How has he not been sued yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wzUfL
pastebin.com/eaYZAKV6
imgur.com/a/8YiKJ
pastebin.com/jJZaummT
imgur.com/a/vXgyf
pastebin.com/XUgty4HE
towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.193:_38F_-_Hell_Train:_The_Dallar_Show_(22)
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1221780
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

Here's the preview for Chapter 227.
imgur.com/a/wzUfL

Translation:
pastebin.com/eaYZAKV6

It's a passing resemblance.

SIU

why would he get sued? its not as if its an integral part of the series

Preview for Chapter 228.
imgur.com/a/8YiKJ

Translation:
pastebin.com/jJZaummT

Preview for Chapter 229.
imgur.com/a/vXgyf

Translation:
pastebin.com/XUgty4HE

Thanks. Is there one for 229 too?

yeah, see preview has watermarks though, waiting for a better version

Oh shit. Thanks.

>tfw fight chapters have fan service now

I didn't ask for this SIU

>Noticing fanservice only now
You were gay this whole time.

Wangnan and Karaka confirmed Zahard son
Finally. Wangnan's power up when?

Another small timeskip probably

>people are finally starting to die
>get hype

Oh man this is hype, imo.

What is this korean shit

Typical gook/chink shit ripoff Japan

There are not many manga better than this.

Don't bother arguing with , they show up in every manhwa thread.

Some of the Japanese really have a hate boner for Korea (and vice versa).

Came into the thread just to see if ESL-kun showed up, and lo and behold, he has.

And how do you know it, deviantart expert?

>There are plenty manga better than this
FTFY

>tfw Baam's purity is dangling by a thread

Androssi tried to enslave him, Yuri intended to have him lose so she could buy him at auction.

What kind of training Baam will get? I hope he's not going to learn the unique skills of the 10 families. That would be retarded.

At this point I think he has a bot.

Here, this pic always triggers him.

>every manhwa thread
>Sup Forums anime & manga
Where is manhwa?

229 is fucking awesome with all those revelations

Androssi will definitely get the D one day.

>aug 09 2012
Yeah, that really triggers me, did you know Lelouch live?

>gookshit

I see you went with the "it's old" response today. I'm never sure if I'm going to get "it's old" or "implying mods know what they're talking about" response. It's always one of those two though. Maybe you could get a new thought in your head one of these days?

Nah, SIU already clarified this in a blog post
towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.193:_38F_-_Hell_Train:_The_Dallar_Show_(22)

>The reason Baam could use Hoaqin's skills
>was because the last clone is Albelda (Hoaqin's younger sibling) + the spirits.
>Since Albelda has the blood of the Arie, the power of the Arie Family could be used ^^.
>The old Baam, no matter how well Baam tries to copy it, can't use the Arie-style swordsmanship.

I don't think he would renege on that.

>2012
>triggers anyone
Here a 7

When is best boy coming back?

Protip: if you want to prove you're not triggered, don't reply, gook-chan.

You think i care about it? If you want to talk about rules, okay here the fresh rules not from some nobody mods

Sup Forums - Anime & Manga
All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

Is he the "feel" guy? Oh wait, the feel face has more details than him

And there's the "implying mods know what they're talking about" response, like clockwork.

It's a shame he always ends up being a jobber, I really love the banter he brings.

Truly the only girl for him is Hwa Ryun at least she lets him go off and do his own shit.

Though she does tend to do a few dick moves, but I still love her for it.

>Truly the only girl for him is Hwa Ryun.

Fuck yeah, my brother.

Yeah but what the Guardian God said to Baam in 229 might allow him to use them.

Rules is rules. Sorry Kim. And i never implying about anything, it true.

Wife Desperate to Shit

My wife, Hana, gets turned on by unloading big hard shits. She says it’s the feeling of being full combined with the pleasurable pain of having a log force its way out that really does it for her. Many a time I have seen her holding onto a giant turd for as long as she can and get brought to orgasm as it forces its way out of her.

Reminder to ignore the posts spouting off about "gookshit".

