£40,000,000,000 to leave E.U

Theresa May met with ministers today to discuss what they should do, given the EU won’t start talks properly until the funds are agreed.

Why can't we just tell them to fuck off?

£40 billion to leave their shitty club
£40 billion that could be better spent on this country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMT38PSCHjY
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wc_ET5UTws
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_C6s1rSIo
youtube.com/watch?v=XO2U4W45w-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really we should be taking half the EU with us.

That said the Jewish contracts have pinned us to the EU for the next few decades so breaking the contracts requires a fee according to modern Jewish contract law. As Theresa May is a Jewish slave she has to put forward at least this amount to escape the contracts without any further legal action.

>Why can't we just tell them to fuck off?

Because the EU holds all the cards in the negotiations.
The problem is that it took you 18 months to realize this simple fact.

I hope you are able to uncuck your country, my dentally-challenged limey friend. Godspeed.

>Conservative
Theresa May secretly wants to stay in the EU

>Not knowing that British dental care overtook the USA half a decade ago.
Protip: bleaching your teeth white doesn't make them healthy.

ffs it's all you bongs need to do

name the EU and call their bullshit, then walk

talk deals with those cucks after a few months once they've calmed down enough to realise that "punishing" you hurts them more

Drive a tank column through France and into Belgium to ask if they accept lead as payment.

Because you agreed to commit that money to the EU dumb Anglo scum. Now you have to honor your debt.
You aren't taking anyone with you, Farage. Europe is as united as ever

It's a divorce. As the weaker partner we are entitled to half the EU's assets.

>Because you agreed to commit that money to the EU dumb Anglo scum. Now you have to honor your debt.

We've already given you shitloads of cash to pay for your immigrants to rape your women.

Fuck right off you beggars, find some other tit to suck on.

like we give a fuck

RIP American pride.

EU is kill m8. nobody owes you shit. Pay Poland

No it's not
In Italy the Right wing Euroskeptic party is growing by the day and it has a real hold in society and actualy governs important cities and regions unlike that shitty meme AfD party in Germany or the forver branded FN in France

>agreeing to pay anything before negotiations start

That's not what a "debt" is.

>Drive a tank column through France and into Belgium to ask if they accept lead as payment.

>implying we still have a fully funded working military

kek

£40BILLION and keep the euroscum

OR

No deal. we get rid of scum and watch the krauts come begging.

And our elected leaders choose the former!

If we could all agree on which night we pull down the gates of Downing Street , I'll be there.

just tell them your like greece and that you cant pay shit, nothing will happen. then run as fast as possible.

There's a lot of official documents webpages and coins to change, all this because you suddenly decided to not be a team player.

EU is NOT Europe.
Stop trying to conflate the 2.
We won't pay, as you will collapse before then. Why the fuck would we buy you an army we might have to fight?
I want all the money we put in given back, never mind giving you a fucking penny.
I would take Luxembourg as payment, or simply start M.A.D, see who is willing to back you up when we point Trident at Luxembourg.

>...and watch the krauts come begging.

What makes you so sure that this will indeed happen?
And what is your plan if it doesn't?

That guy has some nice legs

The only thing you are entitled to is a proper ass fucking by Germany
I see, you are too poor to pay us, since you need to pay Jyza to your paki rape gangs
Traitors

no u

>I want all the money we put in given back, never mind giving you a fucking penny.

The UK is in no position to make any demands whatsoever.
You should have realized this by now on the basis of how the negotiations are going.

Pretty much.

She is 52 I still would.

exactly
it's clearer than vaccum yet britbongs have cognitive denial

>M5S
>Right-wing
Pick one.

just leave, will the cuck merkel start a war? lol
will they make your economic sanctions? we all will tell eu to fuck off, I hope

No they don't, we can literally walk away and everything would be better than paying £40b to a bunch of cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMT38PSCHjY

Worried about your income?
How about fuck off.

What are you going to do? Invade us? Why is this old cunt even entertaining the idea of even paying them a single penny?

Yes you can walk away. And then you'll get fucked by EU because you'll have no trade deal. You'll be Poland level poor within a couple of years.

>I hope
dude it's pretty clearly who has who by the balls

What happens if the UK simply refuses to pay anything?

>No they don't, we can literally walk away and everything would be better than paying £40b to a bunch of cunts.

Why is your government scared to death about the talks actually breaking down then?

eu is more then fucked already, there will be no eu soon

Literally nothing, but she doesn't believe in our strength as a nation. It's as simple as that. Weak and wobbly remainer.

No, just embargo the shit out of you and prevent you from trading, while we watch you become poorer (and browner) than Pakistan

Greatest ally.
Britain and Portugal pwning nations for thousands of years.
My sister dates one of you guys.
I'm looking forward to this assault on Brussels, Strasbourg, Germany and the Eagles Nest, Luxembourg.

>pay debts
you own 1/3 of european bank, you are supposed to get bought out.
ups sorry european banks are in debt, pay your 1/3 of the dept and gtfo

It becomes difficult for Britain to trade with European Jews.

I like to think that nowadays the majority of the european people wants the eu and merkel to fuck off

>hurr let's provoke Britain into ruling almost a quarter of the outside world again

Where have I heard that again? Oh right, everywhere for the last decade and a half since we got into EU. Older members have heard it longer.
Face it, EU isn't going anywhere.

