Spencer BANNED

Alt Right BTFO

Dugin BTFO

Jews BTFO

No false flags in Poland

gazetaprawna.pl/artykuly/1086374,5-letni-zakaz-wjazdu-do-strefy-schengen-dla-richarda-spencera.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
suomensisu.fi/liity-jaseneksi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck all of your amerimutts

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU NATIONAL BOLSHEVIK

AHAHAHA FUCK YOU DUGIN!

It's

NOT

OK

To

Be

(((AltRight)))

HOMOOOOOOoooooooo

refute what he said, dude, mkay

What Does Controlled Opposition Looks Like?
THIS Is What Controlled Opposition Looks Like

>poland bans cia or fbi plant

somehow this is a problem

AWESOME act, but reasons of ban are WRONG

Richard Spencer is a quadracial MONGREL married to a “Russian”-“Georgian” cryptojew subhuman on a Kremlin check

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see

kys moarpheus

Who the fuck do you think you're convincing with these retarded posts? Kill yourself kike shill.

how about you post yours, based russian mongol

>CIA Bugman Banned From Poland

Richard Spencer is a nonwhite non-American mongrel

t. The Founding Fathers, European nationalists, tribalists and reactionaries

Drop of nonwhite blood post-ethnogenesis? Oven

Poland says NO! to zio-mutts

>Russian mongol
Look who’s talking. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

Why did the Poles spread that defamation? Inferiority complex driven by jealousy towards homogenous (and then Apartheid) Rus-Russia

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

Polish subhumans are less fair for a reason

autism

Moarpheus and a few cronies are behind a lot of the character assassination/d&c threads

It's autistic you post those in every thread bumping this shit.

subhuman mudblood

How can you assassinate the character if the person said everything themselves.
You're that dumb auzcuck that tried to pull the holocaust card yesterday, I can detect your retardation.

>implying they wont artificially bump it with their fake infographs
doubt

How do you sleep at night when you're such a blatantly dishonest piece of trash? I can only assume you're a kike.

>Baked Alaska
>Sam Hyde
>MDE
>Ricky Vaughn
>Jared Wyand
>Roger Stone

the list goes on. These accounts got banned permanently. Why is Spencer still holding? I really wonder why...

>You're that dumb auzcuck that tried to pull the holocaust card yesterday,
citation needed
i dont think ive ever argued on the holocaustTM
>How can you assassinate the character if the person said everything themselves.
by making 10+ threads about someone who doesnt normally get posted about
always around his events
curious

the AIDS levels speak for themselves... russia is full of AIDS dripping faglets

He’s not fucking White and neither is his White.

Fuck off

Holy fuck you're retarded. Please be a troll. There's tons of white nationalists on twitter. Those people got banned because they made inflammatory tweets that could be used as reasons to ban them. The deadline for mass bannings is Dec 18, that's when it goes down.

Facts > buttmud 1/32 lipka

How do you call a 1/64 Jew? Subhuman sandnigger

>I'm good at exposing myself
what a sick mutt

Shut the fuck up retard and remove yourself from the genepool.

He's 100% correct though...

>implying i have anything to hide

>why don't you want to trust jews goy?
They don't deserve a state. Especially if they aren't even Middle Eastern.

Russia is the most AIDS addicted country in the world. You only rival niggers in that matter. Based PidoRussia!

telling the truth isn't assassinating the character of anyone, in fact it's highlighting a the controlled opposition.
You deleted the comment so I didn't get the screenshot, maybe next time

Fuck it’s always those three horsemen of subhuman autism: “Finn”, “Australian”and “Latvian. None is a fucking native of those nations since nationalist movements in those are hell bent on racial purity

Can they just fucking die in some terror attack? Your IRRELEVANT ecelebs are MONGRELS and mean NOTHING.

You'll learn that homosexuality is promoted by sexually abusing a child at a young age, it's not much of a choice

>telling the truth

You're not a truth teller, you're a fucking dishonest piece of human trash.

>You deleted the comment so I didn't get the screenshot, maybe next time
>implying my arguments last one comment and i could delete it
are you fucking serious mate?
are you seriously fabricating something to prove your point
everything i do is out in the open

>complaining about racial purity
t. mongol rape baby

dumb cunts are not welcome here
and he is just a dumb celebrity

fuck of back to your bottle of vodka cunt
noone cares about your pathetic opinion you fucking drunk

Nice overreaction, proof you were the cuck
I'm sure you'll mess up again because of how stupid you are

Begone subhuman. Those of us able to use violence for political goals don’t consider MONGRELS White. Never will. Soon we will kill you and your whole fucking family of retards
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
t. subhuman half Jew, actually has asiatic tatar ancestry

t. literal subhuman

Don't kill the possessed or you may be infected with the parasite demon. We're sending all of them to Madagascar and let nature take its course

>i messed up
so tell me exactly how this holocaust argument went down?
did i say it happened or what?
and why would i bring the holocaust when dealing with d&c shills about LS and RS and pro palestine shills?

t. yakut homo AIDS patient

This isn't about your stupidity, it's about making people aware of how Richard Spencer is controlled opposition, now go run into a working woodchipper and make a positive contribution to this world

Drop of nonwhite blood = exile or death.

