ITT: Only nations that can safely and competently operate subs allowed

Filthy fucking Argies not allowed!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-destroyer-crash-sailors-missing-navy-uss-john-mccain-singapore-oil-tanker-latest-sea-sinking-a7903976.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IUZu8bvxJs4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_San_Juan
news.usni.org/2014/10/28/lessons-swedens-sub-hunt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More D&C?
>$0.02

Hereis another fine moment in Argentina's illustrious naval history

Use your real flag faggot.

Scorpion and Thresher. US is out
Kursk and 90 other subs. Russia is out
France and Britain crash the part. They're out.
Pajeets gas themselves and burn up on dock.

That leaves Italy, Germany and Norway?

Sweden, India, China, and many others

Here's hoping the lads make it.

Sweden can into subs, afaik.
Though Norway should be disqualified for selling NATOs northernmost submarine base a few years ago.

t.retards

Pajeets are out. They gassed themselves and then burned up two subs dockside.

Only white nations should have navies. The sea will always be the realm of whites, most mudbloods don't even know how to swim. What the hell does Argentina need a navy for anyway? Gotta protect those routes to Antarctica? Going to try and take back the Falklands soon?

Where do they poo when they can't go to designated shitting street?

I assume designated shitting CIC.

You are right, look.
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-destroyer-crash-sailors-missing-navy-uss-john-mccain-singapore-oil-tanker-latest-sea-sinking-a7903976.html

Huehuehuehue
Don't cry for me Argentinaaaaa

Huehuehuehuehuehue

>France and Britain crash the part. They're out.

Does it really count when your subs are so elite and invisible they collide?

Hueheuhuehuehue

Classic amerilard.

And soon Las Malvinas will return to rightful Argentinian hands.
We're willing to help...

If

We can have Uruguay back

lol

Getting real tired of iversensitive newfags thinking international banter is """divide and conquer"""
Have you never heard of "Argentina is not white", do you know so little history that you're unaware of the Falklands? Bashing Argentina is entertainment here. Lurk more.

RULE BRITANNIA
ARGIES WANT YOUR ROCK BACK?

Dutch Walrus-class. How can the rest of the world even compete?

muh belgrano

youtube.com/watch?v=IUZu8bvxJs4

>Getting real tired of
Please, tell us more about your feelings, user. Perhaps you need some safe-space time?

>le butthurt
>meme flag
Oh user!

I juts hope they don't get treated like "heroes" if they somehow survive.
We all know most of the armed forces, with the exception of some elite ranks like commandos, mountain hunters or navy divers, are all filled with money grabbing dindus.

>We're willing to help...
''WE''

>tfw Irish Republicans had the most advanced submarines in the world at one point

The walrus class, are known to be one of the easiest subs to hear and track in modern times.
These should never have left the drawing board. huge design floors mean it cant run at ant sort of speed without screaming its location for literally hundreds of miles.

>Im a faggot that cannot look into the present because my country is a muslim shithole, the post.

The virgin stealth-class fears the chad walrus.

>loud
>swole AF
>doesn't even give a fuck about stealth

Truly the king of subs.

How many nuclear warheads does your Navy put in these things?

EVERYONE!

It's a NATO tactic. Make the North and Baltic Seas so loud with Aquafresh subs, the Russians can't hear the real SSNs sneak up on them.

Argentinians are white???

Huehuehuehue

Nukes are for pussies. Real men duke it out with shitty secondhand torpedo's

Hello anons! Finland can into sea too.

The Finnish Navy and Estonian Navy *combined* is 9 ships. :(

Polan can flying dildos
Polan can float

KUUURRRWWWWAAAA!

when you were part of the britbongs probably

What happend with the Argie sub? I saw i the news that they found one limb from a dude

>poop deck

idgaf about that stupid shit or the niggery ridden falklads idgaf about this stupid shithead continent or ur nigger parents that gave birth to a brown wretched being such as yourself, i hope you die in a fire and honestly insult this shithole all u want cus unironically dont care
also reveal your flag, i suspect you are a mestizo subhuman, doesn't really matter what nigger land u are from
no one cares about argentina on Sup Forums and rightfully so, but when i see someone insulting it its always the hand of the eternal mestizo at work

hello fellow submarine operators

Wish Me L.luck Boys...

>Only nations that can safely and competently operate subs allowed
>hides his own flag

OP is a faggot

Lel, how much Torp-Coke does that one deliver per voyage?

>Calling OP a fag for hiding his flag while hiding his own flag...

Caution !!! Irony Overload !!!

hey dudes, whats the latest news on the sub anyway? has the Poseidon reached the search zone yet? were the sat calls really from inside the sub?

That would exclude the Brits as they regularly collide with merchant ships and killed a bunch of fishermen here although they won't even admit to it.

4-12 metric tons of it, and they're reusable.

Seaworthy, very hard to detect, and fitted with satellite navigation systems. Perfect tools for smuggling.

Unfortunately they come with no torpedo tubes but that might change one day. The idea of some random narcos running a fucking torpedo attack on a Mexican boat is actually fucking hilarious.

