EUROPE IS OUR ONLY HOPE

I alwas though people hated Jews because of the stereotype that they're rich.

Now, while searching for my favourite writer/poet (he's really inteligent and got jewish roots, althought he's not jewish) I just found a text of him trying to say that...:

>Jews took advantage of Europe's hospitality and did everything to ruin it!

For example, husband and wife are fighting for some reason, the Jew neightboor comes over and tries to induce his wife to have a some fuck.

Which means Nazis probably knew this and did the right thing!

Jews are trying to fuck Europe for ages, specially with this multicultural sandnigger shit and we're allowing it. They want to end the white race.

We're slowly going to be degenerates, there will be more mixed races than whites in the future, since only retarded niggers and sandniggers ARE having kids even if they can't afford having kids. Meanwhile white European people are conscient so they AREN'T having kids if they can't afford one.

Which means, in the future, there will be more rapists, drug deallers, thugs, dumbfucks and less and less whites.

Which is exactly what Jews want, and they don't give a fuck because they only procreate with other smart Jews.

Diversity will destroy our white genes.

Europe must unite, something must be done.
Europe is our only hope.

Stop acting like leftist cucks. You respect niggers and sandniggers, niggers and sandniggers don't respect you nor your homosexuality and would burn you alive in their countries.

I just had the redpill of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaxism
metaxas-project.com/third-hellenic-civilization/
pastebin.com/VJ0va1k7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaxism

The Third Hellenic Civilization

metaxas-project.com/third-hellenic-civilization/

in many ways, whites are just as much of pieces of shit as jews. they both make the same errors:

- no self-study
- hate true religion (vedic religion)
- blame other people for their flaws
- imperialistic ambitions

whites aren't the aryans the jews sought to eradicate. aryans are from india. the world will continue to be cursed until people accept the truth.

Welcome, newfriend. Now read The Culture of Critique to give some intellectual substance to your insights about The Jews and Their Lies. Pic unrelated.

>Jews took advantage of Europe's hospitality and did everything to ruin it!

and now its Mohammads turn.
EuroPEEon Culture

I hate spics so much

Well not eating soy and nofap will save the white race amirite guys????

Europe awake

Wish we would start sinking the boats

>Diversity will destroy our white genes.

(You)

OP here, I changed to another WiFi.
My favourite writer/poet I was searching was born in 1888 and died on 1935.

>mfw he already knew this.

Epá descobriste a pólvora seca..

lol...
(me)

E o Fernando Pessoa já sabia desta merda há 100 anos atrás

that's the average slovenian

How do we redpill others about this?

We must find a way to redpill others about this, otherwise we're doomed.

The JQ is a very difficult sell outside of Sup Forums

Eh pá, bem vindo. E estás aqui para sempre, espero que saibas isso.

Alguns fags dispostos a ir beber umas jolas na zona de Lisboa? Gostava honestamente de saber como são os Portubros do /pol

Eu visito o Sup Forums há anos mas sempre ignorei a cena dos judeus

inb4 a fucking nigger, de resto era na boa

É uma redpill fodida. Eu já sabia disto tudo antes de vir para o /pol, mas foi porque tenho amigos que me droparam as redpills em cima. MISANTHROPIC DIVISION PORTUGAL :)

Ahhhhhhh, querias, mas não :) Branco, e olhos verdes

Se quiseres add me na Steam
pastebin.com/VJ0va1k7

you worthless loser, your country is BEGGING jews to immigrate to portugal, seducing israelis with the "coveted" portugal/european citizenship. they know only jews can save your shitty economy. goyim like you cannot sustain a functioning country.

hahaha... When autism starts kickin' in.

If you were worth anything, you'd explain me your side of the story, your facts, you'd try to teach me anything.
Instead, you spread hate and try to offend me, just like a sandnigger.

Well done ahmed.

horrible reply. just google (another jewish invention) the term "portugal citizenship jewish".

Can you please shut up and suck my dick?

Hello indian friend!

I have to agree with you marrano.After we expelled the jews they went to the Netherlands and they made them rich and we started to decline.

Make Youtube videos, write music, do anything you can to contribute to culture. This is first and foremost a metapolitical battle, and since the Jew owns the old media outlets, we need to take over the new ones.

my ancestor

Picture this:
>You have a nice life with your wife, a Jew appears and offers both of you 1 million EUR to fuck her in front of you.
I'd tell him to somewhere else.

Picture this, in case of Europe:
>You have a nice life with your wife, Cristiano Ronaldo appears and tries to fuck your wife in front of you. Would you punch CR7 in the face or let yourself get cucked to proudly tell others that your wife was fucked by CR7?

Let's hang the bankers, the lawyers, and the 1%. There'll be some collateral, but it's a popular way to get the same result

Remember, not all the rich are Jews.
And most of the rich worked hard for what they have today.

Kek

I get you, I'm just saying that they are good at making money.

Fernando Pessoa