¤¤¤CBTS #465 Comfy Night Edition¤¤¤

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
QMAP Part 1: (FULL)
QMAP Part 2: (FULL)

*** Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo

QMAP Confirmation:

LATEST Q POSTS

*Hugh Hefner/Q
-Advise for newfriends
!!! THE SPREADSHEET: It's open for anons to contribute and the answers are a collective effort.
It is helpful because it provides the actual flow and context (with direct links to posts in archive +date/timestamp).
Normal people answers, not shape-shifting reptilian bs.
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!! WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Legend Decoding CNC Signature Countdown +++
UPDATED Text of Q:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing.
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE
SHINE THE LIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/sR1dy
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
archive.is/h95Xv
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Keystone
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenStack
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/
marketwatch.com/story/soros-sells-twitter-facebook-apple-and-snap-2017-11-14?mod=mw_share_facebook
nbcnews.com/storyline/western-wildfires/one-killed-major-wildfires-ignite-overnight-across-northern-california-n809206
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
youtube.com/watch?v=BFRVegQZ_r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

>REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
>SA > NA > ASIA > EU > "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

!!! TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: → TEMPLATE →
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT) Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

WIKI WikiAnon !!bWaeQ92+NhD
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF +++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline FOG OF WAR
Search analytic theory

EU Q
NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-user
>pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get
>Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN archive.is/sR1dy
DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning
>Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 & Zimbabwe Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

>Nov 18
U1 INFORMANT archive.is/LhAb1
HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX
Pope Ben brother's pedoring uncovered archive.is/h95Xv

>Nov 19
HRC Trouble Mugabe archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbabwe 2 Titanic sunk to remove good men
>Nov 20
Hugh Hefner/Q MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns *Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)

IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

Dropbox memes for normies. SPREAD THEM!
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
TONNES of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

!!! SIDE: CFG
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

BACKLINKS
000-099 → → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

Is '7 Dwarves' a bread-crumb or a honey-pot? Maybe we ought to 'Go Ask Alice'

#400 → → #401 → → #402 → → #403 → → #404 → →
#405 → → #406 → → #407 → → #408 → → #409 → →
#410 → → #411 → → #412 → → #413 → → #414 → →
#415 → → #416 → → #417 → → #418 → → #419 → →
#420 → → #421 → → #421.5 → → #422 → #423 → →
#424 → → #425 → → #426 → → #427 → → #428 → →
#429 → → #430 → → #431 → → #432 → → #433 → →
#434 → → #435 → → #436 → → #437 → → #438 → →
#439 → → #440 → → #441 → → #442 → → #443 → →
#444 → → #445 archive.is/hP2bn #445 → → #446 → #447 → →
#448 → → #449 → → #450.1 → → #450.2 → → #451 →
#452 → → #453 → → #455 >> 404'ed (can anyone help finding archives?) #456 → →
#456 → → #457 → → #458 → →#459 → → #460 → →
#461 → → #462 → →#463 → → #464 #465 ANT!B0T (When needed) → →

When is U1 witness testimony?
Is his hitman standoff story bullshit?

**A CALL FOR RESEARCH BY ANONS - I DO NOT STATE THIS IS TRUTH**

-------------------------

!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FUCK I'VE FOUND THE KEYSTONE

wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Keystone

"KEYSTONE" IS AN IDENTITY SERVICE USED BY A CLOUD COMPUTING COMOANY CALLED "OPENSTACK"

LOOK AT THEIR USERS:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenStack

NSA
NASA
AT&T
YAHOO
CERN (this keeps popping up with our digging)
AND A BUNCH MORE MAJOR COMPANIES!!!

THIS IS IT!!!

THIS KEYSTONE CLOUD ID SYSTEM UNDER ONESTACK WAS WHAT HELD THE NSA FROM BEING INFILTRATED

Is Q our friend? Does the intense throughput of info in CBTS threads serve our best interest?

What will tech look like 5 years from now? 10 years?

From previous thread;
You know, Playboy might not be the only mag that was doing this...I guess in the 70's it was no big deal. I remember reading several stories in Penthouse (not forum, but complete stories) that were definitely about having sex with 10 and 12 year olds...I guess Gucci got off on that shit too.

Thanks for baking!

You attempt at low frequency brainwashing has been noted.

Why did you chose that image? I tried reverse searching the origonal but nothibg interesting came up. Is she important?

the bots here are relentless

Think user. Why would someone keep posting psychedelic images of a girl in a sexually-suggestive outfit in conjunction with skeptic text?

Mourned

Ok, well I'll post this anyways.. at least we can use gab for a minute. It's something..

We have to start using our heads before clear thought ceases to give us an advantage. Pieces are being aligned and moves are being made in the open

From last thread I keked hard who ever made this is fucking awesome

Not trying to get off topic, but wanted to point out, Blackrock OWNS SeaWorld, bought from Anheuser-Busch in 2009. They had building that had pedophile symbol on map last year, this years map, building doesn't exist.

