This dude is based as fuck and great go listen to

This dude is based as fuck and great go listen to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo6uBBmpS9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 post by this ID

fuck off shill

I heard he has a sister.

I read his book "Bullies" but he's getting more and more aloof and arrogant by the day and I can't listen to him anymore

this guy has 3 things to say all day, thinks he's clever for being rational, has no sense of humor and is snarky as fuck without actually doing anything. OVER RATED

He knows what's right, but enables capitalists who do break everything he thinks is right and also doesn't has a problem you being replaced with Mexicans. So he works to remove your property and your race, but it's ok because he knows who's wrong.

his sister still won't fuck you

used to like him before he went 10/10 fuck white people Hail Judaism schlomstein supremacy on Twatter. His sister has been repeatedly browned and the resulting trauma has left him irredeemable. also sage

Idk we've never met

He wants to see Pallies dead, that's quite less than "based".

fuck that dweeb

No

Yeah he's not humorous but his wit is sharp and it makes me laugh sometimes

He is so obviously gay. Makes good points though.

He's not wrong in the center bottom panel. Yeah he's a jew.

Damn that's fucked up

There's no difference between him and some liberal teenage youtuber. Whoa, there's only two genders? Stop your genius is blowing my mind!

Stupid bong you wouldn't understand rick and morty either

This is a great speech by Ben.
They even pull a fire alarm to shut him up.

youtube.com/watch?v=fo6uBBmpS9I

>panels
his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

why is the a thread about this jew faggot everyday?

>why

Ben Shapiro's sister has some awesome milkers

Is there a term for the following fallacy:

>These laws are making our prisons overpopulated! We must abolish XYZ laws because they're resulting in sending too many people to jail unnecessarily and are wasting taxpayer money.

>There is strong evidence that multiracial people are more likely to suffer from mental illnesses. They receive insufficient support from either parent and their respective families and are overrepresented in the youth justice system, in the child protection system, and the care system. This wouldn't be a problem if everyone was equally mixed.

Don't mind any errors in the examples, they're just that.

How would you call this "fallacy"? Perverse/Reverse solution? Bias to the mean?

>forest fires are devastating, therefore there should be no forests

It seems to consist of a false dichotomy but it's more than that - it has a drop of idealistic and or utopian critical theory too.

KHAZAR
H
A
Z
A
R

>kike
>zionist but supports the melting pot

Dindu

I love you Straya

FUCK JEWS INCLUDING ZIONIST ONES LIKE KIKE SHAPIRO

He supports the melting pot only for America.
Not for Israel but just because religions reasons. Because, of course, if it wasn't written in the Talmud he wouldn't care because decency is what matters.

quality

BIG

Fuck off

fuck off cuckservetives.
the sole existence of the state of (((Israel))) is a violation of palestinian property rights.

I’m sorry but the Sup Forums jewspiracy is fucking retarded. Shapiro is absolutely fucking based.

Fuck Palestine. I worked with a Palestinian dude. He was a dirty motherfucker, and kept trying to convert me to Islam. Fag.

>Europe is for the white
>Asia for the asians
>America for the americans
>Palestine? palestine is for the jews of course.

Bro, tfw you will never grab them shits while she’s riding on top.

>Muh based Israeli nationalist
OK, but what the fuck does this have to do with the interests of European-Americans?

>This dude is based as fuck and great go listen to.

I am unironically in love with his sister. I want to feel her sweet milkers pressed up against my face while I plow away at her sweet jew oven.

Ben Shapiro is one sharp dude. A-OK in my book. Probably a beta and gay, but it adds to the entertainment. If you don't like him, go fuck your mother.

Would you kindly send some pictures to prove your point?

I'm 12 someone explain this to me

>He terk err Jewbs!

le based maybe-if-i-talk-fast-enough-and-keep-talking-and-keep-talking-and-keep-talking-you-wont-be-able-to-make-any-counter-points jew

ben shapiro is a filthy kike whose priorities lie with israel and he thinks it's anti-semitic to demand american jews care about america

He is anti-semitic race traitor wishing worse than Holocaust for his own kind ...
so I guess he kind of is /ourJew/ after all.
Solving the JQ through the ongoing demographics catastrophe.