Are we seriously going to let this turd kill net neutrality over Thanksgiving?

Are we seriously going to let this turd kill net neutrality over Thanksgiving?

Do the right thing. Make the call Sup Forums.

battleforthenet.com/

techdirt.com/articles/20171120/11253438653/fcc-plan-to-use-thanksgiving-to-hide-attack-net-neutrality-vastly-underestimates-looming-backlash.shtml

fuck off.

>no free speech protections
>"net neutrality"
I couldn't give two shits about the current "regulation" in place.

Your free speech protections are in the constitution brainlet

He looks like he is about to cut 40 years off of his life

The Sup Forums domain could be seized at any moment because of "offensive content" brainlet.

Can you cite that?

>doesn't know what happened to SF and DS

>right wingers are ok with this because muh gubminet
>they want government for everything else like their wall

JUST

Saying Net Neutrality is good is like saying the PATRIOT Act is helpful to Americans. It isn't do you know what will happen when the internet becomes a public utility? Government can't do shit, saying that getting rid of Net Neutrality is going to get rid of free speech is like saying that government needs to regulate the press in order to preserve the First Amendment. No we fucking don't. Think for a second, if we allow companies to compete properly then prices will go down, not up. You'd have to be a fucking retard to think that businesses are going to raise prices because they're free now.
>Hurr they've been trying to do this before 2015
Then post proof faggots. I've been seeing that line for 10 threads now and none of you can post proof that businesses have been trying to stop this fucking think

>Comcast shill

What exactly do you think net neutrality is?

Who is affected by net neutrality? Is it global or just the USA?

>itt
>stupid brainlets not realizing that letting net neutrality vanish is the first step towards comcast, verizon, and other big telcos bandwidth raping and eventually severing connections entirely to places like Sup Forums, infowars, breitbart, etc

>the net nutrality shills all come back at the same time
we're not your personal army

His lip looks like a moustache has been badly CGIed off

Yes and all that shit happened before NN, why don’t idiots remember how much that sucked?

It will be global on a long enough timeline. The US is where a lot of global policy gets tested.

Also, a lot of the world uses the US internet, so there will be immediate repercussions for sure.

HEY GUYS LETS TURN OVER THE INTERNET TO THE GOVERNMENT

THEY WON'T FUCK IT UP OR ANYTHING
THE GOVERNMENT IS TOTALLY NUETRAL LIKE THE IRS OR FBI GUYS

fuck you net neutrality nigger faggots soros paid shills

So you're saying a new ISP that caters specifically to Sup Forumsacks will emerge? Count me in

well right wingers have the biggest cognitive dissonance around.
>fuck government
>love the largest government controlled entity on earth, the US military

But you’re supposed to be outraged that Obama’s garbage is being dismantled!

Isn't it hard to compete when you are a monopoly though? Or am I missing something?

nice strawman faggot. Libertarians want neither

why do you stupid niggers think net neutrality is the government being able to kick down the door and say 'REMOVE CONTENT' while holding guns to the poor businesses heads? It literally prevents the telecoms companies themselves from going 'well i don't like the bad publicity that Sup Forums's Sup Forums is bringing in so we're gonna throttle/outright refuse to serve the domain, but DEDICATED USERS can pay an extra $$$ a month for access maybe'

it'll make it harder for anything like a youtube or itunes or google competitor to spring up, because now not only do they need the already existing costs but they'll also need to pay money so that youtube/google/etc don't just slip the telecos a few million to ensure that the upstart doesn't get connections that are as fast or good, and it'll be totally legal

the FCC will never dereg telecom infrastructure you fucking dumb tech illiterate nigger do you understand how radio waves and underground pipes work

guys I figured out this guy

He's actually one of the Sup Forums poos that got so booty blasted over the Poo in Loo jokes that he infiltrated the Trump Administration and decided to use his newfound poo powers to take the biggest shit on Sup Forums as revenge.

ITT: people saying net neutrality will be used for censorship, while providing absolutely no proof.

Learn to cite brainlets.

