Tomo-chan

JUN IS A ______

>What's got you so smug?

cuck

Dumbass

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: THE MANGA
GODDAMN NISEKOI 2.0

Is this the worst page of the series?

No, but it doesn't really add anything to it.

Where's the user who called this shit? He's obviously a foreteller

So? What now? Are we fed up with this or not? I'm starting to lose interest. Soon, I'll find a new hobby and will finally be free of this curse.

Being more aware of his feelings now, Jun's obviously going to bite back a bit against the inevitable, but the mangaka is laying it on a bit thick with this page, imo.

It gave us a new smug Misuzu, that's good enough.

You guys need to calm down a bit.

I would honestly rather have the NTRfags and the vanillafags back than listen to people bitch about "muh plot" and "muh character development" as if Fumita has never done a single filler chapter.

Is Tomo the new Nisekoi, the thing for otters?

Tomo and her mother are fantastic, but its just the same stuff over and over. Its like Toriyama writes it, just gags and gags and gags, and not the kind of gags we want.

This page would've worked better if he had some expression on his face in the first panel. Like if he was looking at her or something. I'm getting tired of Jun. His reactions are so unsatisfying.

>tfw you only read this for carol so none of the jun/tomo drama gets to you

Yes.

God damnit

I think that's what the .............. is all about.

Jun is retarded.

Fuck no.

You should though, quitter

Why is Jun being blamed for this page?

I mean, we just had three pages of great Jun reactions. I don't need another one in what is clearly a filler page.

fuck, i remember this feel from high school. poor jun

It must be hard to release a daily page with there always being a punchline or gag in the last panel.

>Implying you can quit tomboy

I only read it for Misuzu and Tanabe

Just to confirm, are we sure Misuzu is not a lesbian?

>4koma manga
>1 issue each day
>Taking more than a minute of your life.
If you are wasting time on this, it's time you were never go to use productively.

Tanabe pls

No, but we're sure she's a cunt now.

and fixed

I have no idea either. I guess he was supposed to act like a lovesick puppy and get embarrassed because Tomo's head was resting on his shoulder, but that would be ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure it's agreed that she IS a lesbian.

No she's not. She's just scared of relationships so she sticks to ones she can feel safe. Female friendship feels safer than actually opening your heart to someone. She would probably be the super submissive type and her pride can't allow her to be that.

>All these people complaining about smugsuzu

How can you losers not appreciate such perfection? Anyways. Were you seriously expecting major plot development in a 4koma gag manga?

too subtle, doesn't really add anything

title: worn out

SFX: train noises
Tomo: (snoring)

more train noises
Tomo: Nnah

Tomo: nnn... (sleeping sound)

Misuzu: Fu...
Jun: What's with the smug face?

You're welcome, this was very difficult to translate

She has most the turbo dyke's features.

This is good.

Or maybe people are expecting him to just force her into his shoulder? The only one to be mad at is Fumita for being a bit of an asshole to him with this page.

Nobody is complaining about her, we complain about Jun and his apathy.

Jesus Christ man how'd you do it

It's not even about this page. I was talking about the entire 475 pages. Sometimes it doesn't make sense to me.

Who's complaining about Misuzu? It seems more like Fumita is backpeddling and people expected more after Misuzu told Tomo to stick closer to him for the sake of their relationship.

N T R
T
R

I FUCKING REPEAT NTR, ITS ALL OVER. JUN GOT KEKED BY THAT MIDGET GIRL

Next chapter: mizusu confronts jun about his feelings for tomo

Or Occam's Razor she is in fact a lesbian in love with a straight girl. But sure go with your bs answer.

I highly doubt she is, especially since Tanabe's feelings for her were reaffirmed in the latest arc. She's afraid of losing her friendship with Tomo once Jun and Tomo's relationship elevates beyond the friend-stage, but since she never verbalizes these feelings, other interpretations arise.

explain dating jun?

B-b-b-but she was not serious with him!
Shes a lesbian! /u/ told me so

wanted to get that pussy licked

>Tomo laughing while asleep
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

If the title is in fact "worn out", then I definitely don't know how anyone could be mad at Jun in this chapter.

Its not that simple, she dated jun. You cant just razor something like that.

close enough.

Do you know any girls like her? Well I do, she's not lesbian, she's just lonely and afraid of being with somebody. The type of guy she wants is an intellectual like her that she can't find in high school, she's not confident enough either, she has an issue concerning her figure. Her friendship with Tomo has a calming grounding effect on her life and gives her the thrill of being the one who gives advice and control things behind the scenes. Just because she loves Tomo doesn't mean she wants to sleep with her. Sisters get jealous over their sisters like this too.

Carol literally sleeps like an angel.

>bop
Nice.

smug would be better

This is obviously from people who weren't here before.
This is nothing new for Tomo-chan.

His prediction was actually subverted.
Bravo Fumita, truly a deconstruction of the user genre.

I'm not mad at this page. I didn't expect anything too much to begin with. I just hope this was not released daily so It wouldn't be so slow.

She dated Jun for what, a day maybe two? They did nothing besides exercise, didn't kiss or do anything romantic at all.

With that logic all pet owners are into beastiality

>world's most difficult TL

I don't get it.
What's changed?

So skip monday through saturday and come back on sunday?

She was straight for only two days! Take that heterofags!

Sleeping on the way home from the beach or a theme park is top comfy.

Who Mis/u/zu here?

If you're looking at this page to page basis, you're doing it wrong.

Hmm... It doesn't seem to me like Jun even pushed her off; it seems like the movement of the train caused it.

So when are people going to realize that Misizu ruins literally every single interaction she is part of?

Well, she never dated a girl.

He didn't. Second panel his face is reacting to her no longer on his shoulder. You didn't actually think he pushed her off, did you?

It's like asking me not to eat the entire cake in my fridge in one sitting. I come more for the thread than the actual page to be honest.

I'm more surprised Mizusu actually let Carol sleep on her

Look at Jun's eyes

I would've loved it if that happens. It's actually what I would've done if my crush was sleeping on my shoulder.

Can't resist the fluff, man.

Who the fuck eats an entire cake in one sitting?

Nice try Misuzu, but we all know this is Tomo's harem.

Carol is pretending to be asleep

K. That proves nothing. I know straight and gay people who act like misuzu with differing reasons. My sister was especially posses of her friends then started dating her "bestie" sure it didn't last very long but the point is one persons actions prove nothing

Why does this manga make people so angry? Is it because it releases in pages and they subconsciously think of each page as a "chapter" instead of what it actually is, a single fucking page? Nisekoi travels slower across 30 pages than this does across 1 page and everyone's getting upset about "muh no big plot where muh gundams at??"

I personally dont understand all this people saying that nothing ever happens, isn't this manga suposed to be like that, i mean it's always been like this

Truth is, all women are bi. So, you're only half right.

Yes.

YOUR SISTER IS A CARPET MUNCHING FAGGOT KEK

then youre a fucking beta

>lips and the fang

Yet

>it's always been like this

Actually a lot of shit has happened.

I do, when I do midnight baking. Tomo-chan is not good for people with compulsive behaviour tendencies.

So, IT is your headcanon. Well, good luck with that.

Sup Forums doesn't have many webcomics so they aren't use to waiting months or even years for the barest minimum of development. .

Go read Gunnerkrigg Sup Forums

Did you forgot the train molester and beach-kun?

I feel ashamed that my patience has been corrupted by Sup Forums. I shall abandon these threads for a while so I can actually form my own opinion.