Just pointing it out. Blackrock may have bigger role in child trafficking than we think.

Why are you ignoring me?
3 bread 0 answer

You got sauce for that at 4plebs?
Cap ain't sauce.

So this is from Bookman?
Why are you ignoring this?
Two operatives logged on tonight and CBTS was so busy looking in its mirror it never even noticed.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500

>We have to start using our heads before clear thought ceases to give us an advantage. Pieces are being aligned and moves are being made in the open
how many till the end of the darkness 5xb? which when they were of, right?

Been doing it all night. Only asks questions. Never answer. Must eliminate!

Gab.ai .. gabbai.. Jew shit..

Q Warns us of more shilling to come

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/

>Gab.ai .. gabbai.. Jew shit..
deff jew shit

checked

well-checked

marketwatch.com/story/soros-sells-twitter-facebook-apple-and-snap-2017-11-14?mod=mw_share_facebook
So Q gives us three !!!s when someone posts the article about Soros selling his shares in social media stocks. The importance of this may be the answer to the question, "Who bought the shares?"
What if it was the CIA, seizing direct control of their infoweapons?

This is legit? If so... the implications of that are insane given how much financial control they have. Not to mention theme parks are ideal fronts for child trafficking in the first place.

fucking brilliant!

Can someone please figure out how Santa Rosa is related?
Right after Vegas
Inferno in the wee hours
Thousands of homes and vehicles literally melted in like a few minutes
Hardly any video, no cell phone footage
Stuff melted that does not melt
Firemen were directed to stand down
Blue lights reported in sky?
Firechief of 30 plus years scratches head while looking at the unburnable firehouse (melted)
Govt people acting weird af in videos after
Same govt people seem to be implicated in cbts stuff
No investigations for shit, no journalists even reporting at all really
Held out the cadaver dogs
Then announced blood tests etc at major costs for first responders
Cbts mentioned space lasers
Santa rosa looks like it could have been melted from space

Praise Jesus for the True Bread is warm
We are the pilots and riders of The Storm.
Amen

Black(rock) - go back and read about them. Shady stuff, crazy amount of assets and ties to C eye ayyyyy bank

need another coffee

I always heard rumors of sea word being a secret traffic hub for children. The parents are in on it and let their kids get abducted and don't report it. Idk if I should be talking about this desu.

>Can someone please figure out how Santa Rosa is related?
>Right after Vegas
>Inferno in the wee hours
>Thousands of homes and vehicles literally melted in like a few minutes
>Hardly any video, no cell phone footage
>Stuff melted that does not melt
>Firemen were directed to stand down
>Blue lights reported in sky?
>Firechief of 30 plus years scratches head while looking at the unburnable firehouse (melted)
>Govt people acting weird af in videos after
>Same govt people seem to be implicated in cbts stuff
>No investigations for shit, no journalists even reporting at all really
>Held out the cadaver dogs
>Then announced blood tests etc at major costs for first responders
>Cbts mentioned space lasers
>Santa rosa looks like it could have been melted from space
What is a DEW? Why would they use a DEW?

I always wondered about the Eric Prince disclosures made last year during the peak of pedogate. They are connected, how im not sure but looks like he was actively sowing the seeds of misinformation.
Image of N. Cali wildfire kys
nbcnews.com/storyline/western-wildfires/one-killed-major-wildfires-ignite-overnight-across-northern-california-n809206

Most of the narratives being fed to us are as a bone thrown to a chasing hound. We need to transcend the mundane and fight the battles they DON'T want us to fight.

Tech is driving all of this.

Might be DEW.
But I'm not seeing how
it relates to Q's posts.

Wrong trip

Oh shit! My better half works for the company that is trying to buy SEAWORLD....she would freak the fuck out if I told her that shit!

Unrecognizable. We've been force feed an antiquated version of reality brought to us & c9ntrolled by (((them))) since at least WWII.

>Most of the narratives being fed to us are as a bone thrown to a chasing hound. We need to transcend the mundane and fight the battles they DON'T want us to fight.
>Tech is driving all of this.
speak for your$self 4chanbot. how long will it take tech to reach mcdonalds, if it tech starts driving at noon? Will transcend road be the destination?

full house KEK

Clowns can take twitter and rebrand it overnite. Brands do not matter in this instance. Once A.I. singularity is public knowledge, their is going to be a HUGE poisoning of the well and all social media will be pumped with snuff and pizza. Face 2 face-book is the future of social media. Androids, replace, smartphones, absorb your personality. meet other a.i. while you sleep etc. blockchained and BUMP networks (edge) FTW!!!

>We have to start using our heads before clear thought ceases to give us an advantage.
What type of bs is this?

No it isn't

Q is a botnet.