>eu is more then fucked already, there will be no eu soon

We've been hearing this ever since the financial crisis of 2008.
When is this "soon" you're talking about?

nein kinder, alles ist gut

bad things

It was closer to trillion at first. I say this is small price to pay for leaving potentially future communist formation.

We have trade deals with the commonwealth, India, Brazil, Japan already set up.
US will be next. EU is stagnant.

Nothing. We leave with no deal and trade with the EU under WTO regulations.

It's important to note that the EU is demanding not only that we agree the bill, but that we actually pay it before trade negotiations start. Any EU member state could veto a trade deal. We would be handing over 40 billion with absolutely zero guarantee that we would even get a trade deal anyway by the end of the negotiation process.

Just do it!
Or are u slaves?
Hmmm.
Be a brave good example for the world.
The EU must die and all its politicians be killed.

T.german.

Corruption from all sides.
Obviously. EU is a Ponzi scheme.

EU is:
1. your biggest trading partner
2. your closest trading partner
But whatever, feel free to shoot yourself in the foot.

LMAO. You can't even fix your inbred island, what are you going to rule?

Whatever we decide to.

>like we give a fuck
This is the last post i expected an American to reply with

You are right but it is visible that the right is generally growing in eu, anti-eu sentiment is growing, we are all tired of this shit.

It seems that merkel will lose in Germany now, let's see how the eu conducts now.
If they stop this migrant bollocks maybe the anti-eu sentiment will decrease

>EU is stagnant.

The Eurozone has been outperforming the UK ever since the referendum.

You aren't even in The EU.
You just have the banks that launder the cash from Strasbourg to Luxembourg.
Stay out of it.

dont you have nuclear fuckin weapons?

Hardly surprising considering we've had collapsing governments for about a year or two now and the Bank of England politicising the whole thing.

The shitposting Is strong with this one

>You are right but it is visible that the right is generally growing in eu, anti-eu sentiment is growing
No it's not, everything became quite calm in the last year.
If by
>the right is growing
you mean right wing parties... News flash, most are still pro-eu.

eu had a bigger "real gdp growth" than the us since 2008

People would die before that happens

The only people affected by no deal is the surplus of cheap jobs, meaning the ones that relied on cheap labour over sustainable lives would suffer, seems fair to me.

> prove is my graph here with massively printed paper money. Inflation doesnt exist.

Geeeeeeeesus.....

Delusional paki

BoE is actually doing quite nice job considering how much you (voters) fucked it up for them.

We buy more from them than we export to them.
We will simply sell arms to your enemies.
We make better toys.
We leave and build a mighty force with that 40 billion.
Then we send EU 40 billions worth of toys faster than a BTC transaction.
You think we just created a massive armada for a laugh?

>EU
>inflation
Leave it to the ancap retard to understand basic monetary policy

They really aren't
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wc_ET5UTws

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_C6s1rSIo

youtube.com/watch?v=XO2U4W45w-s

Okay, do it. I'm not against you.

Also literally how the fuck would you know, Slav?

Top kek, got you! Cry harder Mehmet.

And we expected a few years of unease.
The best way to get a nation back on economic track is military growth.
Keep cashing those cheques.
You lot are so despicable you have holes in your cheddar.

If they won't talk unless you give them exactly what they want why are we bothering to negotiate? It's not really a negotiation if they say no to everything unless it's 100% what they want.

Yes we do.
Some new ones too. :)

The UK has higher inflation than the Eurozone.

Turks are less subhuman than angl*s

bullshit, its just that EU is run by Germany and Germany is prepared to take a hit, and doesnt care if the Dutch, Irish and Danish economy suffer significantly with a bad trade deal. EU as a whole, but specifically those countries export billions to the UK and import very little back.

UK can tell the EU to fuck off, and EU has 2 options
>destroy UK economy damaging itself significantly in the process, a very childish action and one that will further create anti-EU sentiment across the continent
>let them go with a superb tradedeal because UK actually has EU by the balls if everyone acts normal and not like a child

i expect the EU is split between those two groups and the endless bureaucracy stops one from taking clear decision, resulting in the endless negotiations and ridiculous muh 40 billion.

No way, you're actually a fucking Turk!
It writes itself...

stfu cockroach

Good man, just pick the right team when game time comes.
At least we still have the balls to tell them to fuck off to begin with.
Government is NOT the Brit.
The Brit would rather tell them to fuck off and say "come get it".

>memeflag

opinion discarded. besides UK allways had pounds no coins have to be changed, website can be changed in 1 hour and official documents can go in the shredder.

>Calling Anglo sub-human on Sup Forums...
Show your real flag.

Why is it so hard to tell them to get fucked?

I just wish my politicians would do the same, but they are too attached to their corrupt back account and the people too busy with benfica

Link?

Hey Bongs, this is what happens everytime people bind themselves to other people. Example: the US Civil war. South secedes, federal government declares war. I know you don't have very much experience with this. In the case that our States came together in a voluntary pact, becomes an involuntary pact over time. Such as what you are seeing with the EU or States no longer being States, but just lapdogs to a master Federal authority. Quit getting into stupid agreements with people who don't give a fuck about you.

The euro has a hole for swiss.

Kys juncker, nobody wants your shitty communist-like union.

>any further legal action

Hahahahaha what do you think the funds are for? Helping Sweden reduce rape? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

politicians are blackmailed with cp by luciferian globalists thats the fucking problem

Bye bye EU

this is the shillpolice, show your flag clearly and remove your hands from the keyboard.

Those 40 billions are something you have already agreed to pay while you were member of said club.

Jüden!