Predictions/hopes for Evangelion 4

What I've been thinking lately is that Shinji did something horrible that he has no memory of. Cause it doesn't make sense for misato to hate him, when no one died in third impact cause kaworu stopped it and misato was right fucking there and didn't even die.

I think that Shinji did something else that we haven't seen, something that killed a bunch of people, something that landed him on the moon, and something that would make wille concerned he isn't the real shinji.

What it could be though, I'm not sure. Dunno why kaworu called gendo dad either.

Also, I hope that there is a scene where mari is slowly buried up to her mouth in dirt and we get to watch her smug smile turn to quavering fear right before her orifices are covered completely and we watch the terror in her eyes as she suffocates and also the dump a can of Pepsi on her face.

Reminder that Shinji is straight

I want an anti-time-skip to the end of Rebuild 2

I just want Poka Poka Rei to come back.

Well, yeah, faggots can't masturbate to girls.

user, not to be impolite but did you really forgot why they hate Shinji now?

- Shinji only wanted to save Rei and caused accidently nearly the third impact
- That small moment of Eva01 'ascending' what to call it, caused worldwide destruction and death
- Asuka, Misato, the bridge crew and many other people Shinji knew maybe had a family or friends outside of neo tokyo 3
- Those people died, there were probably things like flood, starvation and whatever else is nasty
- Asuka and co had the whole time to suffer through that and sooner or later they developed a grudge for the person responsilbe for it, even if they knew he didn't do it knowingly, he is at fault
- it is only human nature that they start hating him
- Now Shinji that fucker finally awakes and behaves like not a day had gone by, so what are they supposed to think 'while other people had to suffer through hell, that little fucker thinks he can just play friends here?!!'

- Really it is stupid but human how the characters behave, that is sadly human nature, you would hate the guy even if there was not much he couild have done, he was the one responsible in the end

Holy shit man, people actually didn't understand Evangelion for real.

>didn't understand Evangelion

I just didn't feel like going into details, if you can write such a better summarization of events and why they now hate Shinji, then feel free to do that.

Reminder that Misato actually encouraged him to pull that shit against Zeruel

I mean, wasn't it absolutely clear that after 2.0, Kaworu fucked shit up, then various things happened, then more things happened through the 15 years, and not only the earth is in that condition because of a different reason that Shinji's almost third impact, but he's not even the original Shinji, he's a clone extracted from Unit 01, or more like a save file that has missing memory?

Yeah, that's what most people think, but what I said was perhaps there's another reason, because not everything jives with that explanation, such as Misato's aboutface, Asuka's completely in-character anger, and the other things I said.

It'd explain a lot. When Kaworu showed him the ruins of tokyo-3 did he say how shinji did it, or did he just say shinji was responsible?

It's so stupid to be mad at him. Here are your choices:

>Everyone dies
>a lot of people die

Wow, cool theory, I have also one, Misato and Asuka travelled in the future they witnessed how earth was ruled by dark shinji who treated everyone like slaves and fought a war against aliens.
Then both travelled back in time and told everyone.
Hey cool ano it totally fits, I mean we can't be sure there is no timetravel right, with Kaworu saying this time he will make Shinij happy or what ti was. So it totally fits.

Yeah, right how stupid of me wanting to discuss it with people who create theories without any basis or proof, just because it just somehow 'fits' because of people like you we have even now all those theories about Black holes, expansion of unvierse and ensuing heat death and tons of other sci-fi theories which are total bs.

they refer to him as a reproduction shinji

why do you think they do that?

Are you OK? Do you feel bad? If you calmed down a little, then maybe you should notice how the earth looks completely different in 3.0, they mention things that Shinji clearly didn't remember to do, and that they had to capture Unit 01 to get Shinji back and then go through an identification process to prove he's "most likely" Shinji.
Now fuck off.

It's just a fully animated clip of Anno apologizing for the remakes and saying how it was a mistake

Reminder that Shinji is a girl.

and a moment of catharsis, that is what you will get

No I actually watched it and don't create strange theories out of nothingness, maybe you should have written why your theories work so good and what for a basis you have, because so far I could create a hundred other weird theories which work but have no basis.
So fuuck off yourself.

Asuka addressed Misato derisively in one scene, saying:

>One measly life isn't worth saving, isn't that that right Colonel Katsuragi?

Who's life was she referring to?

Also, how come Rei and Shinji can speak telepathically? That's unusual.

Okay .....
Since when is Eva01 a cloning machine or you think they suddenly had time to put a clone in there?
We already know the Eva's can absorb people, in the original it happened before.
But then it was still the original Shinji, so where does the clone come from now?

Why did Kaworu at the start of the movie welcome Shinji's return?
Or do you mean to say he welcomed clone shinji's return since he is similiar to angels now or whatever the fuck.
But that is without out basis, so it more logical that he welcomed the return of the original real Shinji.

Fucking mentally hindered.

Biotech is on a whole different level in NGE, creating a human body is not a great effort. And a human body has nothing to do with being the original person. It's the soul inside. Possibly Shinji was stuck in U01 again, and when they get him out, he got a new body, like in the series. His soul should be the same, but he had no memories beyond the end of 2.0, which tells me that he was either out of consciousness the whole time after, or somehow U01 had a backup save of him with his memories ending at that point. They had to examine him in the third movie to know that he's biologically the same person, but his soul is a different question.

That doesnt make any sense!?
This is just as bad as my timetravel example really.

Ah fuck, I give up,
Wonderful live on in your fanfic world.
No wonder all other anons avoided this thread but I was stupid of course and thought we could discuss stuff here.
What a mistake.

N-no, it's me who was stupid, since you clearly can't understand stuff from the series that's the movies are based on, so no chance discussing with you. Bye2!

Komm, süßer Tod

Ah fuck, I give up,
Damn you are completely right, this makes so much sense.
I was an idiot to doubt you.
But you know this is only one boring thread, most people avoid, so how about you post this interesting theory in the main evangelion threads, I am sure other people will be astounded by this great theory.

>main Evangelion threads
Are you implying generals? I really hope for your own safety you don't mean generals.

>generals
Well whatever thread there is, maybe even a Asuka Rei shitflinging thread.
You are the first one who thought of that cool theory or maybe post it on your blog.
How else are you supposed to discuss stuff.

I'm just hoping a for an extremely lewd MariXAsuka scene to annoy ShinjiXAsuka shippers.

That one has decayed to hitlerally two pol autists spouting nonsense, possibly just one guy having an argument with his phone.
Might as well talk here.

>great theory that only you think up
Haha, this is the barebone basics of NGE that you should already get before you ask about the DEEP.

>What it could be though, I'm not sure. Dunno why kaworu called gendo dad either.
Because it's how you call your father in law in nip culture.

Also Anima canon. Shinji is basically Kaworu's evil side. Eve to Adam.

Soft pink being canon is the best news of this decade.