RUSSIA MAKES A MOVE IN UKRAINE

Russia makes a move in Ukraine, Luhansk. There can be no mistake, Russia wants to roll the borders back to the Soviet-era.

Which side do you live in? Are you going to be speaking Russian in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVxevIgVmG8
mobile.twitter.com/D_Zolotukhin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–1946)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>looks at the west
Guess i start learning russian.

Yuuuuuupppp same /: oh welp

>Lugansk
>Ukraine

i would be happy to join russia
>cheap gas
>cheap alchohol
>russian girls
>go to st peterkys every weekend without a visa
>no eu
>no niggers
>smaller welfare for rats in my country living on my tax
etc.

ok

And why would that be bad?

The region wants autonomy, they got killed. Now who can blame them for wanting a backer that's Russian, when they are almost all ethnic Russians?

Stupid fuck.

I say nuke the Ukrainians to the last pussy faggot. These sons of bitches are pawns of America and the fucking Jews.

>>finn writes something not awful about Russia
it's a bait, you're not real finn, go back to Syria, we cleared that place for you

Knowing non-meme "Russian" Federation,
most likely they are just exterminating what`s left of the Russian militia, that defended the referendum.

No, thanks.
After seeing your kind in Viborg behave worse then some random Muslim Islamov, I'd rather not.

Just an internal power struggle between people hungry for their piece of small pie. Unstable states lacking proper control and chain of command have these every few months, but in this case it's been more public.

True, but in this case we can definitely say it was the Russians and the Ivanka Trump ordered the strike after meeting with in secret with Lavrov and taking Russian bribes.

Putin vs Juncker/Merkel? Tough choice.....

>Ukraine,
>Luhansk
Luhansk is not hohol city anymore.

Киeв тoжe пoжaлyйcтa

Doubtful, this is clearly the confrontation between current LNR leader Plotnitsky and Kornet, the local interior minister Plotnitsky supposedly sacked like a day ago following info leak on him. Granted Plotnitsky recently has been trying to play on both sides by allowing a Vladislav Deinego, an acting Foreign Minister, say that LNR should become an independent state within the Ukraine.

Well your people are not very well-behaving in here either. Drunk junkies always picking a fight, especially with Estonian immigrants, or awfully rich and arrogant bastards making noise and who just don't can't grasp the concept of waiting in line.

Kiev is rightful polish clay.

kek russian shill detected

Jusr cause Sw*des would rather be Somalian clay than Russian doesn't mean the rest of Europe is as retarded as you

Nah mate I was being sarcastic. Invariably, the US media will never say anything about the particular players struggling for power. It will just be some vague proof that Trump is incompetent and Russia is hacking the whole world again.

Man, Russia is irrelevant and pretty much non-existent.

>MUH RUSSIA
kill yourself nigger.

Coглaceн нo никтo тaм нe гoвopит пo pyccкий, был в Киeвe мecяц нaзaд

youtube.com/watch?v=tVxevIgVmG8

I doubt that US media will say anything, shit will be over within a day and at best one guy with retarded slav name will be replaced by another guy with retarded slav name who will continue the same rhetoric the rebel states have been doing.

By the way, supposedly they started blocking the TV, radio and mobile communications there.

kys
Bullshit. Plenty of people speak Russian in Kiev.

Better them than the alternative.

>Kiev is rightful polish clay.
You have to get rid of Venger too!

Fucking shills. Hang yourselves putinbots.

>to the west
absolute cucks, moral degeneracy, race mixing, communism
>to the east
corruption, poverty, gopniks, degeneracy
>to the north
Cowards, Soros shills, degeneracy, communism

And we are in the middle of it
JUST fuck my shit up
As always, we are surrounded by evil

Then they just didn't want to, I was obviously a tourist translating to three friends on the side and they just spoke some retard Russian with way too many "ee" sound

You might think that because you're in Russia and it doesn't look very powerful from within. But Russia as a concept is obviously extraordinarily powerful when it comes to the US. Not only has it shaped the entire Cold War mode of thinking, but the post-USSR strategy of American Primacy is centered on Russian encirclement because it is viewed as the primary obstacle to total US global dominance.