These threads don't get pruned, and only go away once posting stops. Just ignore their posts, and keep the discussion going.

Now, anybody want to theory craft on the Wangnan and Karaka connection. We already know they are brothers, but I find it really odd that one is already a Ranker, while the other has barely dived into the tower.

I'm guessing they weren't exactly close and their family might have been huge like the other families. But maybe they were wiped out or something, hence Karaka's surprise.

Hwa Ryun is a fucking guide. Of course she'll let him follow his path.

Hana once suffered a back injury, nothing serious, but it meant she was prescribed Tramadol which if you don’t know is a very strong painkiller that has constipation as a side effect. The doctor told her to avoid a high fibre diet while on the pills and prescribed suppositories in case she needed help to relieve herself. Naturally she thought this situation was great and was determined to eat a normal amount, if not more fiber than usual with the intention of taking a giant shit once the course of Tramadol was over. I had warned her that this might be a bad idea but was instantly ignored and asked “Do you want to watch me getting turned on taking a huge firm dump or not?”, the answer of course was that I did and so I stayed quiet about it after that.

The course of painkillers eneded five or six days after Hana had last emptied her bowels. We were sat watching TV when she suddenly moaned softly and said “Joe, I’m feeling a bit uncomfortable”. This was something I have heard many times as it is essentially her way of telling me that she needs to shit real bad.

I completely forgot what happened to him.

Something about being rescued from a cage and then he went off with Quaetro?

I'm hyped as fuck for the 43th Floor

>last arc of season 2
>post revolution Baam
>Karaka lurking around
>Wangnan and Rachel alliance
>Princesses fighing for the 13 months
>Thorn
>Arc SIU has been preparing since the start of the series

this, hide and do *that* on shitposting

“Finally?”, I asked, still unsure whether she would be able to go just yet. For some reason she had decided that the constipation would not be an issue once she had stopped the medicine.

“Yeah I’ve been off the medicine since last night”, she replied while shifting uncomfortably in her seat, “I think I need to unload”, she purred in her sugar sweet ‘naughty voice’ before leaning forward “oohh that feels good…it feels big”, before slumping back down on the sofa and rubbing her stomach.

I was surprised at how suddenly her urge to go had just come on, but I guess her bowels were finally waking up after over 5 days of being suppressed. I moved so that I was kneeling in front of her and pushed her onto her back a little, “Let’s see what you’ve got going on down here”, I said as I slowly lifted her skirt and peeled her underwear off, exposing her anus and already moistened pussy. She moaned as I started to lick at her sweet slit, occasionally squirming with the rising discomfort in her bowels. I continued, occasionally looking to see her anus twitch as she squirmed and struggled to keep it closed.

>14 ips
pathetic gook thread as usual eh

“Joe…I don’t want you to stop…but you really should move”, she whimpered after a few minutes, “Joe…I’m serious”.

I moved my head back as she rocked forward and grunted. Her anus opened wide even as she struggled to keep it closed and I saw the head of a very dark and dry looking shit waiting to come out. I prodded it with my finger to find it was ridiculously firm and even dryer than it looked, not a smear was left on my finger. I may as well have poked a brick wall. After much grunting and squirming Hana got her situation back under control and shakily stood up.

Eh, I think it's a bit more than that. Hwa Ryun is specifically wanting him to do shit because she can't predict anything he does. Most of the time guides, obviously, try to have people going on the routes they can see to achieve the best outcome.

Hwa Ryun though seems to be placing her bets on Baam for the reason that she can't to the same thing for him (though she helps when she can, since her power seems to work with things indirectly related to him). Banking on the path he is carving out for himself.

While her motives are still ambiguous, I still think she does it out of some belief they are kindred spirits. Considering that line she had in that one side chapter where Baam first joined FUG.

This is the part I'm looking forward to. Some of the stuff along the way has seemed like it didn't work out as SIU initially envisioned it, or that he came up with on the spot. But the fact that the Floor of Death has been mentioned since very early on makes me think a lot of the minor details might have been building up to it. Maybe we'll actually get some bloody answers on Baam's origins too.

