Explain This Shit?

This is an intriguing carving of a yazhi in a temple in TamilNadu, India which exists from 10th century. This stone ball in the mouth of the yazhi (mythical animal) can be freely rotated but can't be taken out. So how could this be possibly carved? What was the tools and techniques used then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PRHqi5jyaP0
youtu.be/HxXzwgFadQI
youtu.be/NOALtWr4heo
youtu.be/lF46secPnHo
youtu.be/YJIy-t0NGZw
youtube.com/watch?v=AuS6HDHc7XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is a chisel

youtu.be/PRHqi5jyaP0
youtu.be/HxXzwgFadQI

>muh god made duh rotatin stones!

Chisel, Water. What you fail to understand is people didn't mind spenting hours and hours day by day to get their work done. The persons that did this art on the Temple worked for the state and had their whole life to do this one job.

God damn you're retarded
youtu.be/NOALtWr4heo

a thread died for this

>wa is uh chisel duh i wike spidahman duh

chisel, sand and water.

fucking retard

Obviously magic and elf dust.

>So how could this be possibly carved

>Granit
youtu.be/lF46secPnHo
youtu.be/YJIy-t0NGZw

Seriously? You think that is a feat of engineering? They cradled it and then buit the rest of the statue..

Somebody show OP how to make a cube inside a cube inside a cube on a lathe.

IF ONLY WE HAD A BLACKED THREAD OR 10 TO GO WITH THIS IMPORTANT Sup Forums THREAD THAT DESERVES TO BE AT THE TOP OF THE CATALOG
>in all fields

Old men whittle shit like this all the time

>We wuzing pajeet hiding behind yuro flag
Why am I not surprised that you have literally no understanding about mathematical shapes?

ayy lmaos did it and then told the locals its fine to shit wherever you want as a prank

>a fucking ball bearing

This is probably the dumbest post I have seen today.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuS6HDHc7XE

When you don't have the distraction of social media and television you can get a surprising amount of cool stuff done.