*kills the internet*

*kills the internet*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hJSCjHob7Gw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUT THIS IS GOOD RIGHT - COMCAST SHILL

youtu.be/hJSCjHob7Gw

Yes we fucking get it ye cuckold. stop making the same thread.

>calls someone a cuck
>wants to pay extra to use Sup Forums, if it even exists

>kills the internet
>shitposters either kill themselves or become useful to society for a change
The hero we need, but not the one we want.

SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS GOOD
WE NEED TO PAY COMCAST COMPANIES SO WE CAN BOYCUTT THE USELESS COMPANIES LIKE YAHOO
This is actually really good

>the fcc is somehow better able to run the internet than competing internet service providers

Absolutely not you fags

>competing internet service providers
>"competing"
lol.

1. This isn't going to happen, and you're retarded if you genuinely think it might.
2. Even if it did, nobody cares.

Yeah because the state owned monopoly of power is better

Literally kys

The FTC is better equipped to handle net neutrality than the FCC and can do so without classifying the internet as a utility. And the FTC had been handling matters of net neutrality for years before this power grab by the FCC and the government. Bunch of alarmists listening to literally who's on jewtube reading twatter posts linking back to gizmodo and buzzfeed.

I have no idea what's going on with this, someone fill me in?

it will kill free speech you cuck

Leting net neutrally go is like asking for a north korean news only online it would get corrupt quick and ontop of that cause a massive shit storm

How the fuck can you pronounce that name

Basically current regulation exists to prevent ISPs from giving bandwidth priority to certain websites, while downgrading access to other websites.

Dirty Shameless Shill

Can't wait for the Yank posters to go extinct

dont forget to pay your tv bill

There's a lot of irony in shitting on jewtube while shilling your heart out for internet providers, who prior to the FCC were cable-company tier of Jewish.

Woah I'm btfo now.
You're going to have to pain to gain access to certain sites. You're far more cucked than us.
Hueueueueuueueue

Pay to gain*

>kills netflix
>netflix was shit anyway

You know net neutrality didnt exist for like a decade, right faggots?

How the fuck is setting down a ground rule of "no throttling services to scam money out of people to use websites you don't like" somehow a monopoly? If the FCC were providing the internet itself you might have a point but you're just a faggot that doesn't know what words mean.

There's a lot of irony crying about Jews while Trump's kids are all Jewish or married to Jews and he literally went to a Jewish congress to boast how his Jewish daughter will soon give birth to a beautiful Jewish baby.
But then again, everyone who supports Trump post-election is low IQ trash or autistic. They don't really get why people supported him in the first place. They just jumped on a bandwagon and found some purpose in their sad lives.

And for most of that time the internet was exponentially smaller and less lucrative than it is now. Net neutrality was specifically cooked up because of how much it was swelling up in the late 00's. You've clearly never dealt with the hell of dealing with Time Warner.

Sup Forums btfo!

These idiots aren't even shills. They just lack any analysis skills or education, and they think Trump can do no wrong, so therefore if Trump kills NN it's a good thing.
Ironically, if NN dies then ISPs will soon cut off access to anti-ruling-class-narrative sites, such as pol, and no vpn will save you. Get fucked poltards.

No one has ever browsed the internet under 'net neutrality', it has never been implemented. Getting rid of it will keep the state of internet just like it is now.

fucking revolution when?!?!

False.

>letting the owners of MSNBC control internet speeds in many places

Yeah this is a good thing

>anti-ruling-class-narrative sites, such as pol

Sup Forums is satire, friend.

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, FAGGOTS. Who here honestly thinks Sup Forums will not be slowed to a creeping halt under any service package?

>Literally shilling for Verizon and fucking Comcast
How can you go a day without sticking a gun in your mouth

wont all those extra expenses just get passed on to the consumer like it always does

>net neutrality didn't exist
>Americans can access TBP because its hosted on an island

but redddddit

Most isps are obviously going to block it if that's possible, but here's the thing
L I F E F I N D S A W A Y
This site isn't here for us, it's here to protect the normies from all our chaos. If this site goes down a shitstorm the likes of which have never been seen before in the digital age will begin. We might even inadvertently meme so hard that all the goyim find out.

Jew creates anti-jew meme to support jew interests. As always jew plays both sides to its own benefit.

Won't people just create their own internet, like a more legitimate Tor type affair where all you need is a basic connection then you access it through a proxy or something? Obviously the infrastructure is already out there.