I think that's slightly outdated and that we should shift from strategic alliance with CHYNA against Russia to strategic alliance with Russia against CHYNA. But hey I'm not a fucking Jew Communist rat so what do I know?

We'll see. The US media has been doing a lot more international coverage in the past year or two. They even once said Sup Forums was more dangerous than the Russians. I almost drove my car into a ditch laughing so hard.

>anyone who doesn't blindly follow my views is a shill
kys

Not a good idea. There is a reason why everyone who was ruled by Russia hates the rooskies. They are heartless brutal overlords.

russia is the last bastion of the white race and thus can literally do no wrong

>luhansk
It's Lugansk with a g.
We don't write "caramel" as "carmel" just because a bunch hicks say it that way.

Add Russian corruption, kleptocracy and fuckloads of all sorts of central Asian nigger tier scum to the list.

All of Asia hates Japan too. And beaners and Leafs hate America. It's just an inferiority complex

>They are heartless brutal overlords.
our natives are still alive, yours arent. checkmate

Too early. They need to destabilize the EU even more.

> I think that's slightly outdated
You americans are really a little bit retarded aren't you? This strategy is outdated since 80-s. Russia is bot even a country and your attempts to make alliances against ebil ruskies are fucking hilarious. You would ally with China against Swaziland or Bolivia and it would make more sense.

Guess.

>central Asian niggers

Your grandparents?

Я хoчy в Киeв пoeхaть :(
Hy, нe мoгy гoвopить пo-yкpaинcки. Я cлышaл чтo мнoгo люди в Укpaинe мoгyт гoвopить пo-pyccки?

>of all sorts of central Asian nigger tier scum

But you literally are central Asian mongoloids in genetics

Are you familiar with American Primacy? It's situated around US control of Central Asia as a basis of force projection. That alone is kind of stupid; Afghanistan is known as a place where empires go to die.

But the main issue in controlling Central Asia is that Russia can troll the US on easymode. It doesn't matter if Russia is a paper tiger in that circumstance. The US is literally asking to die from 1000 cuts.

those 1 iD post meme-flag breads...

I already started to learn Russian cause I don't want to be (((their))) twink

Fuck off, Hans.

>Slovenia neutral
Are you mad at us brother?

Я в киeв. Bce здecь гoвopит пo-pyccки

Your natives didn’t die en masse from smallpox.

Anyway who cares about treatment of local fauna? The way Russia treats their fellow Eastern Europeans is far more concerning than the way we treated some pagan savages

No, just a bit suspicious.

Nothing like that. Its just local power struggle between political and military/police part of LNR.

Russia might intervene covertly assassinating few people in it to get the needed outcome, but at current point no one has idea what the fuck needed outcome would be and which side is supported by Kremlin.

As for Ukraine, we can only act if they try to use it to start an offencive on LNR, which would be pretty dumb from them as its the thing we wished the most.

Lugansk is already part of an independent puppet republic and is not de facto part of Ukraine.

>War in the Donbass

Also, both sides of that border speak Russian. So what makes you think Russia would push out of their own linguistic/ethnic territory? Silly to think Russia wants to take over the West.

Pic related. Uzbeks, Borats, Chechen and other assorted scum.

What do you mean by that ?

>Let me explaine what is going on in Lugansk: Igor Plotnitskiy (LNR head) dismissed LNR minister of interior Kornet. Plotnitskiy is supported by Surkov, Kornet is supported by FSB. They just fight for the influence. Zakharchenko (Surkov's guy) sent troops to support Plotnitskiy

Comes from ukie minister but still beliveable explanation.

mobile.twitter.com/D_Zolotukhin

>russia
>bullying memeflags
Your entire "country" is a shitty meme.
You sound like a shill. US is superior.

but you still learned ukrainian in school right?

They have somewhat different ancestry than Western Europe but most Eastern Europeans aren't mixed race as you claim. I dunno about that guy, maybe his mother was just ugly.

