i.imgur.com/oAQ5Xv4.png
i.imgur.com/jLs6gIF.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread:
pastebin.com/kg8cu2JE

Requesting Chibiusa eating a huge fucking stack of pancakes

More refs?

Kill yourself

Requesting colors for this drawing of Valerie holding hands please!

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418442

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

I've always had a curious question that I've never bothered to ask.

When it comes to anime girls, or a lot of 2D in general, whether it be vidya concept art, or whatever.

Why are the tits always so big? Like, I get it looks nice, but the differences are so outstanding that it makes it seem like most of the girls would be fat. We'll take the sisters from the OP pic for instance, you can easily tell they are both skinny based on shoulder width, head size, and hand size, but Fubuki looks like she has like J sized breasts.

Is it just a perspective thing I'm not seeing and they aren't actually that big if they were say translatable to real life based on the proportions or are they just that big because "fuck it"? I don't really understand, especially when someone is drawn with tits that big but their 'stats' are like "Yeah those are Cs".

Requesting Krul wearing only an oversized hoodie. Anything else cute of her would be great too.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan wearing Winter clothing, out on a town street petting and feeding a kitten or puppy in a box, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/83SWyzT.jpg
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg

Requesting colors for my bootylicious goddess
Neptune ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

This lineart isn't even good enough to warrant colors though. I don't think you can even call that lineart.

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Should I just take Aika out of this request?

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

there, a quick google never hurt anyone.

Because it's not real and doesn't need to conform to realistic standards.

Requesting colors for Natsume in a qipao. Any color scheme is fine, preferably in this color scheme:

Qipao color reference: imgur.com/Ld6s44T

Natsume ref: imgur.com/FRxN430

Requesting colors of this Anna chibi

Uniform ref: i.imgur.com/qDwuUDo.jpg

Anna Ref: i.imgur.com/uoaPveS.png

Requesting a dual request:
>My first request is a version of Laughing Whores with Gundam 00 S1 Setsuna and Tieria.
The idea here is that while they are mimicking the pose of the girls, their faces are absolutely stoic (or mildly angry), reflecting how disconnected from humanity they are at the start.
(please make the scarf red btw)

>The second request is the same but with Movie Setuna and Tieria:
a) They're now in their Movie uniform as opposed to casual wear.
b) Aside from being taller (Same height as Tieria now), if you don't notice from the refs, Movie Setsuna has narrower eyes than his younger S1 self.
c) They're capable of expressing emotion now, so have them laughing.

Please and THANK YOU.

Don't bully.

Requesting Haruhi, Kyon and Sasaki parodying an image like the one on top with Sasaki as the childhood friend who ultimately loses to Haruhi

meant for

Requesting Rina with a temporary womb tattoo, asking Takumi if it's cute. Bonus points if Takumin is tsun.

Requesting Kongou in a Full Frontal mask, piloting a Kongou themed FA-78 Full Armor Gundam from Gundam Thunderbolt.
When I mean Kongou themed, I mean like giving it a paintjob similar to her outfit, having her headband in the place of its V-fin, etc.
Anything that would make the MS more visually akin to her.

Maybe even paint the mask gold, and throw on those radar fins too.

Requesting lolidom
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/13/1477135468199.webm

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting Ran and Miyu on a coffee date.

>Maybe even paint the mask gold, and throw on those radar fins too.
meant to write "Paint the Full Frontal mask gold"

Because tiddies. Gotta love dem tiddies. I love tiddies. Who tiddies should I tiddies?

Requesting a simple tea party between Pixie (Monster Rancher), Angewomon (Digimon), and Gardevoir (Pokemon)

Draw Mako

Big anime tiddies are fun to draw

Ok this shit doesn't belong here.

>hen someone is drawn with tits that big but their 'stats' are like "Yeah those are Cs".

Eh? no, when they're drawn big, they're supposed to be big obviously.

tape up her mouth

Do some big fat bat tats for the upcoming BD release.

Fair enough.
I like it, was just always curious from an artist's perspective.
Ass > Tits, but its all great, a full package is best.
They're mostly just half circles though really.

I wanted to see Compa in this Sonico outfit, huge breasts as well just like Sonico's.

/r/ing squirrels exploring the Alola region

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

How does it not? Pixie and Angewoman both come from fucking anime.

requesting this with two anime characters of the drawfag's choice

> They're mostly just half circles though really.

It's all about good shape, even if it sounds simple it really isn't to draw top tier tits. Same for butts.