The entire net neutrality debate as it's been for the past few years is fundamentally a squabble between social media tech giants and ISPs. ISPs want to charge the tech giants for use of their networks because they represent the largest amount of traffic by far, with video traffic being the main point of contention. I don't give a shit that one group of jews wants to shake down another group of jews. The current FCC regulation as written is meaningless as far as I'm concerned.

Laying new infrastructure is prohibitively expensive. Hell even Google gave up on fiber and they have more money than god.

>people saying net neutrality will be used for censorship, while providing absolutely no proof.

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN YOU ALLOW CORPORATIONS TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT VIEW?

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS TO Sup Forums?

God dam you alt-right fucks sure aren't populist.

How is it a free market if monopolies (isps) control which websites succeed and which ones fail?
Checkmate.

the one upside to getting assraped by teleco jews will be watching you stupid niggers scream when Sup Forums is throttled and limited to hell and back

ya fuck you and your flag,

we know this a a desperate power grab my the globalist.

LOOK AT WHAT'S IN NET NETRAULITY NOT JUST POST FUCKING STUPID MEMES

then surely it should apply to the internet

actually net neutrality really was what it claimed to be. its the reason you are able to post dumb memes without having to pay for them.

This is Reddit tier logic. We have never had an internet that had the previous bit of FCC regulation we call Net Neutrality fully implemented yet ISPs have been kept under control by the FCC and FTC with the pre-NN regulations in place.

One of governments only useful functions is maintaining border security and national defense.

Who would think that putting a second generation loo in a position of power could be a good thing for the US? How can you expect him to have any values?

Nonsense. I pay to get on the road here and every footprint I leave is sold to advertisers. During that time I'm working, buying things, etc. The modern Internet has shit to do with 'net neutrality'.

government meddling in private utility companies is what got us here in the first place
no thanks

This is like the Trump presidency all over again. On one hand I can't imagine it but on the other hand I wanna see what happens.

shut up you dumb faggot, you are stupid

What, you think Google, Apple, Netflix and the others are championing it out of the goodness in their hearts? That this larger then large corporate juggernauts are your best friend and just want to help you?

No, this is bottom dollar to them. The only thing they are worried about is that they wont be able to push off the costs of their services onto providers. And if providers do try to gouge them, its all the more incentive for start ups to muscle in on the rackets, or for them to do it for themselves.

It will be so fucking funny when Sup Forums gets fucked by this Reese's loving cunt

I don't care if ISPs soak Silicon Valley SJWs for billions in bandwidth fees. In fact, I want it to happen.

and our benefit just so happens to align with theirs this time

That should be a bucket of chicken.

>our
Yes, I do love me some Google cock up my Apple ass as Netflix tells me what is and isn't trending

Doublethink
Not an argument
How can it be hard? There are multiple businesses so if we let them compete then prices will go down.

I'm sure when other companies in other countries in the world see the profit they can have then it won't be long for it to spread. Especially here our country loves to emulate whatever the fuck the US is doing

Less Amerimutts on the internet the better.

You're retarded. If your enemy comes after your enemies they will still be coming for you at some point and allowing your enemy to codify power and influence makes them harder to take down for you in the long run.

Yeah, google and apple data mining everyone 24/7 is good for us, right?

>I want this

yes, i want niggers and poorfags off the internet

go play with a stick and rocks if you want cheap entertainment

>allow companies to compete
>they already don't
>they already keep new isps from opening shop
>they stick to their own areas
Brainlet.

>dude what if we gave the ISPs, that have a virtual monopoly on the internet delivery in the US, and have been caught several times trying to fuck customers over, even more power

You fuckers need to seriously kill yourself, fucking wastes of oxygen. Not only do you reddit tourists need to come over here and shit up Sup Forums, now you're trying to kill it to.
If I could put a bullet in each one of your heads, I would do it gladly.

>We're sorry, but you cannot view this Content as it does not comply with our (((Terms and Conditions)))
>But you may be interested in these (((Sponsored News)))

Look at this low effort shilling

this.

also we dont spend enough money on the military, lets build a space army.

