REV UP THOSE DEPORTATIONS, BOYS

REV UP THOSE DEPORTATIONS, BOYS

>The Trump administration has given nearly 60,000 Haitians with provisional legal residency in this country 18 months to leave, announcing Monday that it will not renew the Temporary Protected Status that has allowed them to remain here for more than seven years.

Source: Washington Post
archive.is/BZyq9

Other urls found in this thread:

captainwrongthink.com/2017/11/21/maybe-the-trump-curse-is-real-after-all/
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/kris-kobach-trump-administration-failed-big-test-immigration-extending-residency-haitian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>60,000
>6
My (((bullshit))) detector is going off. Just an estimate?

Why does it take 18 months?

Remember the 60,000 Haitians!

wew

ive liked ever hatian ive met. granted all of them were well educated.

kill yourself kike, you would be crying too if they where immediately deported

you people are seriously going to hell

Did you bigots forget that these 60,000 poor, uneducated, low skill Haitians can create up and coming neighborhoods within a couple years?

>pic related, kek

STOP IT THEY WILL FLOOD QUEBEC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hatian have like 30% hiv infection rate. 20,000 x 120,000$ medical bill/year = 2.4 billion dollars a year subsidized by taxpayers because niggers dont like condoms.

>60,000

this is fucking absurd

these were haitians that were in the U.S. long before being granted temporary protected status

mind you the protection was granted in the wake of the 2010 earthquake because it's absolutely inhumane to deport people to a country in that situation (that hasn't improve much btw, current cholera epidemic, new instability with the end of the peacekeeping missions, haitians migrating all over)

republitards are so dumb, they think they can sign a dumb document and make it real, let me tell you:

these people will never get deported, they'll vanish, they'll live in danger and abuse, you won't even be able to track them down anymore, but they'll never get deported

lose-lose stupid brainlet drumpfkins

ICE in ID, kek

6+6+6 = 18
just another (((kabbalistic))) number

>deporting niggers is absurd
deporting niggers is objectively a huge benefit in every way. The only argument against it is “MUH FEELINGS”
fuck off, stupid BR monkey

>if you do this they will probably die on the streets
While I would rather it be hatian streets, any street is actually fine

Canada will take them in to prove once again their Moral Superiority compared to the Evil Empire of Orangistan.

this is surely grounds for impeachment right?

Muh 60 Gorillion!

guys?

can we impeach him over this guys?

he has to be impeached guys

this is unfair we need to impeach NOW

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

mods ban this spammy nigger, he’s shitting up the board

they'll never EVER EVER get deported

I have SEVERAL relatives living in the U.S. completely undocumented for DECADES now and they have never even ran into the authorities

you are FUCKED, all this does is push them underground

worst of all? 3 years down the line a full commie will be elected to office and grant all these people FULL CITIZENSHIP because of all the blatantly indecent fuckery Trump is pulling

lil peanut brian drumpfkins can't think half a step ahead! sad!

hey does this mean there will be a drop in property costs in flordia?

60k vacancies

HAHHAHA
COMMIES BTFOed
GRASPING FOR STRAWS

trump is in power now you monkey , they are going back

what bullshit, make them leave now

I sent this post to ICE you better tell your relatives to turn themselves in.

wow, you don't understand how this works at all, do you?

you think ICE has a lil magical map with all the undocumented immigrants in the country? you think they can just go to the ghettos and do whatever they want? you think they can just kick down the door of a US citizen housing these people?

good luck even finding anyone not in your updated databases, which was the benefit of the temporary protected status program btw

peanut brain drumpfkins don't understand how the world works! sad!

>magical map

Nah its more like getting rid of bed bugs. We'll get them all eventually

>there are a few problems with deporting people
>therefore you shouldn’t even try!! open borders for al!!!
this is how retarded you sound

you can try alright, you just won't be able to deport anyone

3 step guide to never getting deported in the US:

>live in the big city
>don't drive / travel
>work for a friend

done

Temporary = Permanent for liberals

oy vey think about the 60000 million

You forgot
>get reported
>get deported
You act like these spics have an invisibility cloak lol

Just in time for winter

PRAISE WINTER CHAN

They will be headed your way you dumb fucking yellow streetshitting leaf.

>country can't get it's shit together
>somehow this is the US responsability.

Spic, I know it's hard to think when just typing this make your brain fungus boil and give you nasty gas, but here, snow is falling, it's getting bellow zero at night.

these fucks are gonna die on the border. like flies,

30% hiv infection rate in hatians. 20k have it, 120k in medical costs/year. 2.4 billion in taxpayers money gone! per year!

by whom, if everyone they interact to on the daily are illegals too?

>getting deported
>in LA/NYC/Miami

kEKEKE the police doesn't even have to be cooperative with ICE! HAHAHAHAHA

the only way you deport illegals is if you catch them coming/going from the country, driving on the interstate, or if you close a sweatshop, that's it! my aunt makes 60k/year working as a nanny, she doesn't even rent! do you think she's getting deported anytime soon, cleetus? HAHahaHahaHAHAaHHAaHaha

>be illegal
>smoke pot
>work on contruction site
>accidentally saw your arm
>go to hospital
>no ID
>ICE is out the operating bloc.

>18 months
You know that a dozen new generations of those things could rise within that time right?

