Guess the board

Also lefty cringe general.

something tells me that post was merely pretend

The whole premise is wrong. People do not get more liberal with age. As they continue to work, have families, pay taxes, pay a mortgage and try to financially survive they become more conservative. They care less about being green and more about how much their cell phone bill is each month. They worry about paying for college for their kids. And they start to see how their taxes are being used improperly (like giving illegals free everything) while they work their asses off. They realize the riff raff is teaching their precious kids how to curse, steal, mouth off and skip school and then don't want them around their kids. No, people do not become more liberal with age. They become more conservative. Bing or Duckduckgo the studies.

I believe you've been baited op

Isn't that a copypasta?

Sup Forums

It is total Tumblr board, maybe even moreso than Tumblr itself nowadays.
They bitch and whine about Sup Forums, but they won't shut the fuck up about redistribution and social justice. Funny thing is they don't consider it to be politics, just a common sense.
And when someone points that out they go full 'ugh, I can't even 300% done'

reddit?

100% Sup Forums

sounds like /r9gay/

lel

Bingo!!

This is known pasta ffs, how can Sup Forums be this full of newfags nowadays

the soyboys at /ck/

This is the most stale ass shit..
I can't tell if I'm being baited right now.
GG OP, WP.

>/r9gay/

the are one selfpittyingless step away from being full pollacks. I tought it was lgbt

Sup Forums
what do i win

Nothing. It is common knowledge for anyone paying marginal attention. After all, they had full blown SJW commie mod.

please link this threadi want to shit on that kid

Mountain Dew did nothing wrong.

that's pasta and you're a faggot