It's hilarious. idiots or users straight from another board here to complain about something they know nothing about. The FCC rules were nothing but a power grab to create another utility and further government control. Low information protesters.

What's wrong with the way the internet is now?

You comcast shills need to get a little deeper up there... you haven't reached the large intestine.

thats been the case since obama handed over the internet to icann with impunity stop larping

get a brain moran

yes, i support whatever the donald supports

If you think this guy isn't sponsored by every net company available to push this through so you can start paying one to $50 Internet packages, you are more delusional than I could even have imagined. Your personal computer based internet will become exactly like mobile cell phone data. You will look back on when you used to actually have unlimited bandwidth, and wonder why you were such a corporate bought cuckhold.

We are in the perfect zone of adequate distraction for this to actually go through. Those of us who actually have our eyes open or doing what we can, but it's probably too late.

>What's wrong with the way the internet is now?
its getting out of control.

FUCK NO!!! OBAMA TOLD ME NET NUETRALITY IS GOOD!! Is it to late to be a hildawgz?

Dems and progressives are really freaking out over this. It's suspicious. What are they hiding?

Kickbacks from google/etc

>net is kill
>Sup Forums is kill
>you losers weep and REEEEEE
>you can't do anything
>I'm finally free from this website
KILL THE INTERNET

It's almost like it's a near guarantee that ISPs would block access to Sup Forums

Some of the entities whining about "net neutrality" are the same ones who whined about "marriage equality". It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

>falling for the neutrality jew

On a side note,he is also stealing white women. So stealing our internet wasn't enough apparently, he also decided to steal our women.

This is an exaggeration perpetuated by companies like Google, which is actually the only company along with Netflix to really have anything to worry about because their bottom line is at stake. Like I said, the "net neutrality" debate is actually a bandwidth hog debate centered around video content; tech companies are trying to present this dispute to their audiences (who really don't have a stake in any of this) as being about something that it fundamentally is not about. Any debate about net neutrality that doesn't revolve around regulating internet registrars is not a debate worth having.

Comcast doesn't even exist where I live and I'm sick of these astroturfing posts

Holy shit thats a big reeses

We like the troops not the cuck bureocrats in charge

>On a side note,he is also stealing white women. So stealing our internet wasn't enough apparently, he also decided to steal our women.

Forgot the picture.

>this

fpbp

OP fuck off you shill
Google/Facebook/Twitter/CIA should all neck themselves

People have little faith in the free market. If big isp's butcher the internet into packages then new competitors come up who give unlimited open access. This shit does not need to be regulated.

So if you haven't already, there's a bot you can text, that helps you write an email or a fax, free of charge, to your senator, or governor. Text "resist" to "504-09" and it'll ask you some questions, then you're onto writing. From another thread a few weeks ago, someone posted this message, and it think it's a great one to send.

"Net Neutrality is the cornerstone of innovation, free speech and democracy on the Internet.

Control over the Internet should remain in the hands of the people who use it every day. The ability to share information without impediment is critical to the progression of technology, science, small business, and culture.

Please stand with the public by protecting Net Neutrality once and for all."

I'd love to credit the user, but have lost the comment, but please, go send some faxes, show your politicians you want net neutrality to stay.

That would make progressives HAPPY. They would not fight that. Not like this.

>patriot act
>dozens of these bills were actually passed as blank only to be filled in later for whatever reason

That shit is fucking terrifying.

He is genociding whites too.

They look happy together. What's your problem?

unfortunately you won't gain any supporters for this here, it's full of morons.

>new competitors
>isp's

nope

look at all the people pushing for net neutrality
look at the YEARS of internet provision before "net neutrality"
"net neutrality" is a power grab by the Leviathan to control and regulate the internet

it is unnecessary. before so-called "net neutrality" laws, no ISP had EVER tried to charge differential rates based on the websites customers wanted to access. it's a ridiculous strawman, a "solution" without a problem

Sorry you live in the bush... here is a better photo.

So you approve of race mixing now? You like your women marrying other races?