wagcenter.com/breaking-news/judith-kent-jp-morgan-boss-jamie-dimons-wife/
thezog.info/who-controls-jpmorgan-chase/
youtube.com/watch?v=QquTUR9nbC4
realjewnews.com/?p=497
jewishledger.com/2010/06/q-and-a-with-dan-malloy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_on_multiple_governing_boards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America was a german/irish/anglo nation in that order

don't forget that the chair of the federal reserve is also an irish catholic. looks like the Jews were right about the irish using Jews as a scapegoat... really makes me think

the jews were predominantly in power in Germany in 1930's, that was the cause of the cocksucker hitler's revolt.

I reckon many other countries would be in the same situation.

How predominant do you think they are now 90 years later?

>in that order
wat

Are you stupid or something?

which one of these has the most power?

Ireland is full of cryptokikes

America was a german nation majority almost, irish nation 2nd biggest minority and anglo/euromutt for the other 3rd biggest minority

> Gorman

Yeah whatever you say Shlomo

Italians... they are running everything

Because Ireland second to Switzerland is a tax heaven, so most fortune 500 companies base their headquarters over there

THE ANGLOS KNOW
SHUT
IT
DOWN

implying they're not shabbo goys or freemasons.

>t-the jew is the most powerful
holding on to your shitty JQ no matter what uh? if it was 100% irish youd probably try to find if some of them are 3% jewish

crypto and jewish freemasonry, also those banks aren't Goldman, JP, Citi or mega ones that own them, crypto judaism and the kabbalah is a huge play in the "croporate scene" also the owners and boards of directors of tall those companies are exclusively jewish you clearly are retarded.

Ever heard of a shabbos goy? Their job is to take the heat. Like how chinese companies hire white people to sit in on meetings and look pretty

Lel, Op thinks CEOs are more than just puppets of the boards. Nigger please, CEOs do what the kikes behind the curtains tell them to, the Irish...niggers of the white men. Go figure

they all bow to the FED
guess who own it ?

Ben Franklin lamented Germanic culture taking hold in a budding breasts America. All the founders wanted desperately to be English landed gentry but in America. Just a fact yo

Corbat, Gorman, Cryon, Cagney and Dimon are jews...Buffet is the primary owner of WF and is a mega jew he has admitted that to many a people he is a crypto family that changed his name his family is straight out of the synagogue.

So who control the banks? give me specific names

wagcenter.com/breaking-news/judith-kent-jp-morgan-boss-jamie-dimons-wife/

Rupert Murdoch's mom another jew, jews were well known for changing their names to goy names and having an ordered facet of the tribe slightly mix with the locals this lower plank was to be under the control of the halal an intellgienc eoperation to "bridge" the demon seed into the host

The eternal enemy of the Anglo

Jamie Dimon is Greek but his wife and therefore kids are jewish. That's why you need to take spouses into account.

Shhhhh

thezog.info/who-controls-jpmorgan-chase/

Best resources its jews liar doesn't understand racial history and the fact half his bogus jew made meme to get the heat off ignores the facts

Imagine not understanding why CEO would come from Ireland when they are really easy to subjugate. Also, CEOs are NOT in control of their business, they are simply the face that runs day to day shit, and are owned by people behind the scenes.

ARE YOU TELLING ME POTATO NIGGERS WERE THE REAL JEWS THIS WHOLE TIME?

But who are the people behind the scenes? give me names

(((IRISH)))

>There are multiple origins for the surname Gorman. The Irish name is an Anglicised form of the Gaelic Mac Gormáin and Ó Gormáin, meaning "son of Gormán" and "descendant of Gormán". The personal name Gormán is derived from the diminutive of gorm, meaning "dark blue", "noble".

When will anglo-lets learn? Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=QquTUR9nbC4
1:20

realjewnews.com/?p=497

Dimon comes from a long line of jewish thieves, llong ago certain "families" changed their names to Daimond, Silver, Gold etc. to highlight their interest or changed it to goy sounding names with approval of the Kahal

>germans actually believe this

Thats great that his wife and kids are jewish but he isn't so whats your point?

jewishledger.com/2010/06/q-and-a-with-dan-malloy/

Jews have been impostering with fake goy names for years Malloy no different long line of jews down the pike of his fucked up family line committed zionist

>be crypto-jew anglo me
>decades of perfidy and interest
>genes get micked in 1990
>now sharing dividends with guys named seamus and connor, who also pretend to be anglo
>my grandsons

this is how it ends.

all the WASPs died out in the 1950s-70s.

that shows the appaling nature of their "education" system

The CEO isn't the highest position in the hierarchy.

