Why the so called progressive media it's against meat and pro-soy, pol?

Why the so called progressive media it's against meat and pro-soy, pol?

Did someone mention soy-boys?

The globalist are worried that humans are destroying their planet. So, no meat for you! Meat requires 2-4x the plant based food to produce. Of course, it's not natural and makes you retarded, but that's a plus in the Globalist view.

Soy is a higher value-added product. It's commodified virtue signaling, and you can buy at most any store.

Men are paying more per gram of protein for smooth skin and bitch tits.

Good thing the soy culture protect so much the planet!

>Meat requires 2-4x the plant based food to produce.

That's not even true though. The externalities of plant production are unmanaged. Whereas that's not as possible in meat production because the animals will die.

They want to create a weak society that is physically and mentally dependant on the government.

>he doesn't have cute traps locked in his basement being fed only soy and drinking estrogen water in plastic cups.
>Is op gay?
Soy is cheap and good,look at all those manly asians!
(P.s. id feed refugees with soy until we get to finally kill them)

Meat raises T
Meat gives you muscles
Meat tastes good
Meat makes you happy
The left wants sick sad bugmen
So no meat

the planet is going to blow up with or with out human inference, why they push this bullshit that humans are the problem?

This, but (((they))) obviously because Sup Forums

THEY SOYIM KNOW!
SHUT IT DOWN

Reminder that soyboys are a myt..

Soy is good the the planet, goy. I mean soy I mean fine gentleman.

>I'm actually more muscular than ever

YOU WANT PROW FEIRD?

Lettuce is far more destructive than any meat. Takes boatloads of water and industrial power for a trivial amount of calories. Look into it, lots of budding vegfags here. Cut it out and eat meat faggots. Quit eating piles of vegetarian bullshit and almonds etc. that's the real problem with industrial foods

Because being vegetarian and exclusively eating soy changes the way you think and gives you a "prey" mindset that makes you easy to control. Eating meat you think of yourself as a predator, so the Elites want all the meat to themselves while the cattle beg for scraps.

It's the overpopulation that is destroying the planet, I can't stand this morons, even if everyone became vegan, then you'll have to farm way more vegan food and cut down all the tree in existence.

Nice nipples and hips, but far too hairy to be quality boipussy. The body hair would make it gay to fuck him.

Soy litteraly turns men into a hairy pears, wtf

oh fuk

would probably fuck that after one beer

>We're increasing CO2 levels for this soy shit

Well played globalists, destroy the things that recycle Carbon Dioxide into Oxygen, blame the goy for destroying the earth and eating a meat based diet, then shovel soy into his hole, all while making a tidy profit how very (((kosher))) of you.

Depends on the ass

Tha's Klinefelter Syndrome if I ever saw one.

Stop eating soy, faggots

>soyim
kek

stop playing video "game", faggot.

Why don't they use Xanthan or whatever else as a thickener instead of soy?
>inb4 but that is just fermenterd sugar
I'd rather eat sugar then soy garbage

Yes,body hair makes it simply gross and gay,that or touching balls is absolutely gay.otherwise as long as you say no homo you're golden.

Kill yourself, Ahmed.

THICC

It was her turn!

fake news, the tits are from drinking cow milk, pargnant cows are fool of estrogens

Vids nin nothing wrong u cuck

Sam is a fat, disgusting degenerate. Not sure why you posted him ITT.

hey retard, what do animals eat? they eat the plants that we grow to feed them.

>tfw I have the body of the after picture.

show bob n vagene