Listen chink, go back to your designated shitting street and you will not have to worry about those niggers.

>deports 60k Haitians
>let’s in 300k puerto ricans

Looks like a net gain of beaners to me

Friendly reminder that puerco ricans are niggers.

>ce moment quand t'est blanc.

2 margaritas limes, paco.

Haiti are not US citizens and the earthquake that ruined there country was now almost 7 years ago. It's time for them to go back

PR are technically US citizens so you can't really say no to them, but they will be expected to go back home as well when it is ready.

That vid, kek

forgot the pic

captainwrongthink.com/2017/11/21/maybe-the-trump-curse-is-real-after-all/

>illegals
>going to the hospital

lol

You're right. We should send them to you instead.

You have a white boyfriend, no one gives a fuck ling ling, go shit on the yangtze.

*shitskins
My bad

because they need to prepare. people actually work and their kids go to school. You wont probably know it because mommy and dady do all the work while you jerk of at the basement to 2d hentai girls.

>sending working, able bodied, maybe even educated people to Haiti
>not good for their country of origin
what is the message that is being conveyed here?

immigrants shove like 12 people into a one bedroom apartment. it'll free up one city block if you're lucky

That is fucking DISGUSTING, dude.

why is it that mexicans hate puerto ricans?

they're worst than niggers, willfully ignorant, they have everything needed to be part of america and make it great again, but prefer to live in the corrupt little jungle island making shitty reguetón music

the fuck they are smiling about

You must be new here. Illegals ONLY go to the emergency room or urgent care centers. They don’t have insurance so they go to ER because the hospital is FORCED BY LAW to serve them. When asked for a social and name they just give bullshit info. It’s the reason why hospitals are so overwhelmed. Juan and his 9 children go to the ER anytime any little thing happens. Here in Southern California i had to wait 4 fucking hours to get X-rays after a car accident because the waiting room was filled with wetbacks. I’m half Hispanic, but i have no pitty when it comes to Illegals

that is FUCKING AMAZING

Which is worse the boriquas or the guatemallans?

To stay you must be legal. LEGAL.

Sweeeet :^)

mfw Vancouver

>mexifag calling out Puerto Rican's
Hope you enjoy your earthquakes

Can't let him get the nuclear codes, etc. Outage, anger, I'm going to make an angry tweet with my blue checkmark,etc.

>Hope you enjoy your earthquakes
My shit town got hit the worst and we had over 100 houses colapsed, 2 days later we had the electricity and water back on, You filthy niggers get all the gibs needed and been for 2 months without electricity.
I guess money can't fix nigger.

LOL

right there with ya, bud.

That was in Guatemala sadiq, gwt you'r Mexico's straight.

meh, same shit, they're all non-Whites

You have to go back you filthy immigrant.

UMA

>calling other Hispanics niggers
>being Mexican
It's almost like you enjoy being laughed at

>60,000
It’s at least 500,000 by this point; let’s not forget that subhumans spawn like rats

They do :^)

I don't give a fuck where it is from... they're still uncivilised people who speak maid just like you do

too bad Fatty pledged blanket amnesty so they will just come back and get free stuffs

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY

>reddit spacing
>reddit meme
checks out

>WHITE COUNTRIES NEED MORE BROWN PEOPLE

That's it. No real thought or coherency behind it.

what about the 60 million hispanics?

This must have been in the works for a while. Many of them are headed to Canada. There are news vids showing the extra processing facilities that Canada has to place at certain border crossings. It didn't help that Trudeau basically opened her arms and said, "Alllll are welcome, alllll are welcome". Other Canadian officials had to put out news later says, "No you're not! No you're not!"

Anyway, most of those from the sun drenched nation of Haiti, land of cookies made of nutritious dirt, will soon be Leafs! (Stop it Canada, I love it up there and you're going to screw it all up!)

I saw a comment that Obama set it to end now, is this true?

>18 months to leave
What a joke. That is another year and a half. As Kris Kobach said, Trump failed us. This 18-month extension gives the commie-libs and corporations that much more time to come up with a permanent solution, meaning, keeping all the illegals in America.

“[Extension of TPS for Haitians] sends a bad signal that the Trump administration may not really be as interested in enforcing the law as first thought,” Kobach continued...there is nothing in the legal statute that keeps a future DHS secretary — likely to be former Bush official Kirstjen Nielsen — from extending the temporary amnesty once again.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/kris-kobach-trump-administration-failed-big-test-immigration-extending-residency-haitian/

please tell me someone came and curbstomped that thing

Good
>ive liked ever hatian ive met
Not from South Florida, I take it?

They're good cop/bad coping us.

They have one bad president (Obama) open our borders and let in millions spics and terrorists...

Then they bring in the good president to send a few of them back to make the people believe he's their savior.

Things continue to worsen, but the people believe things are getting better. It's brilliant.

>but they will be expected to go back home as well when it is ready.

what
no they dont
they are citizens, they can stay for as long as they want

the state cannot force it own citizens to leave their own country

>up and coming
Because some white person dumped money into their neighborhoods because they thought some other white person might like to go get "cultured" and spend some time in the hood virtue signaling on FB at expensive restaurants the locals can't eat at.

it sucks

nice shitty sources.