Why do some people here hate this guy?

Why do some people here hate this guy?
He wanted equal segregation, niggers stay to themselves and whites to stay to themselves with equal rights. How is this a bad thing?
No chimpouts, no niggers in white society and no 56%.
You have to admit, this would be much better than modern America and he was much better than that cuck MLK.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're right

>rejoiced about an airplane crashing because it was full of white Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_007

>Why do some people here hate this guy?
I can't say I've ever seen him discussed here

and, yes, there would be a lot of overlap between his ideas and the ideas of many Sup Forums users, mainly in the form of segregation

MLK was one of my personal influences on black and white segregation. Read his autobiography. It gave me a lot of insight into the plight of niggers in America and how the whole of the USA can remedy (see segregate) to their own respective communities.

Malcolm x*

Didn't you already try segregation?

It pissed off niggers because it wasn't equal though. Whites had it better than them, people like Malcolm X wanted it equal.

His goal of separation sounds lovely until you remember that niggers are incapable of successfully managing their own separate society with a functioning economy that leads to prosperity. Unlike other groups they'll always require outside assistance. Thus niggers would never accept full separation from whitey. Don't pretend whites hold them back

Because he's a nigger. And mooslim

There's absolute no way you can make two ethnic, religious or cultural groups equals in the same nation.

Even if they fail it will just prove us right anyway, that niggers can't properly run society.
However, there are a few niggers, people like him who were actually intelligent, black intellectuals are just a million times more rare than white ones.
In the USA in the 60s, the whites were holding back the blacks, it's a fact.
That's the point, he wanted separation, in the US at the time whites had things better, he wanted the same things for both whites and blacks but there were ones for whites only and blacks only.

sure you can, just look at Quebec. All it takes is a ton of money

>buying into nigger excuses
I'm all for segregation, but if you think for a second isolation from the white main will alleviate the plight of being a nigger, you are very goddamn mistaken.

>whites kept Malcolm X down
>the nation of islam assassinated him
Niggers can't into society but attack each other like crabs in a bucket

Splitting the US in two different nation is not what I have in mind when I hear segregation.

Come on, you're roughly the same

I wasn't talking about Malcolm X, I was talking about negroes in America as a whole.
I didn't say two nations.

His autobiography was hugely influential on me when I was young. His outlook was my first exposure to non-meme-tier dissent and political/spiritual striving.
It made a very dedicated "ally" out of me for my entire 20's and 30's.
Him, Spike Lee, Public Enemy and Marley's "Survival" album gave me my political consciousness.

Interestingly, I naturally found myself at odds with a lot of leftist assumptions, but just figured there was a spectrum of "progressiveism". It wasn't until later that I realized that originally all these guys were into their own brand of traditionalism.

I was an oldfag before I realized I was conservative and traditional, (with libertarian tendencies until I realized that White-males have a collective target on their backs and no time for easy-going libertarianism).

Negroes in America as a whole are currently incapable of managing successful societies independent from whites. Doubtful this will ever change. Given that Detroit is now 90% black they are in a position to prove themselves with an injection of capital from wealthy blacks. But intelligent, wealthy blacks prefer the security and comfort of white society, despising niggers more than whites do.
>white people won't let blacks get ahead

I think that if an intelligent black was in charge of the society it would go okay. The problem with places like South Africa is rampant corruption and the fact every leader they've had since the whites has been a massive fucking idiot.

Marcus Garvey was smart too. Too bad he died early.

Despite him being a fucking Maoist, I like him more than that house nigger MLK because Malcolm X actually did shit like create a self-defense force and helped out black communites with voluntary charity. Meanwhile, MLK would just send out hordes of niggers to get beat up and shot by cops to gain whitey's sympathy.