Evil Boobs

Let us appreciate these sinful and sexy women

>evil
Fine, I'll humor you

Yes, evil

She looks like a big-breasted female Lelouch.

You really know how to hurt someone

Does that confirm she's coming back?

HOLY SHIT
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

The topic of conversations on this server will frequently be of an adult nature. For this reason underaged persons will not be allowed to remain.

Evil boobs are only good for rape.
Prove me wrong.

Wait ... You cant!!

Part of me wants her to force herself on Issei just to spite the other girls

Why the hell are you here then?

You want to see her get fried again?

Does my waifu has good evil boobs?

her thigh is thicker than he is

so more than just big-breasted

It would be the ultimate fuck you I would imagine if she took his first before Rias and company

>posting second best girl

maybe she comes back stronger.

I have Anopheliphobia, but still find her attractive.

Bestest, most evilest boobs right here.

Doesn't Lise have eviler boobs?

No.

>Hottest girl is the most unlikable, horrible person on cast

I love it when anime does this.

No to do that she'd have to be as cunning as Lelouche and have a reputation for advanced planning and tactics. Also she'd need to be a confirmed Rusemaster.

She might look like Lelouche but she ain't coming back like him.

I've seen this girl before. Is the series she's from any good?

How do evil boobs differ from good boobs?

Yeah, it's ok. A little rushed, especially at the beginning because it only has one cour. The thing that sticks out about her (apart from having the most sexual design and voice) is that she's basically a completely over the top, evil sadist who wants to murder everyone for the evulz in a setting that otherwise avoids being over the top (despite the giant robots and aliens) and filled with down to earth people who have somewhat realistic political agendas (whether they're selfless or selfish). It'd be like dropping Esdeath in K-on or something ridiculous.

She can't
Issei cannot do a girl without being interrupted by another girl, when Issei finally does them it's because he's past the point of caring and he just takes them 2/3/4 at a time

I love these threads

She is dead?

Except for the occasional crazy face, I thought she was the hottest girl in GL. I was genuinely saddened to see her go; she would have been an interesting character to stick around.

The anime is essentially a character assassination against her, she's much more nuanced in the VN (which makes more sense given her backstory).

Yeah, but at her core, they're the same person. Besides, this is an anime board.

Demon Queen Kikko is not evil.

Why are evil boobs and girls better than the heroines and normal girls?

I don't understand it.

She wanted to enslave and possibly consume human souls.

Yeah she was my favourite by a stretch, but then I have a thing for this type of character. Pretty much everything goes to shit in TTGL after Kamina dies anyway.

I would post more but I had a HDD failure recently and the pics I've got are all jumbled up.

Both of Jiro's choices were huge cunts though. I'm glad he cuck'd them both for the sake of a higher plain of existence.

Because they're usually:
>powerful/can pull their weight in the story
>charismatic
>more interesting
>sexier
>better VA
>less generic/usually not a satellite character for MC
>much higher potential for gap moe
>if they're not completely evil, will usually have a sympathetic backstory that makes you want to cuddle with them
>has motivation, not a passive wallflower
>making them your waifu is way more of a feat

Heroines are usually 2pure69u otaku bait, while villainesses aren't.

No.
Kikko loved him for what he is. Not like that animal cunt.

Fuck no, she didn't. She loved Claude pretending to be Jiro.
Her entire character can be summed up with: "Who gives a shit about the world. Give me cock."

At least Emi had agency of her own, a motivation to be there that didn't involve her vagina.

Why there isn't a evil girl harem anime where MC makes them pure again?

I don't understand why evil girls are 100% of the time without exception much sexier than good girls.

Because it doesn't sell.

see

Help them accept their corruption and deal with it. Pureness is overrated and it's mainly expectations of a conservative society.

MC is looking too alpha for otaku. Maybe a generic looking black haired MC will do the job. Also increasing the subtle moe.

Lise isn't evil.

O'RLY?

>It'd be like dropping Esdeath in K-on
Now that sounds like a hilarious thought.

so otaku prefer pure girls over sexy girls?

that sounds pretty boring

Everything said in this post is wrong.

He's alpha as fuck in that side story considering he makes his submissive waifu who even cooks for him when he gets back from fighting in the war.

The average anime fan is pretty pathetic. Just hop over to something like MAL or r/anime and look at who they're waifuing.

>Yeah, but at her core, they're the same person.
Not at all, that's how much the anime butchered her. Hell depending on the route in the VN, Irisdina of all people will out do her in evil deeds.

Yui is replaced by Esdesth

best girl coming through

>tfw huge moralfag
>can't help but be attracted to the evil girls
It hurts

Opposites attract.

Your reaction when the hero and villainess actually get together?

I'm the same senpai

I just want to bring them into the light but having them keep that sweet, seductive evil-girl personality

I know user. Bust just imagine.. Doing evil chicks in the position of mating press for the sole purpose of procreation and making them good mothers.

leg locking while kissing is superior

What about when the evil one is the literal symbol of purity? (Though the series is harem pretty much in name only)

Fucking Kamachi.

Now would that make it better is the question of the day.

It exists, sort of. One started in a side story set after then end of the main ZW series. I'm hoping he continues it sometime since the side story implied more might come.

There´s nothing hotter than putting evil women in their place, especially if they´re cocky.

THICK

STASI

THIGHS

Not evil but she is a sadist

Or being put in your place by an evil woman.

I enjoy both.

Lise is Lise, too circumstantially dependent and adorable for an arbitrary distinction of good and evil.

I like it better when they put others in their place.

>All these faggots wanting evil girls to turn into moeblobs or subs
They're for corrupting the MC into their cause and making them their husbando, doesn't matter if the guy wants it or not.

Nah. Dominating evil grils is hotter.

They're for being dominated and killed. The destruction of their skin deep beauty is one of the draws to evil grils.

I want this to happen, but it never does except maybe in doujins.

Shit taste

Because the commoners can't see the truth.

Kill yourself. You're the reason why half of the femdom doujins turn to shit.

If we're talking about good girls with evil attitudes, none beats Shut Hell.

Inb4 Ougi is not evil.

Tayuya was my waifu back when I was a tween.

Evil boobs not just evil

Its all in the attitude. Especially when they're good girls too.

But Lise is not good girl.

Why does that look so fucking sexual; why do I have a boner?

Still only at 50% to fulfill the criteria

Don't turn this into an SM thread.

She has some pretty cute breasts hidden behind all that baggy clothing.

>Good
>Bad
Don't matter son.