I know it's no secret about Google's agenda but I found this YouTube comment very telling

I know it's no secret about Google's agenda but I found this YouTube comment very telling.

Google image search:
White American inventors
Happy American mother
European history

Can we invent a new internet yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You rhymed 'me' with 'me' even though there are literally thousands of other words that you could have used. Don't give up your job at Wendy's, wannabe.

White genocide is a corporate project now......

Funny you should say that. I found that comment on this video. youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

tight rhymes

Oh no, he called me fat and a retard. Your weak ass diss wouldn't offend a 3rd grader. Keep up the work though, you might make it in the rap game these days, since it's all fucking god awful.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

>autists are confused by image search algorithm
>blame it on jewish NWO agenda

Adding the word "white" obviously make more minorities pop retard because you will not find reference to skin color on pages talking about actual white inventors

Same with "american"
If you're looking for stock photo of white people they're not going to be labelled as "american", it's not logical from an archiving point of view
Instead, photos labelled as "african american X" will pop up

European History then?
Serious people never talk about "european history" because it doesn't exist. So if you type european history, you'll find pictures referencing some other culture influence on "European history" which like I said is not an actual thing when you study history

tl;dr learn to use the proper fucking keywords instead of actively trying to make something fit your tinfoil theories

Ok, maybe you're right on that part. Please explain the video I found the comment on then. (It's linked above). White guys being portrayed in commercials as nerdy, lazy, and lame next to their black counterparts. There isn't an algorithm writing those scripts.

Daily reminder that this is a good thing.
It will accelerate the start of the Grand European Race War.

Isn't there a way that we can change what images come up? Isn't it like the most clicked results that pop up? Why don't we just click the shit out of some Nazi pics?

>0.5 Francs have been deposited into your account

Nobody is confused by it, we're just curious why google hasn't fixed this obvious error in their spagetthi code years ago.

I mean, sure, google isn't exactly known for having quality programmers, but come on.

>Serious people never talk about "european history" because it doesn't exist

Yes it does you brainlet, just as American or Chinese History exists, and both of those are both larger and have been much just as split up as Europe over their history.

Fix? It's working exactly as (((they))) want.

William Chuckspeare

Based Russian yandex confirmed not pozzed. Use it guys, its good.

This is just algorithms: try both "white couple" and just "couple"
I'm not saying there is no inetional bias in all of this, but this is just their standard search result priority algorithm.

This
Correct. If everyone started viewsing nazi shit it eventually would start to come up first.

That is because Yandex is Runet centric. Also it's result capacity is many times smaller than Google and others, because Yandex is primarily a file archive service and not a search engine provider.

How do you say 'kek' in Canadian?

Cuck

Yandex just uses (((jewgles))) search

>If everyone started viewsing nazi shit it eventually would start to come up first.
So naive.

These "explanations" are dumb as fuck and don't make any sense. You're literally saying that photos with white people wouldn't be labeled "american", despite the majority of america being white. Have you even stopped to think about what you're saying instead of just repeating it because you thought it sounded smart?