Does Suburu ever get back at this bitch?

Does Suburu ever get back at this bitch?

He did get what he deserved

So far, she hasn't really had anything bad happen to her, so no.

I want it on my dick.

The real question is, when is she being added to the harem?

Subaru needs permanent death not harem

Never

Oh man, I'm not really a masochist, but I'd be willing to be one if the right sadist came along.

Are you a soft shota she can hug at night while she sleeps? If not too bad, you get nothing.

Replace Emilia with her and the series would be 100 times better

She has her own harem

Can I join?

Not really? She was married 7 times, but in all of then her husband died, and she inherited everything they had.

If the rest were anything like the last husband, they were just trying to use her. Last one tried to cast a hypnosis spell on her, so he'd have full control once she ran for the position of queen.

>Probably not a virgin

Disgusting, into the trash

Priscilla must be good in bed for Al to be with her.

She is a virgin, all of then died before she could consummate their marriage, since it was mostly a marriage of interest, either financial or name wise.

She never had sex with those husbands. They all died.

Last one Al mind raped before she killed him.

She didn't kill him, Al just mind raped him so hard he never recovered.

The one she killed was his bodyguard who tried to assault Al.

Al can mind rape? How?

unconsummate marriage does not count as marriage alos
Im assuming her ultra high luck killed them to keep her from danger

Al has a power similar to Subaru's, but his doesn't rewind the entire world. He's from earth as well, but the anime skipped it.

His works on a specific area, and once someone dies, or he wills it it rewinds i guess, but he can set up one person to remember the loops and another to forget what happens.

He made himself forget, and made the husband remember. Husband kills him the first few times with a fire spell, then wonders what's going on, Al decapitates him a bunch of times, and a insane ammount of loops later, he must have went completely insane, and Al removed the loop.

Like i said, it was most likely an arranged marriage, or looking to expand on land and money.

So they most likely kept to each other's business and were married in name only.

Man the author has so many interesting characters amd concepts but choses to do like 80 fucking chapters on sanctuary

yeah but you need to fuck at least once for it to count. I recall this being a point in medieval history

Was there someone to verify that the fuc occurred

It's a fantasy land, where people from earth get summoned into that world, for reasons that are still a mystery in the story, and one such person even founded a country to the west, and many others influenced one thing or another in that world, like Anastasia's Kansai dialect.

It's safe to say they don't follow all medieval rules. Plus, Priscilla is literally Nagito in terms of luck.

well usually they fucked publicly. more specifically there were people that went into the bedroom with them and watched. descriptions are spotty and very from region to region and century to century but it did happen.

She's a woman, so sadly no.
Despite Japan not being hit by the SJW tidal wave, they have issues having Tsuns, Sadists and the ilk getting what they deserve

it thing it was a German tradition and done mostly by rich/royal because existence/none existence of their marriages had big fallout so they had witnesses

What DOES she deserve exactly?

Al is also connected to Satella.

He might be the Bishop of Pride and Subaru the Bishop of Envy.

she deserves to need help and be denied it or be played a mind game on in exchange for that help. kick to the face is optional

Wasnt it actually a gamble, the one to remember and one to not being random. Thus making it either Al finding a way out or other person going mad from the loop.

>Mind rape
Oh boy, I know exactly a scenario similar to this.
[RJ164217] 催眠貴族
You guys can thank me later.

>[RJ164217] 催眠貴族
all im seeing is a game

>2016
>doesn't know what a H-RPG is
Not like I expect much from re:zerofags.

That's not confirmed. But it wouldn't make sense for that to be a gamble. In both times shown when he used it, he got to remember when he was fighting someone strong, in order to learn about then, and against the husband he forgot, since he just wanted to mind break him.

I expected a manga or a doujin. games are a hassle to install and play and then clean out of the computer

Well, lucky you then because the game takes less than 3 hours to play if you're a sane person who knows how to skip pointless grinding, there's an English patched version of the game and since the game is built on RPG Maker, all you need to do is extract and play.
It's not a VN, H-RPG games centered on going around and fucking things.