23% of Polish babies born in UK have ethnic fathers

23% of Polish babies born in UK have ethnic fathers
The real question is, if 23% of Polish women have babies with ethnic men, how many have kissed, held hands with, sucked or fucked an ethnic?

Is it safe to say that 80% of Polish girls in the UK at least kissed an ethnic and 50% have fucked one?

Brutal black pill on polish it roasties:

Hers a website were indian and nigger men with polish wifes flaunt their withe gfs to bitter polish men, lots of polish women on on there mockingpolish men calliñg them virgins for never geting a chance with them
polishforums.com/love/

Whole forum with thousands of posts of this veriaty
>lm a black male, I started off pretty much as a sex tourist in Europe, Estonia, Amsterdam, Finland..etc. Im now with a polish woman, who ive been with for 6 years, we have a 2 year old child, a cat, a washing machine etc. The point is, her nationality means nothing to me anymore. She's just the person I love. End of.

Even in poland women consider hooking up with local being a looser
Its sad the sexual disinfranchasment and genocide posh women have perpotrated agains polish men
>Most Polish women just want to get out of Poland, even if they have to go into poorer countries like Algeria or Tunesia. They need prestige and a husband, who will work for them, while they spending lazy times in the sun.

Polish women mostly need prestige, they want that their friends in the old country say: "Magda lives in Algeria now, she has a husband there .. he is doctor/engeneer/teacher/manager .. even if he only sell fake sunglasses to tourists.

What’s the problem if the are Christian and speak English/Polish, and love the culture?

You browse pol too much, go outside

Polish women have no intelligence

Polish women are successfully propagating race mixing to white women in western countries
t. Half polish half Somali amerimutt

nice b8

For the first time ugly, smelly, greasy Pakistanis have been able to have CONSENSUAL sexual relationships with attractive young white women. It means guys like the one pictured can catch a slim, blond, 18-year-old 7/10 Polish girl.

The Pakis dreams are fulfilled thanks to Polish girls.

I’m actually a white (blond, blue, tall) American and want an Eastern European wife. American women aren’t shit. Normies and low-tier, beta half-ethnics. Best sex I’ve ever had and most reasonable world outlook was with a Polish/German, and every American girl since has been glaringly deficient.

there are certain areas in london where there are 0 british people
literally 0
the only whites are polish who live amongst the third world immigrants

To late m8, qt white girls for the first time in history can fuck and suck shitskin males with no repercussions and are taking every advantage in doing soEurope is becoming a bbc bread continent just like the americas

Not true. No one likes shitskins but crazy Neoliberal Swedes and shit tier traitors that would fuck a coffee table if it would pay for them to tan next to a pool and take selfies all day.

Even my German ex admitted they can’t possibly take Muslims like this.

I don't believe it until I see it with my eyes, dude. This shit is just impossible.

Polish immigrants are subhuman scums.

>most of the polish kids had polish fathers
>most = >50%
>OF THE REST 23% of the kids had foreigner dads

23% of max 50% is max 10%. It's probably closer to 2 or 3%. Learn to read

I being a proud Brit, have a confession to make, to have fucked polak slut on a night out in a club in Reading.
As drunk as I was, I given her my number and nearly got caught out by my then girlfriend as she kept calling and texting me.
Little while later, I've met her again in a pub, turns out she was with hers new man an utter coal miner, whose English broken beyond hers.

Not the proudest moments of my life, still get flash backs of hers unshaven pussy and STD's I could have contracted.

It doesn't matter.

They'll just post it over and over again.
The same copypasta, 1 post in a topic and the shilling goes on.

i wonder why does threads don't get deleted right away

>tfw no Slavic gf
They are the only women I've ever dated, they are crazy, pretty and spiteful
It doesn't surprise me they burn coal

For fuck sake you retarded cunt.
We tell you EACH fucking day that you can't count and read yet you continue to make these threads.
You are literally mentally retarded or paid for this.

By "ethnic" you mean Nigger?

>You are literally mentally retarded or paid for this.
Probably both
Fun fact: He is either British or Bulgarian

He means this.

Polish bitches saved Pakis

this. also, anyone ever try to click on Sup Forums and click on /hist/ instead? holy crap what a nightmare! makes those soyboy low t queens on Sup Forums look like Sup Forums

>first time ugly, smelly, greasy Pakistanis have been able to have CONSENSUAL sexual relationships with attractive young white women

I like how you make it a point to describe the Pakistani guy as hideous and the white woman as a Goddess, it plays into your cuckold fetishism, doesn't it? Or were going for the rage reaction? The irony is it's the opposite. The only women fucking Pakis and niggers are "ugly, smelly, greasy" rejected whores, which you can rightfully have.

Niggers and Indians/Pakis are the metaphorical retards of the relationships sphere. You have to boast about and make a big deal out of something everyone else does with ease. Meanwhile Hispanic men get more white pussy than niggers and Arabs combined, yet you never see them on here daily spamming threads claiming to be "stealing white women" because they're not insecure, unwanted trash.

We're laughing at you, nigger.

>tfw you can't find an image of an attractive 10/10 white woman with a Paki so you need to get to unrelated images and place them side by side to make your point

ITT: Shitskins think white women want their dicks

Do people still fall for this bait?

Every time its posted its debunked within 10 posts yet i still see retards fall for it every time.

Kek, considering the fact that most of our immigrants are either uneducated lowlifes or liberals with inferiority, 23% out of the minority (~75%), so about 5%, usually living in shitholes like London, Birmingham out Manchester, this isn't so bad

Inferiority complex*

Sure. Whatever floats your boat.

Further proof that all women are inherently roasties and will betray their own people at the drop of a hat.
Until they have children, women tend toward liberalism and feminism. Once they have kids they become more conservative.
Also further proof that marrying women young is a good thing.
Older men who know the way, it's time for us to fight back. Marry a young white girl, breed with her and teach her how to be a good person through example.
Let the roasties die and bring about a new generation of red pilled children via their youthful mothers and wise experienced father.

>posts an image of below average looking hag with a nigger
>literally making my point

for

>OP is the beta virgin in the middle

Can you read faggots?
>MOST of 21,000 children born to Poliosh mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers
>but of ther REST, 23% had african of asian fathers
What is "most" and what is "of the rest"? 99%? 90%?
God I swear most of people here are matally retarded.

Looks like I need to go find some Polish women.

Here's me thinking that Polish people were generally white nationalists.

Polish women are such nigger lovers that the niggers themselves mock them, it's hilarious

There are no Mexicans in Britain.

This is true. When I was poor and lived in London I welcomed the Polski invasion as I was no longer the only white on the bus. Not even joking.

This is why normies are scared of this site