Yamada is love

Holy shit, I've never enjoyed an anime series as much as I did for this. The resolutions were less then ideal but pulled the humor well.

I'm still just happy we GOT resolution. I was absolutely prepared for there never to be a season 2, let alone 3.

>The resolutions were less then ideal
I agree, I haven't been able to find any seeded torrent of S1 that is over 480p, I'm still mad I had to watch S1 with such garbage res, pls someone that bought the BDs fix.

That aside, yeah Working is definitely one of the comfiest anime of all time, even though S2 was very frustrating at times, because the plot progressed at a snails pace.
IMHO the best things this anime gave us was Yamada (best girl by far), so cute you could die Yachiyo x Jun moments and the hijinks of the superior manager and his wife, the fact that they finally found each other at the very end was definitely one of the high points for me.

Yamada is my waifu.

Inami doesn't deserve to suffer

Yeah, should've been mercy killed years ago.

I want Izumi to be my Onahole

Yamada a shit

SHIIIIIT

Man, while I'm enjoyed WWW.Working!! a lot I really fucking miss Popura.

It's a mistake not to give it another season or have the previous cast interact with the new ones. The new crew is somewhat bland

There actually is an on-going sequel manga, where they actually interact a couple of times with the www. working cast too.

>not to give it another season
There's nothing left to adapt though. And adapting Re:Order will only last for 2 episodes.

Not a sequel manga, it's just an extra volume.

Yamada a shit, long live Poplar

Are the seiyuus from Working!!, cross over to WWW at least?

>I haven't been able to find any seeded torrent of S1 that is over 480p

I stopped reading there, there's nobody who's retarded to the point of not being able to find at least a working 720p torrent of a relatively popular show who's opinion matter.

Didn't the Mashiba twins share the same VA with Higashida and Miyakoshi?

I did not particularly enjoy these two additions

I did not particularly enjoy that addition

If RE:Order doesn't get an adaptation I'm going to be very sad.

Nakamura, Tomatsu, Hikasa and Saitou Momoko did. The first two got lucky by doing that fake WWW. April Fool's announcement when they were about to be casted into their minor roles in Working!!'.