You have 1 month to get your act together Poland and Hungary

>Around the world, authoritarian governments put pressure on citizens' associations, squeezing the space in which they operate.

>Intimidation and imprisonment, legal and funding restrictions, public discrediting and smear campaigns are key elements in their toolbox.

>When leaders in Egypt, Russia or Venezuela do this, no one is surprised, but similar developments inside the European Union are shocking. The union prides itself on being a beacon of democratic values and the rule of law where capital, people and ideas move freely in competitive markets.

>Already a convenient bogeyman, Soros has been personally vilified and subjected to an expensive media campaign which combines anti-Muslim bigotry with deep antisemitic hatred. The ruling class is now able to deflect attention from Hungary's real issues like health care and education and dodge questions about the results of eight years of Orban governance.

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/opinion/139942
youtube.com/watch?v=YV1TeRVxToM
youtube.com/watch?v=DF-eOuNGuuY
youtube.com/watch?v=vGUHiZG-uqM
youtube.com/watch?v=l02eorK28Zo&index=4&list=RDvGUHiZG-uqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland and Hungary had one fucking month since June. EU isn't gonna do shit

Seems already together to me, what's the problem?

1 month, huh? Like, this time for real, huh? Like, last 8 times when we had "1 month left" were jokes? Well, those threats we never taken seriously, but now it is becoming really boring. Get your shit together ((EU)) and think about something more creative.

Every month is 1 month

No, EU, keep your terrorists in your borders, you are killing yourselves, leave us out of it.

In 2050 they will still be saying they have a month and Poland will still be giving 0 fucks

EU is a joke.

>muh 1 month deadline
I've been hearing this since last year

This fuck the EU

>increasingly nervous European says for the 33rd time

can i get this in English?

This months basically already over and we have christmas and new years ever in the next one, just bump it to 2018 and give me a call then.

Milo is a dirty kike, he will be this first to be gassed

Though they were given one month two months ago?

soros pls

Time flows differently in cuckland

I have stopped counting the last months after a year

>Russia
>islam free zone

>nazi education

This.

I was wondering what had happened after the time of the initial ultimatum was up because the MSM was quiet about it.

>the absolute state of american education
show us your flag 56%

Polandball says
- Naaah... thanks

And then Hungary
- Fuck off

>beacon of democratic values
>rule of law
>capital, people and ideas move freely in competitive markets
the sad thing is their heads are that far up their asses

>You have 1 month
It's Namek all over again.

Thanks

>one month later
>one month later
>one month later
>one month later
>one month later
>one month later
>one month later
>one month later

The funniest thing? While EU continues to wait 1 month, we gained a huge ally in Austria. They can fuck themselves now.

Give source of this bullshit you kraut cuck.

euobserver.com/opinion/139942

Googled for you

>Yet, citizens of Hungary and Poland find they are being prevented from freely expressing their opinions through non-governmental organisations (NGOs). Now, measures passed in Poland may outdo the recent Hungarian law on foreign funding.

Their biggest pain, they no longer pay NGOs to put pressure on our country through various rallies and such (it used to be normal for them to actually pay money to people for attending their pro-eu and pro-abortion/left/lgbt etc. rallies).

Dem crazy europeans are starting another world war again!

Unlikely. More likely there will be massive riots and the EU army will btfo Muslims and Africans (sub-humans)

but that isn't likely either, given the cuckery that is going on with the parliament

If only our Supreme Leader knew commies wants to take our independence again...

He Would Not Let Them even Try!

youtube.com/watch?v=YV1TeRVxToM

>citizens' associations
they mean NGO's? JESUS CHRIST

actually, that wouldn't that bad.
Please save us from the Evil germans!

>baszd meg!

Holy shit they did mean NGO's by "citizens' assosiations". Anyone who defends (((NGO's))) gets the gas.

There is no such thing as EU army.