Everything is related
Watch videos and check out voat, some pizzanigs have questioned this but it died down quick
Fishy af

Right Trip.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

>
>No it isn't
!ITPb.qbhqo

Concern trolling

Operation Paperclip

Thanks for keeping the bread aloaf, night baker. Warms my little heart like an oven.

How does Eric P play into this? BW is not BR... Is it? I know he left the country for a while because of some fall out with tptb a few years ago, but it mostly seemed to just "go away." Now there is a guy who literally knows where a lot of the bodies are buried.

It's exactly the same page. But you include ! and I don't

This.

BAKER THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=BFRVegQZ_r0

Trump held a glass orb in Riyadh. A Looking Glass. That is a Boeing E6 on "Operation Looking Glass" maybe flying over Riyadh helping the Alliance take over Saudi for our "friendly" Saudi allies.

Trump held a gold head in China. It may be the lost Nazi gold that the Marcos's had in the Marcos era. Nazi gold Operation Golden Lily.

Exactly. They didn't all give up. They just switched tactics & we willingly brought them here.

I'm not concern trolling, I'm telling everyone here that we are running out of time. We are approaching the point where all of the weaponized autism in the world will not be able to save us. We need to course-correct.

Please take note how the noise in the altered pictures attracts your eyes to the point of distraction. While you are trying to read the text, your brain is still trying to comprehend the picture, leaving you unable to fully read what was said.

pics?

or the chair, we'll let the courts decide

Interesting, used to be a whole bunch of other posts that came up when you didn't use the !. Sorry about that, you are correct.

++
+
Hey nightbaker. When I get some time in the next hour, we can sit down and work on condensing the batter and when bookman swings back in, see what he thinks.

I think w&w changed the batter a bit to shake off shills before you took over. Just ignore the tards in the thread. The anons that matter remain faithful to ya. Just don't fuck with them botbakers and don't hand it off to anyone unknown. Gotta maintain the kitchen

Are you fucking retarded?

This is legit

distraction shill

If you pay attention you will recognize some of the 7 dwarves, who are still here in CBTS threads. On last page Sleepy was present...

They intergrated so well, and talk the way all do here, that some (or most?) of you don't even are aware of it, or just thinking someone is just talking crazy shit...

Nope, they're dwarves, communicating to each other and reacting to your posts as well...

The trees survived while the steel disappeared.
Best guess is that santa rosa was a MK sleeper
neighborhood. I would find out who was the community leader and it would probably spoop up the answer

How bout you make a tutorial on making a twatter account then?

Voat community has split up to cover more ground and create failsafes for data, you aint never seen the internet scrubbed so fast as when your pedo hunting ARCHIVE EVERYTHING. 8ch backup just after being setup by voat community

In 8 ch theres a CBTS sub
voat subs
v/pizzagate
v/CalmBeforeTheStorm

Were also moving into reddit space and other areas but these are just a few so far. more to come when secure and established.

lel totally my bad you are 100% correct no association but heres a link for interest, pizza related a defense security contractor related.
breitbart.c o m/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

i know lots of people who LOVE gab - they say not censured at all.
beware of shills...

Spooky times...

Gtfo kike.

My guess is MS-13 with gas cans and a lighter

I really think this is a shill. I don’t know why people respond to this account.

>Santa Rosa

look at the sex offender map.

Then please just spell it out or stop concern trolling

Now we could confirm what Q was saying .

Problem is who is his master... probably he has big connection with a weird cult called illuminati and even we can anticipate that himself might be high classed membership of this cult itself. I wonder who is the top of the secret society. So far, virtuality , top member of this cult have been the top of this world in various meaning, right? I

Pamela Anderson has visited Julian Assange several times this year. Frequently. They are rumored to be in a relationship. She is most definitely the white rabbit.

If it made them money I am sure. I bet many companies do to help make money.

Yeah, it's much better than Twatter now.. my account was all fucked up there. But.. yeah, it's full of kooks, kikes, weirdo's, morons..

I dont think so. I think its all unraveling in a controlled & coordinated way. Yes it would surely be better if we could figure evrything out but with everything Q has given us, I think it'll happen regardless of what we do. Yes we are definitely helping ease the transition but it's not dependent on us strictly. That would be a stupid move from POTUS point of view.

No hating on Sup Forums, definitely not. I love what ur doing & keep doing it. Just saying it's stupid to put all ur eggs in one basket. That's all.

ignore!!!!
disinfo shills trying to derail migration from twitter.

what?
why? It's an important development
>Sup Forums
>account
why do you think this, by the way?

I'm m0re kind of excited and find i+ quiet interesting.

You are sooooo effin `cute right now

>
> what?
>
> why? It's an important development
>
> >Sup Forums
> >account
> why do you think this, by the way?
asd awrdlknwad? woa dniwad awidaosihdoaidwnadn aos a diwh g;aosdjoa awidhoa sidhawddd ???