Start talking shit when you kill last 1/32 tatar and hang him on the guts of the last 1/128jew

so you a retreating from your blatant lie then?
can you atleast remember what i apparently argued about the holocaust?

>le 100% white churka face talking about someone having a grand total of .5% nonwhite DNA (probably within statistical error for these shitty consumer tests)

Don't care what you think of me, it's not important, but what is important is that RICHARD SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION :)

How controlled is Richard Spenser?
Clowns In America, controlled

You haven't made single argument for why Spencer is controlled oppo. You're a total intellectual vacuum.

almost every celebrity like him is controlled opposition

Mamma Mia, what’s more likely a DIXIELAND part-ITALIAN being a mulatto in denial or test getting it all wrong?

People like Richard Spencer is exactly one of the reasons I pioneered the amerigoblin meme

whats it got to do with what i think of you
stay on topic please
can you tell me what i said about the holocaust that would have been proof of me being some sort of kike shill
just give it a try
or were you lying

>Drop of nonwhite blood = exile or death
then show us your 23andme, son

1)not White
2)not White wife
3)says mulattos, hapas and iranians are all welcome

Time for another Moarpheus + polish civic cuck shill thread

Do you actually imagine there to be a single person on this planet who would be convinced by a chart like this? Are you fucking braindead? By this chart's logic Trump is a CIA plant too. His book was published by Regnery.

>polish civic cuck
show us your flag, nazi loser

theres homosexual animals you dweeb

No one takes you seriously. All your bravado is meaningless. The organizations that you talk about don't even exist. You're mentally ill.

no 56%'ers allowed

He's not wrong though. Gays will always exist. IDGAF if they're gay, as long as they're not fagging up the streets. They should be like the gays in Victorian times - they can have a secret club they go to once a month to bang, but still have reputable lives and birth children.

Orban had done the same in 2014

Orban and Poland have to pretend to shill for the EU or else they may lose the gibs, nothing good

t. black haired brown eyed ivanov

civic cuck good goy spotted
>he's actually proud his grandparents sheltered commie jews from the SS
LMAO

are you talking to yourself? because it fits you perfectly

If you're going to call for a white ethnostate (which I'm somewhat for) then you must admit that every race should have their own ethnostate. Most do. For example, India, Japan, several Arabic nations, etc.
The jews should still have their own ethnostate. The more go there, the better.

cant wait till Poland and Hungary cuck for the EU and all you fagglets will start crying

>He's not wrong though
This is the case with pretty much every Spencer statement these shills take out of context. There is always some nuanced logic behind what he says but the shills twist them to mean something completely different.

I don't get it. Marx WAS right in that regard. It wasn't communists who created hungry masses in Russia. It wasn't communists who shoot peaceful demonstrations of said hungry russians.

I'm glad one killed an SS soldier and the other one raped german women in Berlin

Suomen Sisu and NMR are all very much real. What do they have in common? They don’t accept mongrelized rats you shill for and will sterilize you for being a poorfag cuck virgin when they come in power.
Nazis were mongrel loving subhumans too

>Nazis were mongrel loving subhumans too
I know, thats why they had many russians in the SS

Pure bloodline > fairness

Death or exile, no other options for mongrels

You're a low IQ subhuman who throws around the words "controlled opposition" around because you heard someone else say it and you thought it sounded cool. The fact that genetic waste like you is even allowed to discuss politics is a fucking travesty. You belong in a concentration camp doing hard labor, that is literally all cockroaches like you are good for.

Russians don't even need to do anything to accomplish this. The American left does all that work for them for free.

>t. a russian mutt

>that butthurt
ayy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA too much crocodil, son

>bunch of albino niggers and mongrel chinks
nice bait tho

Quarter lipka tatar with jew great grandmother most likely.

> that pic

at least 35 % of those "aryan" photoes are either mulattos or hapas

I am not sure if you are just trolling

Here’s another subhuman desert mulatto

What the fuck do you know about Suomen Sisu? I don't see any demands for a DNA test on their "join as a member" page.

suomensisu.fi/liity-jaseneksi/

All they ask is for 20€ and some personal info. You're completely full of shit.

Here’s pure Celtic-Germanic, 100% Northwestern European.

Why have people been selling Poland as a bastion of traditional culture, when the Jews are capable of persecuting people involved in nationalist rallies?

imagine being this desperate

You forgot that part about being ethnic Finn (aka not colonial subhuman like Lauren or Richard) and avoiding anti-discriminatory laws.

Low IQ, 24/7 shilling and virginity shows

Kill yourself before we do it