All i want to do is become a soldier in an army and die in combat...

All i want to do is become a soldier in an army and die in combat, any armies around the world that you can join as a non-native? The french foreign legion is not an option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3343x_ywy_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel your feel OP, maybe join a special counter terrorism swat team in your country.

>The french foreign legion is not an option.
why?
your only other option is to join your military and get connections with burger or other private contractors fighting in the middle east/africa

Become a SWAT team member

Russian Foreign Legion.

illegal spics join our military all the time if you don't mind dying for israel

>The french foreign legion is not an option.
Why it's not an option? You could probably travel to Ukraine and join some local gang on either side of the front.

Swim trough the baltic

IDF, come home white man

Find a cause and become a terrorist.

No, i want to die for a country. I want to die under a flag knowing that i am one of many who will be remembered at the unkown soldiers tomb.

Carry your cuck flag into town and start Deus Vulting everyone who isn't as white as the snow that falls on your cold, miserable, cucked land.

Why do you want to die to increase some jewish overlord's bank account?

Why don't you want to die for your country? Norwegians is able to join the army of Iceland, maybe you can try any other scandi nations?

become a mercenary

> SD
> Russian flag
> Israel flag
> No Swedish flag

If you have some kind of Spanish heritage, you can join our Legion, they volunteer to go to the shittiest places and used to literally worship death.

>no dragon dildo

Meant for

JOIN THE NRM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT HELL SEGER

We have vacancies if you are interested

Try the Kurds. The YPG are still taking foreign volunteers aren't they?

You could go to Ukraine and join Azov, otherwise you'll have to wait for another war. Here's a /comfy/ Youtube documentary about British volunteers in Croatia during the Yugoslav War. At least one of them is a total psycho who freely admits he's just there to kill people. Thier unit is commanded by a Spanish journalist who just decided one day he'd rather fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=3343x_ywy_M

i don't think military forces are looking for someone who wants to die in combat. they're looking for people who want to make it out alive.

Jej

why do swedes treat Sup Forums like tumblr?
this isnt the place for you to discuss your hopes and dreams user, join the NRM and risk something, you might win out in the end, you might not, but there is glory in the struggle, dying for nothing is stupid and no one here would respect you if they knew your motives

If you travel to a Syria, I'm sure you could find someone willing to take you in as a quasi-mercenary. In fact you could probably find a way to Crimea and join a separatist movement there.

Because it's fucking sweden, one of the most cucked nations in europe.

Fight for your own country, not some one elses (please note this doesn't apply to amerimutts, as even for their "own country" theyre just fighting for israel)

>All i want to do is become a soldier in an army and die in combat
>Swede
just join the police force and go into a no-go zone

>pic related

The US Army may take you, especially as an 11B (infantry).

I bet you speak better English than some of the NCOs I served under.

there is practically no military in sweden, nor do swedish military ever see combat, my dream is to become SOG

>unexpected comfy yugo doccie
Noice
Something good has come out of my hours on pol today.

Don't worry, you'll see plenty of combat in Sweden in your lifetime. You didn't seriously think those refugees would just leave when you simply ask them to fuck off back to their shit-filled sandbox, right?

go to your capital and ask the Embassadors of countries you like, or call them on phone.
many countries accept foreign soldiers in their expeditionary Corps, espiacially when you are EU and they are EU

Kurdistan is your only hope.

Maybe keep that to yourself on the psych exam? Or maybe thats actually a plus.

If it's remotely islamic it will be a huge boon and auto-acceptance.

>You didn't seriously think those refugees would just leave when you simply ask them to fuck off back to their shit-filled sandbox, right?

You seriously think that Swedes would ask their precious PoC pets to leave?

Why join an army if you can create one?
Lets launch crusade!
For the Emperor!!!!

Kek, and our soldiers are fighting for America, who are in turn fighting for Israel. It's kikes all the way down.

Is there any militaries/paramilitaries that take in people with one kidney?
I tried to sign up but they stopped me at MEPS.
I've never had a problem with it in my life :c

Terrorism ? In Sweden ? They have 1 million muslims there. Must be most peaceful country in the world by now.

Join the Iranian rev guards. They take in foreign volunteers, specifically swedish qt traps.

Desire to die in battle is teenager thing
Desire to fight and win in battle , thats what must push you forward

> No swedish flag
> Israeli flag
> Russian flag
> Kippah

Va i helvete är fel med dig?

Just your typical SD member

ive been there before myself op....it must be especially bad being in Sweden tho. im pretty sure it would not be difficult to show up in any warzone in amy third world country, and pick a side. there are always armed conflicts going on all over the place. im sure if u showed up in afghanistan and wanted to fight with whoever is currently going against isis or al Qaida there, they wouldnt deny you the right to be cannon fodder. just scrape together the money to pick up a ak-47 and some ammo when u get there, they will let u fight im sure.

Lol check out this Sovngard larper
Fuck off Khajiit SKyrim belongs to the Nords

That exists?