later. I can't wait for Bürgerkrieg.

There is still Peter Altmaier and Thomas de Maiziere

That's what's gonna bite them in the ass now. Everybody ignored that Merkel can't run forever, so now they sacrificed their future for a couple of stable legislature periods. Good riddance.

The AfD has a real shot at 20% and the FDP the low teens. If that happens then all bets off. Each round they will win more. German s need to throw tradition to the wind. If they don't upset the establishment soon, it may get to be too late. All patriotic Europeans, Americans, Canadians, anyone with European blood, should be praying for Germans to find themselves again and make Germany German.

so, new elections or what?

Do the germans even have a chance?
Or are they going to chimp out for a third time?

God Speed Germany you can do it.

Both are unlikebale pushovers that by far wouldn't carry the CDU as Merkel did. That's why you don't build a party around one single person: you rise and fall along with them. Same shit with Macron, same is gonna happen with Lindi beta boy.

I said WORKING class German males.
Not Harz 4 scum.

what the fuck are You talking about ?
there WILL be a right / center/right government in Austria soon. I already told You, Xmas

>Not saying that per se, but have you talked to people like that?
No working class man has ever said "jeez I sure like low taxes and deregulated markets". Thats a middle class fantasy

> You can easily get them on your side by complaining about high taxes.
No they want more social programs, always. They always want the government to provide more as they arent typically involved in high paying jobs, so taxation isnt a massive concern.

>The populistic sensible route to go is to appease to this group with issues they react to, namely taxation and immigration
Immigration is a good one, but taxation is a middle class thing, really. You will not be "populist" if you advocate for lower taxes, you are deluding yourself, and are essentially marketing to just a poorer middle class, rather than a stand alone economic class with its own identity and interests.

me too, i want my Freikorps now and shoot Commies/Antifa on the streets

New elections soon, fellow Prussian.

Digits confirm.
20% AfD this year.

Bitte go back to your chuchichaschtli