Have right wing retards figured out yet that they got played by a billionaire globalist conman from New York City?

Have right wing retards figured out yet that they got played by a billionaire globalist conman from New York City?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/93
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You getting fucked by pretty boy

who is this moron with pink hair and beefy hands that always gets posted on these retarded slide threads?

Both are right, politicians only purpose is steal your money and help their corporate friends, they all should be burned alive.

her hair looks blonde to me

beefy hands lol how dare u

I live in a city. I'm immune from being retarded.

hillary still lost

>trump president
>obamaleaf sperging out constantly
like pottery

Keep knocking on the door faggot eventually you will get an answer. Also kys and sage

>angrycryingwojackwearingasmugwojackmask.jpeg

Thank fuck that cunt lost

>>trump president
>billionaire globalists getting massive tax breaks

like pottery

not the system has been exposed the media is imploding and the uniparty has lost all the the credibility , go back home pajeet

How? I voted for Trump after the illegal aliens decided to assault people and burn American flags. They can keep the fucked political violence south of the border. I cheer every time I hear some sad story of an illegal motherfucker given the boot. Another thing is I hate the Bush family and The Clintons and he got rid of both of them. My girlfriend is an RN and she hates the opiate epidemic, and finally something is being done about that. My GF also hates Planned Parenthood, another thing Trump is fucking up. So just because he didn't do what YOU wanted doesn't make him a conman, retard.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>dumb goyim why don't you want to rise up and seize the means of production
>c'mon
>that guy's black!
>lookit he has a nice car and you don't
>why won't you chimp out and set things on fire
>reeeeeeeee

>cut my taxes bitch

trump is the agent of chaos even if he doesnt do nothing

nonono this is where you're wrong. since hillary lost everyone's a winner. except for her.

You're in fucking Canada. Take off, hoser!

only the nu-pol fags fell for that shit, anyone can see trump was a shill.

O B S E S S E D
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/93 GORILLION_MRW.gif/page/1/

I want trump there. He's doing shit I want and has helped me make money.

Instead of constantly posting garbage on pol why don't you go stalk this girl you are clearly obsessed with?