Hiroshima and Nagasaki were unecessary

>White people nuked thousands of these in the name of spreading international jewry
mobile.twitter.com/twinboys_no_mam/status/932981748794761217/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_bomb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_D._Leahy#Atomic_bomb
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_D._Leahy#Atomic_bomb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two nukes were not enough.

The nukes actually had little effect in the ultimate demise of Japan. The entire nation was BTFO from months of firebombing anyway. The Japanese didn't even surrender after Nagasaki. The real reason Japan surrendered was when the Soviets invaded Manchuria.

90% of Japanese surrendered to Russians without a fight

99% of Japanese fought to the death in an even more suicidal battle on Iwo Jima

Japan negotiated it's own terms of surrender by playing both sides of the orchestrated cold war

2 nukes were 2 too many and have been used as fear propaganda ever since

The nukes had an insignificant civilian death toll compared tot he firebombing of tokyo, and saved countless lives by preventing the soviet invasion of japan that would have happened while bureaucrats dithered.

>White people nuked thousands of these in the name of spreading international jewry
Imagine "these" would have thought of nuclear bombs before them "white people". Ching chong all over the planet...

They were and were technically war crimes. The definition of war crimes is pretty fucking stupid but if what the Germans did in Belgium in 1914 counts, Hiroshima and Nagasaki do too.

They should have dropped them on the Red Army as prelude to destroying communism once and for all.

no, they were used prudently. operation overlord.

The US is not a signatory of the Geneva convention. So no war crime...

This thread has it wrong... The US should have bombed the red army in Korea and Beijing and it would have ended the cold war, and subsequent development of giant nuclear arsenals, it also would have prevented the cold war. More people needed to die, not less...

The Soviets had no plan or capability to invade the home islands, they were happy destroying the kwantung army.

The Americans were already an amphibious army, and were already staging materials for X-day. They were set to land at kyushu on 1 November.

The us army was already preparing to move their elite airborne divisions to pacific staging areas, as well as the european veteran air units such as the 8th air force.

Nukes were going to be dropped shortly inland from the beaches, and used as breakthrough points to advance inland.

We are starting to get a lot of communist faggots in the states that think Japan would have been better under Russian control than American.

I don't know how they breathe, just look at Japans economy and the amount of growth that they've had. Almost all countries ran by russia are still shitholes today.

please don't discount the firebats you shithead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_bomb

>The nukes had an insignificant civilian death toll compared tot he firebombing of tokyo

Also the Battle of Okinawa -- which had more casualties than both bombs combined.

during world war 2 there was no law against bombing civilian areas, unless they had been formally declared as 'open cities' and offered no resistance.
No one from the axis or allies was tried for civilian bombing, because it wasn't a crime.

>Nuke japanese children that cannot militarily attack you
>Dont nuke communists that are supposedly an active threat to your nation
Huh, really makes you think

>Fucking white white people meme

Those were yankies... Not nazies, not fucking poles.

>Endless white people memes

We yankees are good at defending international usury I must say old chap!

Okinawa proved the Japanese were not afraid of nukes or certain death

The US signed The Genova Convention I-IV in 1955.
I is "Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field."
II is "Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea."
III is "Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War."
IV Is "Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War."
It's no wonder why they firebombed entire Jap cities to cinders, nuked the shit of two of them and let thousands of German prisoners die in POW camps. They simply did not give a fuck.

And the US did not sign the 1977 Protocol I (Protection of victims of international conflicts, where "armed conflicts in which peoples are fighting against colonial domination, alien occupation or racist regimes" are to be considered international conflicts.)
And Protocol II (protection of victims of non-international armed conflicts)
But did sign the 2005 Protocol III (Adoption of an Additional Distinctive Emblem. Under the protocol, the protective sign of the Red Crystal may be displayed by medical and religious personnel at times of war, instead of the traditional Red Cross, or Red Crescent symbols. People displaying any of these protective emblems are performing a humanitarian service and must be protected by all parties to the conflict.)

Three 3s of three 3s of truthUS kill people all over the world for international jewry to spread

If they didn't want to be nuked they should have surrendered I guess eh?

Is this news? I thought everybody knew by now. I mean, I you could deduce by looking at the events, but I guess it's nice to have some "official" confirmation.

They dropped shit loads of leaflets letting the population of Hiroshima they were going to bomb the shit out of it and to get the fuck out, saying the only cared about destroying the factories.

The Americans were unbelievably retrained considering all the dead Americans Japan had cost them.

It's sad as fuck that people unironically give them shit still for the nukes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_D._Leahy#Atomic_bomb

Agrees

no one from the allies was tried because allies won the war.
no one from axis was tried because then they would have to try allies as well so they let it slide.

They had terms that they had to have met

1. Emperor remains in power

2. Japan remains Japanese

US gave them these demands buy curiously blew up 2 non-Communist cities with (((jewbombs))) in 1945 also.

Agreed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_D._Leahy#Atomic_bomb

Good find

Japan's arrogance and lack of radar BTFO themselves hard, but they did still liberate Asia in WW2 wether for mean or nice reasons

IE, they didn't surrender unconditionally.

How stupid would it be to let japan surrender but let the guys who started the war stay in power.

I know the let the emperor maintain some power in the end, but that was at their own discretion.