StarWars Failed SJWs

Apparantelly the pc crowd is getting pissed that
Finn isn't the main hero in this SW trilogy.

Are these guys that fucking dumb ?

The dude was never the lead, there are 2 leads in this trilogy (3 maybe) and none of them are black kek

You think they mad cause the coprotags are a white male and a white female with a high chance of starting a romance (going by the info we are getting from TLJ) or that the black man isn't a Jedi ?

The only thing I'm disappointed about is that Finn isn't taking more of a leading role simply because he is way more interesting as a character than Rey, the fucking Mary Sue to end all Mary Sue's.

Who cares? Star Wars has become an SJW franchise, where the writers and directors have openly stated that they changed the race and gender of several characters solely for the sake of pushing "diversity". However, you can never please an SJW, so of course they're going to complain. SJWs have no end goal.

I lost all interest in that film when TR-8R didn't turn out to be the hero and reinstate a proper human supremacist Empire with pazaak and hookers.

That's what they get for killing the Expanded Universe and replacing it with this filth.
Even the Toy Story 3 guys Star Wars Ep 7 was better than this rehash crap.
T. Butthurt Star Wars fan

>still watches Star Wars after Return of the Jedi
Star Wars is dead

Here's what's going to happen
>Rey joins to the Dark (White) Side with Kylo
>Goes through 2 movies failing to check her privilege
>At the end of the third movie she will realize that black lives matter, friendzone Kylo and come back to the Light (BLACKED) side and realize that Finn's BBC is the one thing that can bring balance to the Force
Their mulatto lovechild will then be the star of a further string of properties.

Star Wars is fucking gay

On the plus side, in that timeline Finn would never be seen again.

Yeah. He may have been Affirmative Blacktion Trooper, but his character was at least well done. He was a dumb nigger with no father, a failure and a fuckup in the military, and an actual janitor. He was bumbling, retarded, and completely infatuated with white women.

Mary Jew was terrible. Finn was at least an entertaining minstrel.

people watch Star Wars?

Don't be stupid, we're here to talk shit about niggers and Jewish media.

>Their mulatto lovechild
Twins. A boy and a girl. Both force-sensitive. It's like poetry. :^)

They'll be Luke's first pupils in the storyline (((they))) rip from the Jedi Acadamy. Since Han and Leia's kids were replaced with one whiny white emo, they need the twins again somewhere. They're going to be half-jedi half-niggers.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

I thought they were saving Finn for a gay relationship with the Rebel pilot who saved him?

>4-6: G. O.A.T.
>1-3: jump the shark
>7-9: nuke the fridge

Shit like this caused my total separation from the Hollywood Jew. I don't even download movies anymore.

They are becoming so politically correct that they must admit that "the blackguy" just wants to be treated as any other shitty white main character without personality.

criminally underrated
have a (You)

this desu

Sheeeeit

Where the fuck is that from? Is that what i think it is? Is that from the new castrated neogaf forums? Which is probably more of an echo chamber than before.

Should we hijack this Star Wars trilogy? All we need to do is slap some meme flags on it and the left will riot.

Yep, I've missed the last three(four?) Lucas' prequel abominations were bad enough for me, and jedi had plenty of cringe too, and even empire considered the best one introduced niggers.

Kek, the spiderman series, is also lost literally watch the first opening scene with the two characters and what they say, and ppl that have seen it know what im talking about, so cucked dude.

Landau ain't no nigger,

And Mexicans.

I would be pretty pissed too if Finn isn't the main hero

>they have solo cuck himself, talks up the nog as a player to leah, "scoundrel, you'd like him"
>nog muh dicking over "White" lea from the get go and nearly every time he sees here to get her to mud shark
>stains the once cool millenium falcon as really the nog's pimp mobile lost in gambling, solo just has it second hand on loan, not han solo's millenium falcon anymore, it's really the nog's ride, which they actualize in rotj
>they have the nog take over as the lead male

ruined.

Kek

pictured spic alien was rotj, they went full multicult at that point.

The last movie i sat and watched was the remake of “true grit”

The irony of hollywood popping out remakes is it gives us the option of seeing original to see how much they ruined it.

This. Rey is thee most boring generic fucking character I've had the displeasure of seeing in a film.

please let all these faggots devour this plebian teir subplot of a film from the inside out.
>niggers and spics as leads from now on
watch as the whites with all that income just stop paying to be shilled at
>Play up whitey as the villian from now on
Really motivates my mangos when I see normies being turned to our cause like this.
> Put more sex positivity in SW
OY VEY the goyim wont watch our propaganda anymore.

>Their mulatto lovechild will then be the star of a further string of properties.
It's only fittign that it's some british slag that births the future mutt bastard.

>future mutt bastard
Don't be so hard on yourselves, 56% is just a meme.