Reminder Bill Clinton was impeached over a BLOW JOB

Now look at the modern day GOP! LOL

You guys are just so full of shit it's not even funny anymore. Keep being the party of Trump and Moore, you'll win over those pedos and rapists.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/roy-moore-refutes-sexual-assault-claim-statements-former-restaurant-employees-and-cu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bill was impeached for lying to congress about his blow job.

Key word: lying. It's a federal crime when under oath.

>Bill was impeached for lying to congress about his blow job.

>impeached for lying to congress

So why hasn't Trump been impeached yet?

Maybe because he didn’t lie under oath

>Maybe because he didn’t lie under oath

Trump took an oath to defend the constitution

He should be impeached for that lie alone.

KYS you retarded piece of shit

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, not for getting a blow job, you fucking mong. How is it that a Bong like me knows more about this than you do?
(saged, btw)

According to feminists all men are pedo rapists. We just won over half the country. Feminists BTFO

Says the retarded piece of shit

Go fuck your cousins, inbred scum

>Defend Constitution on a daily basis
>should get impeached for not defending Constitution
Lefty "logic" at work

Research faggot, the yearbook is a forgery and they won't release it for inspection. Case if falling apart dipshit, plus he has a 14 point lead. KYS

Trump lies every fucking day. The US Republican party is the most corrupt organization in the US. Nothing but lies upon lies upon questionable decisions upon more fucking lies. The fact that you condone such behavior means you're actively against your own fucking country. Fine, what do I care, I'm not in the US. Enjoy your spiking premiums and lack of free internet. Moron.

Hi, Dave Brock. How you doin'? How much does the S*ovenian proxy cost?

Pusis mi kurac

Nice source

No he got impeached because he raped a lot of chicks and everyone knew it, he also did a whole bunch of other corrupt shit and everyone finally had enough.

>being THIS buttmad

Go away, Dave, nobody likes you.

wow everyone in this thread is fucking DUMB.

HE WAS ACQUITTED

your flag is literally the same wtf

>Trump took an oath to defend the constitution
>He should be impeached for that lie alone.
You must be a big fan of Bush and Obama

sage'd for a blatant troll thread

Actually handwriting experts said it was moore, woman doesn't want to let moores lawyer have it... wonder why.

Also Moore met his current wife when she was 15 (didn't "date her "until she was 20). Pedo be touching kids.

He's from a country next to mine, you dumbass.

Not all Croatians are idiots though. Some are actually smart people. Not this idiot though

you should be shot for being a cunt what is dumb

>still buttmad

Boy, I can't wait to see you in 5-10 years when more countries leave the memEU encouraged by Trump.

Not one US president has been impeached. And being impeached does not guarantee being thrown out of office. Quit using "le impeached" meme, even nixon wasnt impeached

Stay mad and ignorant :)

Clinton and Andrew Johnson were impeached, just not removed.

Let us know when a woman makes a claim against Trump and has a shirt with his semen on it, until then we'll just wait patiently in this thread.

Don't read this, then. It will fuck you up.

Statements By Former Restaurant Employees and Customers

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/roy-moore-refutes-sexual-assault-claim-statements-former-restaurant-employees-and-cu

-Olde Hickory House minimum age to work there was 16. Nelson claims she was 15 when she started.
-Dumpsters were on the side of the building, not in the back, as Nelson claims.
-Restaurant was right off a 4 lane highway & had a well lighted, wrap around porch- not "dark and isolated", as Nelson claimed.
-A waitress who worked at OHH said that the restaurant closed at 11, but more likely midnight. Goodyear was next door and many of their employees ate there after their shift ended at 10 PM. Nelson claimed 10 PM closing.
-People parked on the sides of the building because a neighborhood was close to the back of the restaurant. There was no room for a car to turn around. It was unlikely that there was a back entrance- stated by 2 former waitresses, contrary to Nelson's claims.
-Nelson claims that Judge Moore came in almost every night and sat at the counter. The counter was served by the bartender or short order cook. Customers didn't interact with wait staff. 2 waitresses & 2 customers said they never saw Judge Moore in the restaurant.
- A 20+ yr sheriff's dept officer who frequented OHH & knew who Judge Moore was from the court house, says he never saw Judge Moore there. He "couldn't say" that he had ever seen Beverly Nelson in the restaurant.

All of these witnesses either contacted the media and/ or spoke with them. Their statements have never been aired.
It would be a beautiful thing to see shyster Gloria Allred finally get what she deserves. Same for whoever is behind this smear campaign. I hope Judge Moore sues them until they're bloody.

you just can't fix this level of stupid

> Your honorable, I solemnly swear I did not get a blowjob
>God bless the USA

Stop replying to shills you idiots