>He thinks hohols are any better than fauna

I'm a Canadian tourist. I don't speak any Ukranian

>US is superior
It sure is, and I'd like it to stay that way.

Have a look at "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski. It's amazing that plan is still largely in effect, but it dovetails with the Greater Israel plan. It's an interesting turning point in history because you have one faction of people blindly pushing on with it and the rest of the world going
>wtf are you doing?
>ok wait, what's the plan supposed to be now?

Finland are genetically mongoloids mixed with swedes lad

>The way Russia treats their fellow Eastern Europeans
like how?
oh the self-hating fag again, have you got your immigration papers already?

You clearly underestimate Slavs' ability to hate other Slavs. For fuck's sake read the history of Yugoslavia 1989-present

Confirmation, forces loyal to LNR 'interior minister' Igor Kornet have seized LNR state TV GTRK which was loyal to 'president' Plotnitsky.
Signal down, homepage down.
The #LuganskCoup continues.

Putin doesn't have anything against either Plotnitsky or Kornet, it's that the oligarchs prefer the former to get peacekeepers in and make the conflict frozen and the FSB prefers the latter to escalate against Ukraine and get the war going hot again

Also, Russia intervened to help Russian-speaking people against the Ukrainian government. I don't know if that can be considered mistreatment.

Live under slav rule no thanks. Bad enough we have to live under jew/anglo rule.

Im awaiting for the german awakening in europe.

Albanians and Bosnians are not Slavs

Besides Serbia and Croatia none of the Balkan wars were Slav vs Slav

Honestly i don’t really care that much about poles or most Eastern Europeans. But it is concerning that Russia was so brutal to their racial brothers

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–1946)

>like it to stay that way

Fucking why? Are you Jewish, maybe? Brzezinski was an arch-globalist shill. I want America to be great only as an independent and nationalist country allied to Russia, if not I hope it breaks up. Being slaves to the New World Order is worse than death.

Kill yourself vatnik.
Thanks i'll check it out.

Oh my fucking God it's like you don't realize most members of the Soviet government and party apparatus were Jewish

>finns LITERALLY speaks language originated from asian siberians from russia
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA FINGOLS LMAO

u have no idea how many want/are going to abandon this sinking ship called finland

>mfw something finally happening in the Donbass
come on just partition ukraine already

Did you ever heard of Polish concentrational camps where they mass-murdered Russians and Ukrainians after WWI?

The mistreatment continued after Stalin’s purges the kikes from the government

Sure Sure...so fucking concerning !

A Georgian and a horde of kikes = Russians?

>russians bitching about tourist behavior
lel

Serbia/Croatian conflict is what I meant, additionally the parting of ways between Montenegro and Serbia but you are right of course about Albania/Kosovo. I don't think anyone knows what Bosnians are.

Have a read of the book. One thing Brzezinski makes a clear case for is that it's not a good idea to give up superpower status on a whim even if all you care about is the rest of the world. Obviously it's silly to give up that status if all you care about is the US.

The unanswered question is how to transition from that failing plan to something stable and productive. I'm with you in that I would like to see the US become more nationalist in its role, and to at least try for less dysfunctional collaboration with Russia.

But meanwhile we should not give up our status needlessly, and we should be wary of other competing powers that would take advantage, such as CHYNA.

oddać lwów kurwa

t. virgin fat nerd rat

Can you blame them?

If another country invaded Dixieland I would be thrilled to round them all up and do a little ethnic cleansing

yes conquer europe at these point is pointless

The retarded Twinks are so fucking concerned (((they))) bring comet pizza at the party

Russia was never ruled by russians. Ruskies are subhumans, they always need a german or a kike to rule them.

Львiв - цe yкpaїнa. тpaхкaти

>finns LITERALLY speaks language originated from asian siberians from russia
>AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA FINGOLS LMAO
People who lived there during ice age aren't same who live there today.

True, until now, apparently.

believe me you don't want to be a post communist state.

i was starting to learn english, perfect