>last arc of season 2
Sauce?
>Wangnan and Rachel alliance
Not sure he'll accept but he doesn't have many options.

“Let me get on your lap”, she said as she reached to pull down my pants and underwear before lowering herself facing me onto my throbbing dick. Her pussy felt unusually tight due to its back wall being pushed in by the contents of her rectum. Rather than ride up and down she ground her pelvis against mine, moaning in pain and pleasure. I started kissing her neck while reaching down and tickling her anus.

“You’re gonna make me shit”, she moaned as she continued grinding away. I felt her anus begin to open wide again and could feel the giant shit inside against my fingers, “It hurts”, she whimpered in my ear, “but it feels so good…and with you fucking me at the same time..”. She squirmed more against me as he anus stretched, essentially the more she needed to shit then the more she ground away at me and the closer she came to coming.

I kept pushing the turd back inside her, allowing her anus to repeatedly be forced open until I felt the inside of her pussy soften and liquid start to run down my dick and over my balls.

“Joe…I…I..can’t…I’m coming”, she screamed as I felt her anus rip open and the turd make a tiny amount of progress out. She continued to scream as she fucked herself silly against me for a good half minute, the shit making no more progress except to hold her anus open.

Eventually she collapsed against my chest, “It won’t…it’s stuck”

“I know”, I said, poking at the cement hard tip, “You are gonna need those suppositories”

She winced and started grinding her pussy around my cock as her anus got forced open again. “I’m not”, she panted, “I can do this”, as she gripped me tightly and grunted with the force of trying to shit. Nothing more was emerging so I pushed the tip back up her hole and felt it close around my fingers.

“I feel so full, I need to go so bad”, she cried, now sweating and quivering

>Yuri is about to possess three of the thirteen month series

What was their bet about though?

“It hurts but it feels so good”.

I marathoned the whole thing a few days back. I really don't know what to think, mostly because it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. Most of these popular Korean manga tend to be these power-fantasy kind of deals where the MC is so cool and shit, but they tend to lose steam as the story progresses usually showing just how amateurish the author is. However with this I feel it's the complete opposite and the story is getting more and more steam as it goes on. I'm also pretty used to manga blueballing the reader when it comes to things that you expect and look forward to happening but with this manga I felt there was almost none of that.

The author seems to have put a shit ton of thought into the setting and lore as well so I'm really looking forward to how the story unfolds.

Also, I take Korean manga is still allowed here? I remember Breakers threads being a thing but I don't know if the rules have changed with a new moot

>Sauce?
I think a SIU blogpost where he said Namehunt Station was going to be a small arc before the main and last one of season 2

>Not sure he'll accept but he doesn't have many options.

Right now yeah he has to hate her, but in the future I can see their relationship growing

I lifted her off me and lay her down on the sofa, “Do you want to see how big it is babe”, she said she did and then pulled her legs back to spread her butt cheeks and pushed hard as I took a photo on my phone of the tip of the iceberg as it were. She still had not managed to clench herself closed when I showed her the picture.

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped. “oh..my god”, she started, “Joe…get those suppositories”

Yeah, SIU puts a lot of work into world-building. He's actually been speeding up a bit in response to comments from readers asking him to move faster.

The last time we checked with /qa/, we got told this . And these threads don't get pruned, so presumably it's okay.

it is allowed, we always have a thread and it doesn't get deleted, shitposters get deleted when mods see them

I agree on the story but I also think Season 1 had much better writing, you could see SIU planned every little thing from the start while in Season 2 the overall story goes on nicely but some parts feel like filler or not thought so well.

This is why I'm so hyped for thr 43th floor though.

Haters bitch about LNs and manhwas but they are still allowed.
>Right now yeah he has to hate her, but in the future I can see their relationship growing
No way. He'll get his power up and beat the shit out of Hoaqin. Karaka will do something too.

>Rak is "dead"

>Karaka will do something too.
I'm actually curious about Karaka's stance honestly.

