Why Japan has no mass shootings

Inb4 retards claim 'muh homogeneous society'. Yeah a country with high rates of suicide and mental health problems would mix real well
youtu.be/tPLoW4eFwiM

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=tPLoW4eFwiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because there's no blacks and sand niggers in japan.

>Why America doesn't have massive sarin gas attacks

Also Jews fear the samurai

hooktube.com/watch?v=tPLoW4eFwiM

High rates of suicide = Developed
Suicide is for people who have it too good, do you see niggers committing suicide? No. It's purely a thing of evolved societies.

Japan decided to not ever try to invade the US.
"Rifles behind every blade of grass".
The US can never disarm or it would have some Chink or Russian Army take it.

>Why Japan has no mass shootings

Japan doesn't have mass shootings because the culture here doesn't allow for it. There are some things in Japanese culture that are considered worse than death and being a murderer is chief among them.

How about Czech Republic, which has the best gun laws in Europe? It's totally not the fact both Czech Republic and Japan are homogenous countries with an average IQ of 100

Who gives a flying fuck about mass shootings? Ten million children could die each year from mass shootings, and it still wouldn't justify banning guns. Kill yourself.

One of Japan's proudest moments.

Instead we have mass stabbings, see two years ago where some guy killed twenty mentally ill folk.
We have sarin gas attacks on trains.
And just as of less than a month ago we have 7 women(including 3 that were between age 15 and 17) and one man hung by some guy out west Tokyo.
It's clearly guns that kill people.

look at all the (((official lists))) of "mass shootings" and you'll see they in lump domestic murder-suicides, and urban/gang violence

But niggers rarely do mass shootings.

Literately once, Meanwhile we had several mass shootings this year.

No niggers. Racially homogeneous society. No mudslimes.

Homogeneous society made of high IQ folks will be peaceful while a homogeneous society made of a bunch of stupid niggers will literally be Africa.

Came here to post this

>literally once

Kek

ITS OUR CULTURE TO GET SHOT AT A PUBLIC GATHERING. FAGGOT NIPS

>Instead we have mass stabbings, see two years ago where some guy killed twenty mentally ill folk.
so he did japan a favour?

33.000 die every year?
How many percent are niggers or spics?
Anyone got a graphic on that?

We got tons of guns but no shooting cases even often, also the swiss have like all of 'em a gun and it is all safe there too. I guess it is all about mentality.

Why are you so scared to die from a gun?
Probably way better than car crash. What's the stats on those two things?

>I guess it is all about mentality.
As I always say: "Sick societies produce sick people"

Also: no wonder with a country of 56% faces :D :D :D :D

How's the immigration over there?

Depends where you get shot. But i'll rather pick shot by a gun instead of getting sliced with a knife to death.

>But niggers rarely do mass shootings.
Say what? Isn't every gang shout-out a mass shooting technically?

Most of poor "syrian children" left due to "bad food, racism and coldness". Some are still here mostly Helsinki which I avoid.

Why not mass-stabbings? Like China?

But 'muricans are always welcome here.

There's no way I'm even going to waste my time insulting myself by watching this irrelevant buzzfeed clickbait trash. Gas yourself soyboy

Most mass shooting in the US are done by weaponized mental illness, AKA MK Ultra assets.

Psst, we don't either. We, and japan too, have different problems. We have the mafia and Japan has psychotic kids who rip their classmates to pieces. Mass shooting is more of an american thing.

Explain Greenland

>33.000 die every year?
>How many percent are niggers or spics?

Protip: most of them

Niggers are over represent in mass shootings as are sandniggers

This. Just kill yourself in silence like a normal person, don't bring down your friends with you.

Mass killing sounds like attention whore thing.

Is greenland developed?

No but it has an incredible suicide rate.

Because greenland's boring and there's nothing better to do

>nigger free zone
>muslim free zone

That's 70% of countries but you don't see anyone killing themselves as much as Greenland

It's because Japan never had any guns that weren't for military purposes only. Guns were never really legal for civilians there. It's a homogeneous island that NEVER let foreigners import their shit there. High IQ people with no niggers and sand niggers. After WWII, it's pretty easy to understand that America was running their shit and refused to let them have weapons as well.

In America, it was the land of the free aka the land of every man for himself and fuck off back the way you came.

It really helps that they have no niggers.

1. Shares no borders with Mexico
2. ????
3. No mass shootings

>remember, if the gun and ammo are kept together, a chemical reaction might occur and the result will be a spree killing

Fuck you for tricking me into giving a view to this faggot. I'm so fucking sick of this shallow pseudo-educational bullcrap on youtube. Can't wait for a mass-shooting of all the fags that make these videos and all the fags that like them.

Nigger free zone.

Japan has no mass shootings because they are too busy killing themselves to bother with killing each other.

They probably keep that shit under wraps, no need for their “perfect society” to be plagued by a little reality.

Change that flag.

And 70% of countries aren't dark tundras where you can't leave your house. Greenland sucks dick, only snowchinks live there.

>Change that flag.
No

Change that fucking flag faggot

Cultural differences. Plain and simple.

Diversity breaks down social cohesion and isolates people more. Which makes them prone to not caring about their countrymen and thus makes it easier to kill them

>why the isolated Polynesian tribe of tikki clukka has no cash crash fatalities

Low vit D leads to depression. Not enough sun. Also no trees, all dirt rocks and moss.

per capita? they are highly overrepresented

but i understand math is hard for niggers, so gtfo

Japan is the reason why libcucks BTFO by racemixing, and shills always get triggered by their success.
Period.

>Shogunate bans weapons for everyone except the samurai
>All power falls in the hands of the shogunate
It's the exact scenario the 2nd amendment was made to prevent.

>niggers dont do mass shootings
you are retarded and dishonest