It means that even if the pick a goy to run some part of the international kike usury machine they are always connected somehow to jewry

im sure of it

Nice jidf commie meme you kike

>Greece defending Ireland

wow make yourself more obvious why don't you shill

Based Heinrich thank you

Majority shareholders, who generally have control (through voting majority) of the board. Ffs nordbro, can you into corporate governance doctrine?

just search a little about jewish infiltration in Ireland you faggot

Irish are jew's in disguise. This is why the anglo wanted to starve them out in the first place.

THE ETERNAL MICK

Kike

Neither true in order of colonization or relative populations.

Ben Franklin was was as suspicious of German migrants as we are Spics.

Irish master race checking in. I''ll save you faggots a place in hyperboria....maybe.

The eternal Slovene strikes again, defends his brother - the Jew

This. Show me who is on the board of directors, or how owns most of the shares/ownership. CEO can be a hired position for a business owner.

Again, give me names

Because they're better than other humans.

Irish people are like Jews in a lot of ways. We are very clanish, nepotism is rife here and we are very ethno centric.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_on_multiple_governing_boards

Oy Vey. Do some of your own research faggot. This is a just a glimpse, I am an avid investor that researches a broad range of companies and looking at who sits on the board is one of the most important metrics I use. If you have anything above white average IQ the dots connect themselves.

Don't compare me to a kike you prick

Raise taxes on the wealthy!

this sentence structure and grammar is horrific
please never post again

THE ETERNAL MICK

Paul Warburg

Begorah tis anudah potato famine, the Anglo's are onto us shud it down!

That list has about 50 people, and only 5 of them are jews (Duberstein, Bekenstein, Barshefsky, Chizen and Cohon)

Now correlate the market cap of the companies and what sectors they belong to...and who they do business with. And there is more than 5, plenty of crypto kikes in there too

addendum, I see 10 out of 48. 20% jewish saturation.

Manrubbinghands.jpg

Who are the other five?

The Jewish conspiracy is in degrees, not absolute, nor all-powerful. It frequently gets exaggerated by ignoramuses who want an easy, simplified explanation. It's still real though; where Jews have influence, they exert it for the tribe's benefit, right down to peddling propaganda and false politics to normies.

All that power, and yet powerless to stop the persecutions. Weird

Read the last names for fucks sake, you must be new here if you can't indent jew and crypto jew last names.

irish is white peoples last hope

Okay, so George S. Barrett and Paul Godfrey are also jews, and i didn't find any information about the jewishness of the rest, so 7 out of 48 is really not that unusual, at least not compared to their control of the media.

Normalization of over-representation much? 14.5%. it's okay belg-bro

Their real power is not gold but the violence it buys. If you say "no thanks I will not kill my brother for a shekel" this power evaporates.

So basically their whole power is the greed in mans heart for wealth, Mammon manifest.

It was french and english at first, germans and irish are just fucking parasites.

Do the Irish has a doctrine that states they are God's chosen people who should dominate the earth, and that the goyim are cattle to be used and slaughtered as needed?

>all these newfags don't know about WASP
>implying they're any less Jewish than Jews

CEO is another employee. Find who is the "board of directors"

Those fucking micks need another gorta mor, but this time it will be a real one.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

>Those fucking micks need another gorta mor, but this time it will be a real one.
That's right Israeli flag! 6 gorillion of them! Paddy lampshades for everyone!

Get fucked kike. You rats have shills hard against us micks for a long time here, because yes, we are the heart of whiteness.

You fucking piece of shit. Check your foreskin and then tell me how the Irish ruin everything.

SHUT.IT.DOWN!

Seth mcfarlane is atleast half kike.

Nothing to see here move along

leprechauns are literaly irish jews

Lol Amerimutt IQ at work again. If the US tech giants don’t pay tax here, then what benefit to the eCONomy exactly are they???
You probably don’t realize most of their employees are not even Irish and come from the EU and India etc. There is practically no benefit from having these companies here, other than I’m sure a few politicians got some nice back handers.

The chair of the federal reserve is janet yellen, she is 100% jewish.
You are flagrantly lying.

the jews are always in the shadow they dont need to face the public scrutiny for a good reason

Purely a coincidence!

If we were jews we would just have the atm come to us

Yes that was kind of obvious..as Dimon is too close to (((Dimond))) for the two names not to be of the same orogin.