Can we annex Poland while leaving Hungary alone?

you already tried that once

we should bring back The April Constitution

EU sucks nigger dick

No More German Occupants on Polish Soil !!

youtube.com/watch?v=DF-eOuNGuuY

youtube.com/watch?v=vGUHiZG-uqM

youtube.com/watch?v=l02eorK28Zo&index=4&list=RDvGUHiZG-uqM

>the state of burger education system

so is ONE MONTH the new PAY DEBTS?

The EU can't do shit about Poland and Hungary and they know it. V4 members got each other's back.
And I can guarantee that Romania will side with whatever side Poland is. Our Kraut president is to a certain extent pro-EU, but in the past two years he always praised Poland and said multiple times that Poland is our most important european partner, ally and friend. He also never criticized Poland about whatever the EU is bitching about.

RARE

Stay strong Eastern Bloc...stay strong.

it's not rare if half your government has shell companies here.

What dose it mean and how to pronounce it.
I want to learn some Madziar swering so no one gonna know.

as far as i know (i only know pronunciations of letter) it's almost phonetic,but baszd is pronounced as bazd, i think
Any Magyars, feel free to correct me

*of some letters

Basd meg in our spelling I believe.

There has been a 1 month deadline for over 6 months now.
Virgin EU, Chad Poland/Chad Hungary

>Around the world, authoritarian governments put pressure on citizens' associations, squeezing the space in which they operate.

>Intimidation and imprisonment, legal and funding restrictions, public discrediting and smear campaigns are key elements in their toolbox.

It's like they're talking about the EU establishment but they're not

I pray every day that the V4 becomes the V6 (with Romania and Bulgaria). It would also be amazing if the Visegrad alliance looked for members out side of the EU, such as Serbia and former Yugoslav Republics. Romanianon in the US by the way

With what? Soyboy Broomsticks Troopers?

Why doesn't the EU just kick Poland and Hungary out? Unlike Britain, they didn't really do anything worthwhile, did they?

And who will manufacture 90% of our export products? Not mountainjews for sure.

>we gained a huge ally in Austria
I missed this. What happened in Austria?

When is Europe going to get rid of the EU? That institution is a foreign terrorist in my eyes.

The only way the rest of the EU can be salvaged is if this happens. Germany, France and Sweden are currently being rocked by the refugee crisis, they have no resources to devote to anything but empty threats towards the V4 and the V4 must know it. If it becomes the V6, and perhaps if it partnered up with Norway and Iceland there might be hope for Europe yet.

What other countries do we have any hope for, i.e. that are uncucked? Switzerland, maybe but they're the reclusive shut-in of Europe so unlikely

/wishful thinking.

Sup Forums fun&knowlage
Thx.

For a lie to be convincing you must belive it.
They do.

Such uneducated claim.

First - they cannot kick out Poland and Hungary, there is no such mechanism and even if there was either Poland or Hungary would veto it for each other.

Two - the Eastern European countries are a huge and cheap workforce, and huge markets for Western goods at the same time. Dumb krautz keep saying that we're leeching off EU money, but Germans and other countries are making lots of cash on us, pretty much all the big markets here are either French, German or Swedish, not to mention all other kinds of brands.

>People protesting talmudic bullshit puts pressure on citizens' associations

China of course. They manufacture everything now for everyone.

The world's youngest leader won the elections. He's center right, but is forming a coalition with the Far Right party. So it's a great situation for us.

Szoped faszam Soros

>SoyboyBroomsticksCommandoGruppe
Sry, I had to.

Austria is slowly unckucking itself and NewEuropeans from Austria will simply move to Germany sooner or later.
Also Sebastian Kurz as far as i know is considering joining v4 as well as new Czech gov said that they want to expand v4 asap.

Current Polish gov has no intention of "destroying" the EU or leaving it. If anything, they plan on healing it up out of the leftist disease. In the end, they deem EU necessary - but not in the current commie-infected form.

This. The EU can't do shit about Poland, Hungary, Austria or the Czech Republic except whine like bitches. The un-elected politicians in Brussels are so far out of touch I'm actually surprised they know what year it is.

