Immigration %??

what % of the population being immigrants is acceptable anons? id say 10 max

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10% is too high.

Deport the rapidly breeding bastards. In the r/K scheme, you're importing parasitical "r" and the death of white people is inevitable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

> 16 percent

100%
possibly more

>inb4 muh Switzerland lol

fuck off...we are speaking about other euroniggers coming in mainly.

we must be the first country to break the 100% immigrants record

>45%
Most of them are from portugal or france, so it's "not that bad" but I would be a lot happier if those would also go away.

Can I come?

Even 5% with 5 kids is insane while your own people have less then 1 kid

>France
>12% foreign born
>doesn't count gen 2, 3 and 4 immigrants.

Wew, we must be at 30% by now.

you are euroniggers

And add mixblood mongrels from interracial couples here.

Immigration depends on immigrants.
Did you know massive number of French Protestants emigrated to Prussia?
Massive numbers of Germans emigrated to Eastern Europe in past too.
Issues are usually resolved in a generation or two.
But bringing over Muslims and like who are totally foreign element is awful whatever the percentage.

french and portuguese are obviously superior to you subhumans
why should they leave?

1%

France immigration is:
20% africans
15% europeans
5% asians

mor-less

ofc shitskins arent desired, i have yet to see one of em be a functional part of society.

was asking generally, in order to teach newcomers about culture, language, etc. what % a country can take on

Question is how many are shitskins and how many are civilized people. But regardless one should only take in the best of the best 1-2%

Well, in the southeast we have 35% of muslim schoolchildren (Muslim, so it excludes the few christian subsaharan countries under french colonial rule). Of these, 85% hold radical islamist views.
That's for the whole region, which mean in Marseille there would be around 60% muslim kids. That's the second largest town in the country.

The city of Paris must be at around 40% of all immigrant background kids. The region must be far far higher. Not a single NOT A SINGLE jewish pupil is left in Seine-Saint-Denis, the department next to Paris where many of the commie-salafist towns are located, as they would be beaten, insulted and mugged in schools if they stayed there. (and those are french jews, so avoid the "le merchant btfo xDDDD" reactions, most of the jewish community in France is perfectly integrated and right wing, unlike in the ultra communitarianistic US). We have lost control over our suburbs, the biggest opposition party these days is the islamo-leftist party, and by the 2050 a salafist candidate will easily be able to win a local if not a national election.

Problem is 10% per what? Per generarion? That's still extremely high. I would say 1% per generation.

>mfw

>what % of the population being immigrants is acceptable anons? id say 10 max

should start worrying above 5-7% 15% or more is simply unacceptable unless it's stuff like Ukrainians migrating to Russia or Germans to Austria

Depends on the immigrants, cultural similarity and other factors like education and wealth.
I don't know the exact number.

3 to 5% no more

None, especially for European countries. I don't care what happens to American niggers and shitty leafs.

but anglos are subhumans and your women prefer men like Greeks

So European immigrants who are valuable to economy and cause no problems are bad...because of your autism?
You are one of the most mixed (culturally and genetically) European populations, so don't use that retarded argument.

2% - 5%

100% would be better

>divorcetugal

What do you even mean with that pic?

That Brits are autistic?

>wtf i love poland now

jk i always loved it

>but anglos are subhumans and your women prefer men like Greeks
women like greeks and italians because they're supposedly dark and exotic
women like frenchmen because they're supposedly romantic
women like british men because they're the perfect gentlemen but with that air of mysterious distance that makes them crave more

what do women say about german men? not much it seems
not even worth knowing I guess
maybe there's some fatties in namibia who'll gobble your pickled cabbage-flavoured load?

What do you think about our case? We're not a nation which is build around an ethnicity or language but a nation which was build around or "will". We call us a Willensnation in German. Of course we have native ethnicities but for us that means that technically Germans,French or Italian people could eventually become Swiss.
Of course that doesn't go for the Portuguese and south-slavs which are also a big chunk of our migrants.

women like Greeks and Italians because they have more energy, their culture is superior, their countries are better and they are the best looking humans on earth

anglos are just subhumans

>what do women say about german men?
that they are trash like you

3%

>Willensnation
just another word for non-country

Our leader is an unelected gay Indian. Democracy is non existent here. Votes are rigged and everyone knows it. 2 party system. Same jewish tricks. They're going to try and pretend our communists are nationalists in the next election. The party that came from the IRA are commie, pro EU, pro immigration traitors.

Those numbers are depressing. At least most of our immigrants are from europe, like 10% of our immigrants are from poland alone.

