Worse Girl in ALL anime

Has there ever been a girl that is just this bad ever?
Like there is literally no redeeming traits about her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezwhZC4R-eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you will never be the table-kun

I can think of one redeeming trait.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezwhZC4R-eI

This so much.

In this cheap death note rip-off, Nina was the only good thing to happen.

Ume.

I'll never forget this scene. Why the fuck was it so arousing.

She made the fleija which ultimately provided many laughs all around

Cunt can't even an hero properly, worst girl ever indeed.

She, along with Suzaku and Lelouch, have the highest on-screen kill count.

Back then I had just started fapping and had doubts she was doing the same.

Is that scene the origin of all the "table masturbation" images on the 'boorus?

>Tyler heard a faint rustling sound as he was walking past the classroom, in which no one should be at this hour, where just an hour ago he received another one of the teacher's moral speeches about how bad being late made him look
>He came closer to the door trying to determine the origin of the mysterious sound when he saw something no one in the entire school would even dare to imagine.
>There she was, the great honorable vice president, moral compass of the whole class, teacher's favorite and more commonly known as ''The Sergeant From Hell'' for her strict obedience to the school rules and harsh methods of punishment of those that dared to disobey.
>Yep, there she was, humping the desk's edge, focusing only on her silent moment of pleasure not noticing the world around her, which also included Tyler himself.
>Don't get me wrong, our ''hero'' wasn't exactly the brightest and most well behaved guy in the whole school, but he knew where the borders were, especially when it comes to having fun and not letting himself get caught.
>Curiosity got the better of him and using his ''mad ninja skillz(TM)'' he quietly entered the classroom and locked the door to prevent anything inconvenient from happening.
>Fortunately the shadows were on his side as it was quite late and with the opportunities presented to him he sneaked to the back of the classroom while watching his surroundings and avoid being found out.
>Prez was so into it that even the apocalypse itself would go unnoticed while she had her happy time. Can this day get any better?
>As if to answer that question, fate's actions ''coincidentally'' made Tyler's eyes notice something laying on the desk, some kind magazine perhaps, that the prez stared at VERY intensly.
>What he saw surprised him even more as he saw just the a small picture of princess Euphemia heavily stained by Nina's sweat and drool.

>implying Lelouch's wild ride didn't trump Light's and then some

Actually she has a pretty good reason to be afraid of Numbers, just replace them with ooga bonga and her fear makes sense

To claim that Deathnote started "main character receives magic mcguffin from character" is laughable

lurk moar

kek I forgot all about that christ she rode the fuck out of that table ho did nunally not notice the smell of wet pucci

>that wet corner of the table

Are these posts from 2007?

>It was at his moment that Tyler decided to let his growing desire run loose and like a flash affected with the worst case of diarrhea running to the closest toilet, approached Nina with a blinding speed, grabbing both of her hands and pulling them behind her back.

-W-wha-, was all that Nina managed to say, surprised and violently awakened from her moment of not so pure bliss.
-Well,well,well, what do we have here- asked Tyler in a rhetorical, superior tone.
-W-who are you!? What do you think you are doing? I'll scream if you won't let me go.
-Who am I? You really hurt me with those words prez -said Tyler in a mocking tone- forgetting ''the thorn in my side'' and ''the bane of class 1-3'', as you have so kindly called be before, really hurts. As to what I'm doing here... don't you think I should be the one asking that? Oh, and don't bother rising your voice, no one's here at this time.
-T-Tyler? I should have known it was you, only you were capable of doing something so incredibly offensive- said Nina in a accusative manner.
-I- I was just organizing some documents for student council meeting t-tomorrow- said Nina still showing slight signs of shock.
-Is that so? My eyes might be deceiving, but I saw something else entirely, something of... carnal nature.
-I don't know what you are talking about, just let me go and I won't even tell the professor that you assaulted me.
-Oh really? My oh my, how kind of you vice prez, this lowly student feels really grateful for your generosity- said Tyler spitefully, remembering all of the hardship he and his bros went through because of her.
-Ok, now let me tell you how it looked from my perspective. I just saw our vice prez, beloved by all, using this fine school's property to relieve her masturbatory fantasies. Isn't that right prez!?- said Tyler squeezing Nina's arms forcefully.
-W-What!? Are you mad? Thats preposterous. I would never do something so vulgar and indecent.

i dunno, she can't be the worst, she had to give someone the wood

Why are you humping the table you psychotic bitch?

>Like there is literally no redeeming traits about her
She's a lesbian.

It's only redeemable to certain characters. Nina, not so much. She's irredeemable.

-Cut the crap princess - Tyler answered moving his her closer to her ear and whispering, almost in a seductive manner.
-You were just masturbating to the image of one of the imperial princesses, didn't you?
-I- I was n-not...
-You were doing it with such passion that it even left me of all people surprised beyond belief. Didn't know you were so kinky vice prez-
- I don't care about your stupid insinuations and how you call me. Besides, no one would believe you. My reputation is flawless.
-Indeed it is, but what would everyone say if I showed them this little visual evidence to support my claims- said Tyler slowly reaching for his pocket, pulling his smart phone, and after a bit of browsing, showing Nina the recorded deed that she did, heh.
- T-That can't b-be...
Nina's thoughts started running mad like a bunch of crazed junkies starved of some serious dope. Everything she had worked for would be over, her reputation, her whole life would shatter to tiny bits.
- P-please, you can't, this would be the end of my life...
- Why should I care about that huh? You always treated me and my friend like a bunch of trash and not only us. Everyone you perceived as a '' troublesome element'', not sparing even one kind word, one look, not reaching your hand to help us. I guess it would be a fitting punishment, don't you think?

Nina was literally out of options now. With everything coming back to her she realized there was only one thing to do to save here own image of a model student.

Yoshida from Shana might be worse.

pick your poison : Ranka - Mikono - Freyja

No joke I humped a table to that scene.

Has there ever been any other such blatant scenes of female masturbation in anime? Masturbating anime girls is my fetish.

hah gay

That's exactly the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from a filthy elevens

Manami Tamura.

Why was she so racist?

> Worse Girl in ALL anime

She can't touch the queen

Literally who

I don't know if you belong here, friend