>FMP Fumoffu ripped off Dr. Strange

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

>Naru Narusegawa as Dormammu and Chitoge as the other guy

have her fighting this cat while doing so

have this Hotaru, Sup Forums

>the other guy
Baron Mordo

It was just an example, since some people do that for whatever reason.
Depends on the pose you're doing really. A simple standing pose its rather simple, something more complex pose wise would probably be harder yeah, since you've got to take in consistency, proportions, perspective, etc.

Requesting a crazed and nude Rena Ryuuguu. Either standing or in a pose with her bloody machete or POV of her being dominate.

Requesting Teshigawara wearing a santa hat

"Dear drawfag fans,
In an effort to improve the quality of posts on Sup Forums, it's come to our attention that issues in drawfag threads should be addressed. To that end, here are a few suggestions:

1. Please focus on producing original discussion, questions, or content when creating or contributing to a thread; avoid template formats and “X Thread”-type posts. OPs should be insightful and specific, not general.
2. Please avoid reposting content from previous threads. This includes: resource pastebins, copypasta, forcing memes, image dumping, “xth for y”, “reminder x” and anything that fails to abide by #1.
3. Feel free to talk about similar content in separate threads.
4. Allow a thread to expire naturally.
5. Please avoid recurring thread topics that are not accompanied by content to discuss
6. Continue to abide by the global and Sup Forums-specific rules outlined here: Sup Forums.org/rules

These suggestions are applicable to other threads on Sup Forums.
If we keep to these guidelines, we can all enjoy Sup Forums together. Please report any rule breaking content too. Thanks again!"

So in other words these are fine as long as they are not branded a general thread?

Nice!

Yes, don't use a template OP and all that.

>So in other words these are fine as long as they are not branded a general thread?
Yes

Super nice!
Followed

One good Hotaru

Pretty cute Hotaru!

Requesting Okuyasu right out of the shower with his hair wet and messy

>Depends on the pose you're doing really.
> A simple standing pose its rather simple

That's what I was saying. Okay tier tits for a simple pose are fairly easy, but depending on the skill of the artist it can look way, way better.

Reine wearing some /fa/ approved clothing or just gothloli. Lingerie is aight too if you want to get risque.

that's kind of tilting at the windmills but okay

don't forget the womb tattoo

we don't get enough tied up girls in these threads

I won't disagree. It was just always a question for why tits were drawn so ridiculously big, yet still so fantastically perky.

If only real life where that way without fake tits. It'd be a golden land. Then again, sometimes art where you take a flat chested character for instance and give them huge tits bothers the crap out of me personally, just because it doesn't feel like that character anymore.

we need a yuri pirate bondage collage, I've suggested it for like a year now

Requesting Hotaru admiring her nendoroid.

That'd be pretty hot and it's fitting so go ahead and add it if you want drawfags.

More like we don't get enough gyaru.

waifu hostage collage?

Requesting a little loli reimu gnawing on a really big turkey leg, or some similarly large lump of turkey.
Are OCs still allowed here?

I read just host at first.
waifu host club collage when?

gagged or not?

waifu-tan like this please gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3313921

Requesting colors for Yoko with a womb tattoo please

Color reference: i.imgur.com/oAQ5Xv4.png

I hate change.

>ballgag
But tape is the best gag!

Requesting Isonami Kirara from Infection with an unbuttoned shirt.

nah, ballgag lets girls drool helplessly which is hotter

but who would hold waifus hostage?
>inb4 oora

Requesting Haruna walking on Kongou's back or vice versa.

i.imgur.com/jLs6gIF.jpg

Requesting Lum Invader cosplaying as Rouge the Bat.

"All these flavors, and you choose to be salty."

an user?

So use a credit card.

This is so assbackwards retarded.

maybe we should have a collage of waifu portraits wearing gags!

the one and only user

The best thing about the whole ordeal is that draw threads on other boards go unscathed, but whatever. This isn't the first time mods went apeshit.

>inb4 another accelspammer

Sup Forums been doing and look at it. They doing just find.

would anybody want that?
I don't know who that is

>would anybody want that?
we had a gameshow version last year
good girls or bad girls? This is important.

>good girls or bad girls?
Have bad girls gag kiss good girls

I'll do it. Which waifus?

>would anybody want that?
Yes!
BRILLIANT!

Are you a drawfriend? If so have you drawn collages before?

Lesbian waifus and waifufags

I swear to god you are one those people on that list and just spam it every chance you get