I want to have fun, but I can't

Constantly on Sup Forums or any other anime media site, I notice that I haven't seen any of the anime people are talking about. I make an attempt to read the plots of this season and I can't be more repulsed to know that it's all just fanservice/harem/lolicon. The thing is, theres nothing wrong with that, right? You watch a show for the entertainment purpose, not to get a story.
So I told myself that I shouldn't be so rough with fanservice, and that it visually looks very appealing (beautiful anime babes) and I decided to watch a few ones that I've had my eye on (Highschool of the Dead, Triage X, Keijo, Monster Musume...).
But I couln't get past half of the first episode. I appreciate the warm feeling that it gives and all the pretty colors but inside of me there is this strong feeling of disgust, as if this were a bland thing devoid of menaning mass-produced to make money off of weaboos who have a broken ego.
The thing is, I don't want to have this strong opinion like this. I want to watch those anime and have fun like all of you. Is anyone on the same boat here? Can you give me some advice?
>inb4 don't watch anime
I'm not a busy person

>>>/tumblr/

Watch the fuck you want you sheep.

>keijo
>Monster Musume
You are probably watching garbage shows. Look for better shows to watch. You can have fun if you find shows you really like.

Don't you mix best sports anime since Ping Pong with all that fanservice shit.

There are anime with low levels of fanservice, and if you read the rules, you could discuss some of those with others by making a thread.

Go to follow their rules, and ask for the type of anime you want or recommendations for something you might like based on previous tastes.

sweet rec thread bro

check my spoiler for a really cool anime recommendation!

Get the fuck out

tumblr plz go.

>thread about trying to enjoy anime
>others bash it
Just go back to your flip flopper and hibikek threads.

Sup Forums is an anonymous board and you can literally make a thread about a show you like. Stop being a faggot and an attention whore.

>Watch only ecchi shows
>Complain that anime is nothing but fanservice
Big surprise there
Why don't you start by watching something that isn't utter trash?

Are you new to anime? I think most of us just get desensitized to it after a while.

There's plenty of anime out there with no fanservice, or the fanservice is so subtle you won't notice unless it appeals specifically to you.

Stop pretending to like anime and fuck off you stupid idiot.

Now this is one retarded rec thread.

Echi aside, Keijo is a pretty good sports anime.

ugh dumb normalfags who get trigger'd at the slightest hint of fanservice sage

>I make an attempt to read the plots of this season and I can't be more repulsed to know that it's all just fanservice/harem/lolicon.

maybe learn to read then

>crybabies get mad when their titty show is bashed

You are just not a fun person. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, but I suggest suicide if that's a problem for you.