God bless women

God bless women
blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/28/naoko-yamada-filmed-with-the-heart/
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/11/21-1/feature-yuri-on-ice-and-the-ambition-of-sayo-yamamoto

Yamamoto's ambition outstrips her sadly

Yamada? More like Flopmada.

Yamamoto is kinda bad. Yamada is great despite Tamako being underwhelming.

Thank you Yamada.

>despite Tamako being underwhelming

Probably has more to do with the source material being boring shit

But it was an original? And I didn't think it was boring, necessarily.

Yamada is a fucking goddess but it's not surprised because anyone who works for Kyoani end up being immortals.

My wife Yamada is so cute

Huh, you're right. I'd heard of a Tamako Market novel but I guess this was one of those few cases where the novel is the adaptation of the anime

beautiful

Don't talk about my girlfriend like that.

Y A M A D A
A
M
A
D
A

>YOI
>ambition

Its just seasonal gayshit and Yamamoto is terrible there's not a single work of hers that's good. She's the Amy Schumer of anime director.

>what is fujike mine

>Her artistic interests kept on expanding and brought her to join clubs like the photography and tokusatsu ones while growing up
>tokusatsu
I wonder which Kamen Rider is Yamada's favorite.

Complete fucking shit

Out of all her works you use the most divisive Lupin entry as merit for her talent?

Bad except for Koike.

I'm a Yamada fan now.

At least it's better than Miyazaki's

Almost everything after Hyoka has been originals, and almost everything KyoAni has done after Hyoka has been forgettable.

I wish they would go back to adaptations, K-On, Nichijou and Hyouka were amazing, and they got to adapt great source material with all the money they were making from Haruhi (and later K-On).

Now they get to make great anime with all that money but spend it on shit stories. I still can't tell you how they spent 13 fucking episodes and a fucking movie on Tamako Market, but have 0 development in between.

Hibikek is the most interesting thing they've done in a while, and surprise, surprise, it wasn't published in-house.

You can't handle a real women can you user?

>I still can't tell you how they spent 13 fucking episodes and a fucking movie on Tamako Market, but have 0 development in between.
Did you watch it with your eyes closed?

bless'd yuyucow

>I still can't tell you how they spent 13 fucking episodes and a fucking movie on Tamako Market

Well I can. They pay them a salary to their core team of experienced animators. So it's more efficient than running around ask for animation talent and organizing them in a project. And since they're all in the same building. The direction and communication between them is maximized so to speak.

Also having a decent directors help a lot with getting things done quickly.

Last note pre-production can happen quite a while back, even before official announcements are made. Like anime for 2018 and 2019 are getting planned out and designed as we speak.

Is that a fucking camrip?

>real women
>2D