Swiss people are more ready to fight and die for their country that you Germans are. If we're not a country then what are you supposed to be?

don't know enough

I am a Greek

you are not people
you are subhumans

I reckon a fair few of ours are paddies who aren't really foreign and shouldn't really have their own country

The IQ of Swiss people is quite a bit higher than the IQ of Greeks. If we're subhuman than what would that mean for you?

It all depends who immigrates, you have to divide the non european and european immigra ts, then you see who the real trouble is.

Who the fuck would want to live in Poland?

>what would that mean for you?
just that you are subhumans
but with a bit higher iq

This just means no one wants to live in Poland, you retard.
Not even fucking Polish want to live there when you scrutinize OP map and realize half those immigrants are Poles leaving their home shithole.

We are actually very happy that no one wants to emigrate here :^)

Yeah and you got that because you saw an infograph based on a book made by two retards who used abysmal methods to estimate IQ.
For example, using a sample of ONE high school class for some South American countries, using 50's data for Croatia, and using school performance for the rest of Balkans.

sweden is slave of great georgia we fucked you in great georgian jihad war of stockholm 600 years ago swedish men are slaves of superior georgian minefields, swedish women are ugly and stinky and serve our breeding purposes die swedish cunts

immigrants yEs

0% Spain for the Spanish. But we need you all for tourism so please come. Just don't stay.

Polish immigration is equivalent to Turkish immigration. Don't let them in.

How about 0% balka-somali-turk-portu-spic?

A subhuman and a roach meet on an immageboard, sounds like the start of a bad pun doesn't it?

Welcome to Sup Forums

sounds like a german thread

>when you are too pussy to kill yourself and shill for Putin for a living

Because they are usually non-European subhumans just like you lol. Not one looks at a Serb roach, Greek or Shitalians and thinks “shiieeeeeett that’s how healthy genetically well selected people look like”

albanian subhuman

Its ikibey- the turkish virgin fat untermensch. He’s sorta aware that he is a subhuman and admits it in several mental breakdowns. Gonna love those roaches sperging around - walking commercial of eugenics

He is is a Turk who pretends to be Greek (difference?) because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

Drop of nonwhite blood? Oven

albanian subhuman

albanian subhuman

2% ... 10% is a lot

1% should be the absolute max. Jesus christ the next shoah will put all other to absolute fucking shame.

I swear Russian are nearly always mixed with so mongol in them and since Russia has never truly been one solid country it's obviously mixed with surrounding countries right?

Thanks for the info.
Now i feel bad for talking shit about Greeks.

7.9% here? ye right, and count the ones that are born here but still behave like the shitholes they came from

but your entire meme nation is based on immigrants

albanian subhuman

self aware atleast

>Poland, Greece and Italy, 3 most catholic countries have such low divorce rate
nice

It’s based on WASPs and Northwestern Europeans. Others are just subhuman slave class. Just like your parents lol

Greece is Christian though

Yeah but a good amount are originally from white nations. Can't uphold anything save for a vaguely anglo culture and what ever develops naturally here.
Europe has a similar problem, save with much more established cultures.

albanians are subhumans

I was wondering about that.

What the actual fuck did sh really say those things?

Superior Polish moral values

Yes. In no way fucking Italians, kikes and other trash were seen as American equals before, are not seen today or won’t be seen like American stock tomorrow
Nation of sluts and degenerates

albanians are subhumans

people: 5-10%
non-people: 0%

Calm down Spain and Portugal are also catholic countries, it has nothing to do with catholicism, it's just that your women are ugly compared to ours.

>people: 5-10%
>non-people: 0%
that doesnt make sense

is it degenerate to move to a country where you don't descend from?

Just going by "immigrant status" isn't good enough. In places like France, you have 2nd and 3rd generations of shitskins that count as "native born" because they're technically not immigrants themselves. The actual numbers are even worse, but so many of these countries don't even fucking look at race in their censuses.

let me rephrase that for you:

whites: 5-10%
subhumans: 0%

0% niggers, 5 - 10% huwhites
are you really that dense, hans?

2% total of all non native Europeans

this may seem weird for Croatia to have such a huge percantage, but Croatia has less than 2 children per women since 1950ies and our population kept increasing until 1991 and population of ethnic Croats kept increasing until 2008(plus/minus couple of years) because differance between Croatia amd other countries is that our immigrants are 95% ethnic Croats.

that doesnt make sense either

are you retarded?

>implying

damn and I thought germans are smart

>Ireland 13%
I know where I'm getting my 3DPD waifu from . WHERE THE COLLEENS AT

I am a Greek