Unfortunately Iohannis doesn't want to join the V4. Hungary offered us to become closer to the V4 and he refused. He's only interested in being best friends with Poland and the US.

Again he is pro-EU, after all he still has some german genes in him, but not to the extent where he thinks that it's the best thing ever. He has been critical about it and has put Romania's interests above EU interests.
It's not ideal, but we're lucky he's pro-US and pro-Romania more than he is pro-EU.

Errr.... you missed the point, kiddo

Nigel Farage: The EU will make an army to impose its will
>No it won't
Nigel Farage: We're leaving the EU, because they will impose their will by coin or rifle
>No we won't
Nigel Farage: We have thankfully voted to leave the EU before they could create an army
>"EU to Create An EU Army"
Poland/Hungary: You can't impose your will upon us, we're sovereign nations
>We have a 26 nation army, tho, lol

Poland needs to lead the way on this, they have the support and they have the politicians. They could get the dissenting countries organized and hold a summit in Warsaw and call it...the New Warsaw Pact. I can't think of anything funnier to pull on the EU!

I think we should honestly leave Belarus and Ukraine out of this, they are puppets to the Ruskies and I'm not a fan of Ruskies controlling Eastern Europe again, we should be looking South and North, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro (for the sweet sweet Adriatic ports), Slovenia (same reason as Montenegro), and Austria when they uncuck themselves, after that we can connect with the Swiss, they won't join us because "muh neutrality" but we can still get them to help us economically and maybe be a safe haven if it all fail. Croatia I'm not sure if I want to add, but definitely not Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina

As long as Romania manage to prepare itself for Russian invasion any Romanian gov is fine. All the defensive plans for russian invasion includes military cooperation between Poland, Hungary, Romania etc.

I think what you meant to say is "who will serve as the market for the aldi/lidl empire"?

Fuck it, institute a Right Wing party in Romania, since there isn't one in Romania from what I can tell

Ukraine and Belarus will never be invited to v4. also Belarus is not independent from Russia.

The only Polish geopolitical project that involves Ukraine and Belarus is Intermarium but it probably won't happen sooner than in 20-30 years or unless Russia balkanize itself

I really don't think Russia wants to invade Romania, but does want to sell them and the rest of Europe natural gas. It is some measure of control to be able to slow down, or even cut off the heat in winter.

>Hungary's real issues like health care and education

>implying globalist jew oligarchs care about these things
>implying they exist in the greater israel, america

The kikes will rejoice when the entire world population is as dumb, sick and terrorized as the subhuman Amerimutt goyim masses.

Wasnt it 1 month 3 months ago when they said 1 month?

How many "1 month" has Poland/Hungary been given?

Good, leave them out. We don't need Ruskies

yet another 1 month deadline, the last couple of deadlines worked so well!

>As long as Romania manage to prepare itself for Russian invasion any Romanian gov is fine
See that's the fucking problem.
The current commie traitors in our government are pro-Russia and pro-China. They fucking tried to fuck up the vote for purchasing Patriot missiles for our defense.
We got lucky that Rex Tillerson made a surprise visit a few days ago and put them in their place.

The US has actually intervened multiple times in our politics in the last year to put those fucking traitors in their place. I just hope that them continuing to fuck up will make the increasing number of protestors to just drag them in the street and execute them.

12 in last year

I love how if you're making the
>attack Soros - > anitsemite
argument, you're making Netanyahu one of the biggest Antisemiten in the world.

They need to keep putting these deadlines and pretend nothing happened, they make a laughingstock out themselves... but admitting they can't do shit would make them a complete circus.

I'm going to speak on behalf of Romanians and say this, "we don't want Ruskies to control us again. We don't want anything with them." I'm done

I love how if you're making the
>attack Soros - > anitsemite
argument, you're making Netanyahu one of the biggest antisemites in the world.

Institute a Right Wing part