Finland was actually able into submarines too, but Americans got spooked and put a stop to it.
First burgers didn't give a shit about Finns researching submarine tech and selling it to the Soviets, because they didn't see it as a threat.
But Finland managed to manufacture pretty damn advanced subs and when those research subs were sold to the Soviets, US went apeshit and pressured Finland into stopping the production by threatening with sanctions.
Thus ended the submarine production and research in Finland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_San_Juan
>There are at least 44 servicemen on board the missing submarine, which carries oxygen for no more than seven days when submerged. Among them is Argentina's first female submarine officer, Eliana María Krawczyk.

well

>Take a ship that survived Pearl Harbor
>A ship that sunk a battleship in a gun fight
>A ship that was in great condition when you got it from the US
>originally named Phoenix
>Give it a shitty name to replace Phoenix with
>Sink it during its first time out going for battle, getting sunk by a fucking unguided torpedo

God damnit Argentina! SHE SHOULD'VE BEEN A MUSEUM!

Pepsi had the 6th largest submarine force at one time.

Holy hell man, it's like 15000$ per kg in USA ! even the smallest one delivers 60000000$ worth of coke ! no wonder CIA is so powerful over in south America !

But we sold you nuclear capable missiles for your Hornets in return. So, win-win, Finn.

And Israel. Germany donated some of theirs

Excellent.

>Give it a shitty name to replace Phoenix

General Belgrano is one of the heroes of Argentine war of independence and the creator of Argentine flag, he's generally considered the founding father of the republic. wayyyyy more significant to the Argentine's then the capital of Arizona...And when she was sunk at 44 years of age, she was absolutely obsolete, almost ready for the Indian/Paki/Bangla shipbreaking yard anyway.

O hvey, one of our subs btfo usa fleet. HUE HUE

I used to a crew member of these.

>First female officer
>First lost sub

Fuck thats slick.

>Krawczyk
something something screen door
something polish submarine

She's a Polish jew.

We beat you with ease. Done it before.
I remember the 100 year anniversary of the British Submarine Service. The ceremony was impressive. I shakedown the hand of some princess. And you guys, although quite young as I recall, gave a tight show.

Don't be a dick she is a nice lady.
I bet she let everyone laze around and just, like, hang out man.

Herro! Great Korea can down boat asso!

work on hms vigilant

ama

ABSOLUTE HUEHUEHUHEUHUE

>Gib Malvinas Pls

>Argentine Eliana Krawczyk - who became the first female South American submariner.

>ITT: Only nations that can safely and competently operate subs allowed

Still searching for it.

Not yet, Kameraden, not yet.

It's not the submarine,
it's the submariner that makes a difference.

news.usni.org/2014/10/28/lessons-swedens-sub-hunt

The eternal Huehue.

UMA DELICIA!

Top kek

The submarine had troubles because they let a woman in.
It is known women in submarines is a big no-no (it used to be ships too).
They are really, really bad luck in the submarine world, they don't even let them in to look around.
Something always goes wrong with the submarine when a woman appears.
Source: a retired uncle who worked 30 years with submarines.

witnessed

by having the best submarine in the world?

French fag here. Best subs are French.

>blocks your path

I love how shy submarines look. Is there a cuter weapons platform?

>pic related

In 2004, the Swedish government received a request from the United States of America to lease HSwMS Gotland – Swedish-flagged, commanded and manned, for a duration of one year for use in antisubmarine warfare exercises. The Swedish government granted this request in October 2004, with both navies signing a memorandum of understanding on 21 March 2005. The lease was extended for another 12 months in 2006.
In July 2007, HSwMS Gotland departed San Diego for Sweden.
HSwMS Gotland managed to snap several pictures of the USS Ronald Reagan during a wargaming exercise in the Pacific Ocean, effectively "sinking" the aircraft carrier. The exercise was conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of the US fleet against diesel-electric submarines, which some have noted as severely lacking.
>sneaks past your block since you can't find me anyway

this qt is trapped underwater

why you aren't using your radio skills to save her /pol

skylake was fake. FAKE!

Ohio class isnt for screening. Its for making countries stop existing
>192 nuclear warheads in a minute

Submarines are extremely reliant on reliable, quality communications. Without it, a sub is useless in the vast ocean How could they have failed so hard, especially in modern times?

>polish
>moved to argentina

why would you move there when you can move to germany or UK which are much better, aren't poor, and are closer?

>what is inertial navigation system

I know they can get out-of-spec after a few weeks, but come on, my guy.

>first woman on sub
>it sinks

if you didnt know europe has had 2 world wars in less than 30 years

Polish Jew, probly moved to Arg because NY/NJ was already all Jew'd out

then if she speaks spanish she should move back to DE, GB, or even ES (which during an economic crisis has better quality of life than argentina)

Sun just set here. Once the search area is in the Grey Line on my Geochron, propagation will be good enough for me to monitor Argie Naval comms and maritime emergency freqs.

I'll probably just listen to Ukrainian and Russian hams scream at each other, though. Love those bantz.

before getting carried away assuming the argies dindu'd their own sub, we must consider that Gojira may have caused this.

Our diesel electric subs have hits on USN carriers in war games.

Only nation ever to do so.

>Only nation ever to do so
WRONG! Sweden "sank" Enterprise.