3x3 Anime Thread

>no 3x3 threads
let's get this show on the road

No reason to spam these threads since 90% of 3x3s are the same in every thread. Seen 5 seen them all.

You guys only poop on each other or suck each others tiny white boy penis, theres no point in these therads, lets delete them like we deleted the even worse continuous general thread "/jojo/"

Samefag

6/7

You have shit taste watch more anime

What kind of threads you want then?
What's your favorite thread on Sup Forums?

0/9
0/9

B-But user NGE is on OP's list so its at least a 1/9

Quality thread, OP.

++ Eva, FLCL, TTGL, Bebop, Berserk
+ Space Dandy
+/- Cromartie, Jojo, Watamote
+ Clannad, Bake, Spice, Rakugo, Shirobako
+/- K-on

5/9
5/7
3.5/4
8.5/9
I haven't seen you around for a while.
3.5/8

I like this.
I don't like this.
I like this.
Good times.
I don't like this.
I'm indifferent to this.

5/7
1/3
2/9
3/5

>I haven't seen you around for a while.
I'm here from time to time. Sometimes I post other 3x3s or charts.

I like how you try to mix up the shows in your series section from time to time. I honestly can't do it. I even recently cleared all my scores on MAL and after about a month tried to introduce them a new (without concentrating on the numbers, just the descriptors and how much I just enjoyed each show). I came up with practically the same scores as before.

How about we merge all general threads to their own containment board? Let's call it /cj/ - circlejerk and general threads.

This fag likes to selfinsert to think a character is interesting

I wanted to switch some more things around this time but I gave up halfway and ended up only switching the pictures for TV anime and a couple of titles here and there.

As far as number ratings go, I find them completely useless. I used to score shit on MAL but it always seemed wrong. A simple likert scale is perfectly sufficient to express my general attitude and anything more would require something a lot more elaborate.

fuck off digibitch

>I have watched exactly 9 anime

Isn't that just one of his mindless loyal dicksucking drones?

-0.5 Berserk
8.5/9
8/8

-1 Aku no Hana
6/7

-1 Kaiba
8/9

-1 S;G
-1 Narutoooo
-0.5 Parasyte
6.5/9

9/9

-1 Tanuki shit

8/9 anime

-1 Mind Game

-1 Redline

7/9 anime movie

8/8 manga

7/7 movies

6/6 tv show

7/7 games

6/6

-0.5 KlK
-1 PP
6.5/8

>A simple likert scale is perfectly sufficient
Do you actually keep such a thing written down? So it's basically like a lot/like/ambiguous/dislike/strongly dislike?

>As far as number ratings go, I find them completely useless. I used to score shit on MAL but it always seemed wrong. A simple likert scale is perfectly sufficient to express my general attitude and anything more would require something a lot more elaborate.
I agree, you can't and shouldn't rate things categorically. I prefer the Sup Forums rating which is just a small recommendation or explanation if the show is worth watching or not and the overall mood from having experienced it.

I don't have a list but sometimes I rate 3x3s this way.

>writing down your feelings for a show
>not remembering

I guess I have uncontrolable, pedantic tendencies towards stuff like this.

Hello friends

3/9
2/6
2/5
7/9
2/4
I like this
3/3
6/7

>6/7
Which didn't you like again?

>Cardcaptor Sakura
We've had this conversation before when you had Princess Tutu on your 3x3

Shit, I don't even remember that conversation. I have a terrible memory.

Oh, so that's what they're talking about when they say "safe taste".

Digibro's life may never amount to anything but at least he managed to ruin Sup Forums 3x3 threads.

You wish you could make a living giving your opinions on anime.

He's also an accomplished rapper. Is there anything our guy Digimon can't do?

Nope, that would be something like these:

He also isn't Zeon, so that's also a plus.

>shiki
>cg
>chuunibyo
>naruto
>LL
Nigga please, there is garbage on those 3x3s not just shows with polarizing opinions. If you want safe you need more Yuasa, Dezaki, Kon, obscure Ghibli.

>+/- Cromartie

That's dumb, those shows are critisized all the time for being hipster, pretentious, oldfag and of course safe. I mean people have had an obsession over calling those shows months "safe" for months, which meas they aren't safe anymore.

CG and Naruto are some of the most popular anime in general.

why even mention that raging manbaby?

>critisized all the time for being hipster, pretentious, oldfag and of course safe
Sure they are being criticized if you take vapid statements form inarticulate shiteaters as criticism. On the other hand making a well substantiated argument as to why they are poorly written/directed is practically impossible. which is what people mean when they call certain shows safe picks.

But if you have those shows on a 3x3 people get accused of conforming to Sup Forums, playing it safe etc. A safe choice would be something that would not make you the subject of such claims.

this is supposed to be an anime 3x3, not a kindergartner's first art project

2deep4u

5/8
3/8
5/7
- KLK, HxH
5/6
4/6
4/4
3/8

0/0

There is a fine line between subtle and stupid... You were loaded into a trebuchet and launched across it.

If every shitpost counts then there is no such thing a safe show and by extension there is no safe 3x3. But your interpretation is not what what people accusing these threads of phoniness had in mind.

It's not like the comment he responeded to was the peak of craftsmanship. It was pretty much borderline retarded.

>re:zero
lel

Not every single one counts, but if there's a trend of those types of comments then yes it does. People have been so obsessive on this point after Digibro and came out with his presumptions that it made many people leave and stop being honest about what they actually like. I mean sure, it was their choice and all, I'm just saying what happend
>your interpretation
What interpretation?

Memetastic shit you have here.

It's pretty much the opposite of that.

Again, going by your view on what counts as safe there really are no safe shows since most shows, being mediocre as they are, get valid criticism for their shortcomings, great shows get ''''trends'''' of shitposting, and obscure shows get called hipster shit. What is safe then?

Safe shows are ones that won't initiate criticism and negative comments (to a larger degree, one random one won't count) directed towards the show or the person.

what's the top left?

Hey I'm glad you liked Vampire Bund, even though the thing I was really trying to steer you towards was Rance hehe.

Couldn't find a translation for those rape VNs. But Sharin no Kuni looks good, I'll read that. I've already read G-senjou no Maou by Akabei Soft.

from the new world

Not him but how the hell don't you recognise Shinsekai Yori?

i'm kind of new since I only have 80 shows completed lmao

>pretending to be me
very epic

im kind of new since I only have 130 shows completed lmao

>lmao
>130 shows

Meant for

what does this post mean

what does THIS post mean