Being australian is suffering

being australian is suffering

harden the fuck up

why though

everything is expensive
americans have it so good they don't even know it

china

tell my skin to stop peeling off my body

For the average wage it's much easier to live in Australia though. Wages are much higher.

I'll trade countries with you. I've always wanted to see the outback.

are you fucking migrants or 2nd gen cunts or some shit?

they better be higher, i almost die when i hear how cheap shit is elsewhere

fuck knows man im just white, my great grandparents fought in the war but i dont know any of my heritage before that really

i know it.

No, you're just crying bitch. Being Russian is suffering

am i fucking banned

probably doesnt help i never go outside and i just got work landscaping

ah only banned on /biz/

i wish leaf, i wish

you need to learn it or you will lose it

id rather lose it and just think im aussie desu, i dont give a fuck about europe, they're a lost cause

You don't know suffering

feck what a waste

reset your router newfag

look at it go.

yeah i dont identify with the isles or ireland or europe (i know where they came from) nether but learn your Aus history, i'm 6th gen and i know where all of them lived and what their trades were and shit like that

they aren't high enough to make up for the cost of goods

also there's no jobs

I honestly would move to america if it wasn't nigger infested

didnt you faggots pass some kinda gay rights thing the other day

yeah over half of us suck cocks now

there was a vote from the people but its doesnt actually mean its legal now kek

Well actually, according to numbeo, they are. Organizing by "Local Purchasing Power" which leverages wage and costs Australia is located pretty high which means that people actually win more than they spend.

Pic related

>be me buy 1975 3x1 for $500k outer suburbs.
>Building inspection A1
>8 month’s in hmm all electrics fucked hmm ceiling fans and outside lights connected with speaker wire
>hmm asbestos fence gets blown over
>hmm fucking hard to pay mortgage when everything keeps going up and missus gets moved to part time
>hmm have to go to telstra in 6 months no choice
Tfw I just spent the last 2 nights scooping raw sewerage out the back drains. It is too hard to work like a pair of niggers just to buy a house.

thats pretty gay

legislations being passed through before the end of the year and it's already got support
we're a nation of faggots now

i'm not buying it

True anglos go crispy in the sun

na its pretty good here.
>been all over europe and america

Kill yourself. America is a nigger infested degenerate shithole. Go and travel and you will appreciate your home more than meme countries like America.

It can be breddy cool.
There are a lot of memes about how dangerous the wildlife is etc., but hiking in bushland, I've never really felt worried about the sneks and spiders.
Just come for a visit though senpai, the nogunz and hyper regulation take a while to turn a m8 bitter.

honestly i couldn't give a fuck as long as the poofs aren't them fairy looking wankers

>Just come for a visit
on ya mate

Well if you are not buying it maybe it's time to work a little more then

Leech off our celebrities, tv shows, movies, food, general news
Why am i even replying to an irrelevant flag? you're scum

if you had seen our tv you would let us steal yours out of pity. its truly fucked, bottom of the barrel drivel

>Getting your degeneracy shoved down your throats is the same as stealing.

Ok goblin.

yea i've heard some shit about russia, though not gonna lie my main sources of info on russia is Sup Forums and Life of Boris on youtube and i'm pretty sure that guy is at least 80% memes

I mean, you guys did it to yourselves

Yep, they used it as a mandate to force fuck it into legal reality.