Like is his brother being alive a good thing for him or a bad thing? I can see Wangnan going through a development arc if he finds out his brother became a Slayer, but I can see him also being a somewhat disposable character in the long run.

People whine about LN threads all the time, and yet there are (at the very least) two weekly since they get translations often.

This is also allowed to be discussed. Though I know some people who enjoy the series that avoid the threads, due to the obvious reasons.

“Now…now what?”, she stammered

“Now you have to wait half an hour”

“Half an hour!, why?”

“Because that’s how long the suppositories take to work”, I said, “Now come here”. I sat down and she sat on my lap with her back to me. We kissed, I fingered her and her anus kept being forced open as she squirmed and screamed to get it under control. After about 25 minutes I felt her hole open wide and about an inch of brick solid shit slowly emerged. I stopped it with my hand and pushed it back up.

“why did you do that!?”

“awwww, was that a bit mean?”

“yes it was…it…nnngghh….its coming…I can’t stop!”, she whimpered as she squirmed and began to shit. I stopped it again.

“JOE!”, she cried.

Good and bad thing. Since he wants to find his broher he'll probably stand even against FUG for that. SIU said he'll have another fight soon. Hoaqin will most likely power up, learn about Wangnan's identity and try to eat him but Karaka will come and the two slayers will fight.

Still covering her anus with my hand I stood her up, led her over to the kitchen table and bent her over it. She moaned with pleasure as I entered her pussy. It was only a few seconds before her anus got ripped open again and a column of dark, thick and incredibly firm shit stared to emerge. I felt her pussy start to quiver and she started to scream out as she came, forcing the enormous log out.

What? who died?

It took nearly a minute for the whole thing to slowly, excruciatingly, emerge, Hana coming and screaming the whole time.

She slowly stood up and looked down at the shockingly large shit on the floor, “That…that was inside me!”, she said, as though she didn’t quite believe it.

If you read the previews, you find out

Rachel kills Akraptor, who sacrifices himself to save Wangnan
Haoqin eats Prince, who sacrifices himself to save Miseng
Yeon, Rak, and the sword guy are MIA

not anime/manga

Karaka has the most OP skill set so far. The name makes him look like a chuuni but it's awesome.

yeah he's intimidating like a FUG slayer should be

>Androssi : That Ha family woman has been watching me over with this weird observer...!
>Yuri : [Through observer] Baam, You're back! By the way why are you sticking to Baam, sister?
>I warned you, no being with him.
>Androssi : When the hell did you follow me dammit!
>Yuri : Come to my room right now, or I'll be there to catch you.
>Androssi : Shuttup! You think i will?? Neverrrr!
>Yuri : Then I'll come.
>Androssi : Don't...!

IT BEGINS

I want Yuri to dominate me sexually.

Then you'll enjoy this

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1221780

Oh my.

>Yuri will never spy on your masturbating

Why are people still redaing this?
The characters are bland, the story goes nowhere. The fights are determined with asspulls. And the universe makes no sense.

Really, what's the point? inb4 lizard princess and one-horned princess, i get it, i love them too

I really don't get you. Besides, Androssi is best girl, easily.

>implying nip manga have consistent world building or interisting characters

Did this finally start getting interesting again? I got bored around the end of the prelims for the train arc and stopped.

Right now he is trying to show you that Bam its the chosen one to be the god of the tower or to make the next revolution, but the answer is no,it still kinda boring.

How can people still remain excited for this story when the amoun of plot armor if off the charts, there's no sense of urgency or tension when you know fucking no one of importance is ever going to die. Of course, likely 1 single person of importance will die in the next 100 chapters or so and people will be contempt with that much.

>>Implying manga aren't comics

Here we go again lol

is baam still a boring mary sue?

that why we have Sup Forums for anything not jap

I only still read this for the Killua rip-off.

These scat stories is more interesting than this shit

What kind of manga do you read, user?

I don't know, various stuff, why? Do you not agree with what I said?

lol

Yep shonen wise i agree. I like magician more tho but its the only one i think as a better one.