How do we stop the interracial fetish?

I'm pretty liberal on sexual stuff, but people should not be allowed to have fetishes that directly harm others. Just look at that baby's face.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10943807/Love-across-the-divide-interracial-relationships-growing-in-Britain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has his mother's eyes.

That makes the kid look almost normal

if having an ugly child is "directly harming others" then why not also ban same-race couples who happen to be very ugly too?

1/8th asian here, please dont fuck asian women. its still hard to bleach the gook genes out of me and I look pretty fucking hobbit like. Stop fetishizing a crime

Too late white boi, we have conditioned you to mix race.

>cherrypicking
i can do it too

Yeah. Bad pic.

Ugly same-race couples aren't a fetish. Being mixed race has other problems than just being ugly. A white person racemixing with a nigger will almost always have worse offspring than if he/she stuck to his own race. We make laws according to the rule, not the exception.

When are you going to start doing it?

That bitch is not even hot, lol. And her white ancestors would 100% certainly have better looking offspring than her if they didn't racemix.

>Ugly same-race couples aren't a fetish.
There are mixed race couples that don't treat each other as a fetish. It actually sounds like you're jealous.

3/10
I have seen way better looking negresses.

>There are mixed race couples that don't treat each other as a fetish.
I don't believe a white person would ever touch a nigger if it weren't for our media and thus culture being in the hands of a certain few. The woman in your pic does not look 100% African anyway.

She's mulatto, not negresse.

Oh yes, super jealous of all the horrific behavioral and genetic disorders associated with mixed-race children documented in scientific journals.

What is the real difference? Both say "dindu nuffin" and steal.

>jealous
Do you really think I even register the existence of sheboons when I walk among women like this?

If we call mulattos niggers people can say things like "this nigger isn't an abomination", when the only reason that may be the case is because of her European blood.

I thought this thread was about whether or not interracial relationships should be outlawed because a percentage of mixed race kids are ugly, not the personal tastes of some norwegian snow-nigger

You're the one who started spewing bullshit "b-but ur jealus!!"

>Mixed race black and white couples face higher odds of prematurity and low birth weight, which appear to contribute to the substantially higher demonstrated risk for stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

It's obvious that mother nature does not want us to mix with lower beings.

Meanwhile here in the real world,

Okay I could understand men and women going after BBC but sleeping and procreating with a literal she-gorilla?

Yuck, nuke this planet

You should, What a boring looking basic bitch. Enjoy plain toast every single morning and the poolboy putting in a lot of OT

Literally soulless eyes.

We got some sour grapes over here

>What a boring looking basic bitch
This is what a shitskin trying to cope with being shitskin looks like, everyone.

Yawn, at least post redheads that are a little unique, though I'm guessing u won't because of their well-known preference for black guys ;)

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.

Citation needed.

White women overwhelmingly stay within their own race.

Next question nigger.

>that skull

Blending of the races of inevitable, no matter how hard you fight it.

All those men look so happy that their partner isn't making hamburger helper for dinner every night or fucking black men like the average white girl

Here's your "citation" roastie
Now get lost.

I don't get their logic behind this. Do they need to get behind every ass that twerks and rub against it?
Some guys even get in position. That's beyond stupid.

I agree, Niggers are like animals. Whats your point?

One example of a redhead posing with a monkey for a photo, good job

Look at his eyes and nose, that dude wasn't white anyways. No loss.

So this is why my dog barks at niggers.

You set the babies left pupil in the wrong position. Pretty funny otherwise

Nig nog hive mentality

Nog A does X
Nog B sees A doing X
Nog B imitates

rinse and repeating with different nogs

I don't know but if you want to fuel it, repress it

>Just look at that baby's face.
56% in person.

i didnĀ“t make it though

What's wrong with the babies eyes?

Thanks for the advice, Sigmund.

You are better suited to picking cotton.

one eye on da skreets, one eye on da game

Fetal alcohol syndrome.
That fucking bitch drank while pregnant.

what the fuck was her problem?

He's half white, it's not his fault, whiteness is an embarrassing disability. I mean these "people" can't even withstand the fucking sun. I almost feel bad for the little cornball especially with trump parents, ooh that's gonna be rough

I have not made it*

Looks like a cross between a nigger and Jew. That's what mixed babies look like, and that's reason enough to kill all three of them.

They are not quite like us, user

tfw no brown gf

Sonokawa Momoka?

What a pathetic pussy like most white men. No wonder their women come to the hood to look for a man - the hood is the one clowning on her white man lol

are you trolling with that file name or do you honestly believe that bitch is white?

Do something before it's too late, burgers.

This one always gets my blood boiling

End Jewish hegemony of Western media and politics. It is they who promotes miscegenation.

Niggers have that stare like they are dumb as a rock. Look at those eyes, they look like the woman in the OP.

he has his mothers eyes :)

"Kill me..."

1 webm is worth ten thousand words

Coal burner offspring here. AMA

Nobody promotes miscegenation,white women just naturally want it. There's a reason they risk being raped and murdered to be with a thug nigga - it gets her more wet than her pocket protector wearing white man can

A 10 black women is not as beautiful as a 10 white woman

Also that is a mulatto with significant white blood. I'd bet she's close to 50% white

why are black women always so fat?

>Nobody promotes miscegenation
Riiiight
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug

is that aesop rock?

White women are the least likely to miscegenate.

It's called being high, if u weren't an autistic white shut in with no friends you'd know
Back to skyrim though, don't worry about it you pathetic soyed up cracker, some black dude will satisfy your high school crush lol

Lol, that's how everybody knows that you are entitled virgins - all kids are fucking ugly and photographers need to spend crazy amount of time to make them look cute and shit. Also another thing - hypocrisy. If women were hot and man handsom thread would be full of HURR DU COLONISED/BLEACHED comments.

The woman in the OP is high?

Or any of the recent U.K. Christmas commercials. EVERY SINGLE ONE is a black man with a white woman.

American schools look like prison

Yeah I saw WOTW's video on it. Disgusting.

she is half black half italian so 100% african

because you are low test, nigel

Used to have a racist dog. He would only bark at niggers & spics

They're just following market trends

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10943807/Love-across-the-divide-interracial-relationships-growing-in-Britain.html

Italy is not Africa...

Good dog

Yeah because they promote interracial marriages .

White women are fucking ugly, they can't compare to some true African beauties

>burgerland

Don't know her name just downloaded her because she was cute.