I just can't see how they could govern the web, at least not for people like us?

for reference, the largest company that would be helped by getting rid of net neutrality is Comcast, who own MSNBC, NBC, was founded by jews, and has a jewish CEO, and a jewish executive vice president. Anyone who thinks that Net Neutrality is somehow a jewish plot is literally retarded.

This might actually happen, it might end up being even better than all of the greatness this site has ever had combined, since it's not really regulated no one can do shit when we fuck shit up :^)

The infrastructure isn't there. In the US almost the infrastructure is owned by companies like comcast. I suppose if there was a legit satellite internet that wasn't controlled by large corporations, people could create an alternative.

>implying the alphabet agencies/illuminati/juice are going to let people have a separate internet without heavy taxes and monitoring.
It would be like creating pic related

You know, these companies will most likely charge extra to get on the more busy sites (youtube, reddit, tumblr).

We get around 100,000 viewers a day, and they get millions. We're only a drop in the hat to them.

These lib sights are going to get kicked in the balls and we'll be doing just fine.

Maybe some type of ghetto ass packet tunneling software to mimic lan connections similar to how people play original Xboxes or dreamcasts online in current year? If there is a will there is always a way

They aren't like us where BT has to rent the lines out. Every new company would have to lay down all the infrastructure themselves,where even google is struggling with costs and lobbied legislation.

>forgetting about Peter's diplomatic immunity

Also, the concern isn't that they'd blacklist sites like this (which you could avoid through use of VPNs, tor, etc.) but that they'd whitelist their own sites and make everything else run slowly. I think. Maybe i'm uninformed.

The daily stormer and ed have had to do a fucking lot to stay online over the years while still managing, there's always ways to slip through the cracks.

No, he should keep making it. this is probably the most important issue happening right now you stupid faggot.

Twitter, facebook and google are all getting draconian about free speech and brainlet faggots like you want to keep pretending in this hypothetical libertardian abstract reality private companies are trustworthy and 'we can take our business elsewhere' like the whole world is your hypothetical gay lemonade stand. God I wish you libertardians would build your own country of coca cola mcfaggots and go away.

>Obviously the infrastructure is already out there.

The infrastructure is ready and waiting to charge your toll fee before your packet gets access to its data center through its boomer-aged wires. Pay your good goy bucks if you want to access that data point across the country because we own the main backbone your packet wants to route through. No local business can ever solve this problem without government interference.

This also leads to Canada's solutions to the issue. In Canada, even if a super jew spends $100 billion laying out futuretech lines for the internet, they're required by law to sell usage rights at a wholesale value to small businesses.

Why is this allowed, a troll may ask?
Why are the Jews allowed to suffer after they spend their money, requests a good goy?
The answer is simple. Your internet lines are on the country's property. Better bust out them sovereign citizen rehearsal lines if you think otherwise.

That's pretty different though. Keeping a website online is pretty easy. Physically constructing your own wires and shit is really difficult/expensive.

You posted a comic where Comcast was depicted as taking money from a jew. Holy fuck, you're either super dense or a shill. Literally anyone can figure out that comcast is owned and operated by jews.

>kills reddit
fucking sweet

Maybe we should create an alternate internet thats not regulated/owned. Even if we had to crowdfund satellites to do it, it would be a worthwhile cause.

iso the ham radio equivelant of the internet plz

>*shits in your street*
MAGA though amirite?

gets murdered at home

>rule made in 2015
>spotty enforcement
>repealing it will end the internet as we know
would repealing it undo Sup Forums harbor?

>forgetting this is a containment board
This place isn't here for our protection, Normie, It's for yours

People own the concept of the technology used to make the internet work, you'd have to make up some thing entirely new or you'll get shut down.

Looks white to me.

GOD if only you people were as passionate about your internet freedom like you were about Trump. Imagine what you could do. What a waste of potential

cringe

If this dude makes me pay to access certain websites, I will find this guy, wait outside his house, and personally punch him in the face.

I'm heading to D.C. in December to visit family, screenshot this if you don't believe me.

Why not save the internet and do a bit more than just a punch?

AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE
AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE
AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE
AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE

>mfw BTFO of mobile poorfags

/leftypol/ faggots btfo
Obongo in the congo's internet banana tax is dead
cry more leftist faggots

kills American internet