Old White Lady Forced to Kill a Nigger Teen

Black scholar who loved to laugh, Trevon Johnson, got his ass shot (and killed) by an old white lady while Trevon was in the process of burglarizing her home.

Because In Da Hood, Stealing is How You Get Dem School Supplies

The female relatives seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

As though some hood mama looks at the calendar and says, "School be starting in 2 weeks. All y'all break into old white lady houses to get money fo' dem pencil boxes and writing paper and shit."

> Just joking. Because she wouldn't have said pencil boxes. She would have said "perr-unt-suh botzes"

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
youtube.com/watch?v=GIaWTSaoZ0M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4477836/Travyon-Martin-awarded-posthumous-degree-aviation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v6su0nuQ93g
youtube.com/watch?v=IDcyDWlh94Y
wmnf.org/help-uhurus-mother-plans-sue-pinellas-sheriff/
youtube.com/watch?v=_hzVHdDFqUU
youtube.com/watch?v=EWdH0XBjdl8
youtube.com/watch?v=pca-BHt8VsU
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Old Lady's home had been burglarized and the Old Lady had had enough. So she stood her ground.

did I miss something?
is this "repeat old fucking stories" day?

i think i saw something about niggers doing nigger things the other day

It’s almost as if niggers be nig’n and nog’n everyday...

WHATS GOING ON?!?

Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground Laws are based and just.

But look at the states with "DUTY TO RETREAT" laws. Some surprised me:

Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Pic related. If that nigger had attacked the little old White lady instead of a muscular white trucker, she would have probably been harmed. Thank God she lived in Florida, where she could pull her weapon and neutralize (in this case, kill) the robber.

DINDU NUFFINS

Niggers do be nigging.

And when they are not nigging, they often nog.

Wisconsin has a castle doctrine you dumbass

More Florida niggers who went to the morgue. These are 3 teen females.

They don't seem to have a lot of water skills, the black race.

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

HE WUZ A GUD BOI N SHEEEEIIIT. HE DINDU NUFFIN. WHY YALL CRACKAS GOTTA BE RAYCISS HE WUZ JUST TRYIN'A GET SUM SKOOL SUPLEYES SO HE CULD GOES TA SKOOL. SHE BROKE DA LAW SHE CAINT SHOOT PIPO TRYIN'A GO TO SKOOL

>swimming Blacks

Guessing that the one teen that survived in pic related owes his life to a white man who jumped in and saved him.

TFW even alligators won't eat niggers

Imagine getting into an argument with this nigger in a sports bar or some place.

Logic would not work.

Reason would not work.

Smiling and "agreeing to disagree" would not work.

Wut do?

>TFW even alligators won't eat niggers

Sure, three negresses died.

But think of the car. It died too.

What did the car do to anyone?

Yet it was forced to die along with the negresses.

Forced to endure their clawing at its upholstery as they panicked in the cold darkness, as the water rose higher.

Forced to hear their screams of terror and desperation and pleas for help from some white man.

Forced to feel the snouts of the hungry alligators bump against its metal as they sensed a potential meal of tenderized DINDU.

>No one ever thinks of the car.

cars can be fixed.
niggers can't.

Correct the record for me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the one where her security system alerted her to the burglary via an app on her phone while she was elsewhere, and she rushed home with her gun to put a stop to that shit?

That's a facet that would have muddied the waters if we had a 'duty to retreat' principle to worry about. In a lot of other states she would have been right fucked.

>That's a facet that would have muddied the waters if we had a 'duty to retreat' principle to worry about. In a lot of other states she would have been right fucked.

Even if she rushed home to confront the thieving nigger, she had every right to stand her ground and protect her property once in the presence of the robber (and any robber is a potential murderer since he never knows if his victim is home or when his victim is coming home).

Here is a more cut and dried case of a woman being forced to deal with niggatry using 5 shots from a .38:

The nigger in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

I'm pretty sure some folk are ecstatic to see people burglarizing their homes, especially niggers, just so they have someone to kill.

MTV shows its hatred for whites in a video they tried repeatedly to delete. Paul Joseph Watson has an excellent reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIaWTSaoZ0M

>some folk are ecstatic to see people burglarizing their homes

Some maybe, but I would bet it is less than 1 percent.

You never know how a gunfight will go, even if you are the only one with a gun.

A motivated nigger can cross a lot of ground in an amazingly short amount of time.

But warrior mentality demands that you face conflict with a joyous heart if you wish to have greater odds of prevailing. If you can do it.

Those niggers were fixed and made good

>“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

that being said - we had this thread last year

Why would you buy those shiny guns if you cant shoot anyone with those?

S

So long Daquan, or whatever the fuck your name was.

>This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.
what in the cock sucking fuck
is .38 really that bad? That's what I was considering for my CC

He was Trevon.

Not like the other scholar though. His name is spelled Trayvon and has a BS in Aeronautical Science.

he should learn to read instead of using those library books as a step-stool.

She hit him 5 times in the face and neck.

Niggers are famous for their hard heads.

>be a highly educated nigger
>rob some shit and die

If he had no footstool he would not be big on education.

>he should learn to read

Some niggers go all the way through college without ever learning how to read, as hard as that is to believe.

more gifs of niggers getting rekt please

Anyone know the song at 2:26?

No idea.

More than 80% of american blacks are functionally illiterate after school.
They can read fastfood name, and probably a menu, but anything in interned beyond twatter is not accessible for them.

You're really going to believe an article written by (((Samuel Osbourne)))?

>sheboon lagoon

Damn, that is worse than even I thought. I knew it was bad, though.

When my grandfather was a boy, you could not go from Grade I to Grade II without being able to read fairly well.

>But he did not go to school with niggers

Its an honorary degree he got after being zimmer'd

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4477836/Travyon-Martin-awarded-posthumous-degree-aviation.html

>that poor car gave its all

So in a way, George Zimmerman helped him get educated ...

There are insane education standards in Russia now, that require kid to lean to read before school. While kindergarten does nothing to educate them on that subject.

In 2nd class of scool kids are supposed to write ~2 pages of text about their home city.

That will also inevitably lead to functional illiteracy, as parents would just be milked for money by corrupt pedagogues, so kid can pass to another grade and real learning would be skipped, because why learn, when parents pay anyway?

I honestly do not think, that the problem lies entirely on niggers. They are stupid, but they are able to learn to read. The problem is in female teachers. The problem is in the corrupt left in rule. We all should get rid of it or we will all soon perish. There is no future for the world on the road it is currently on. Left = death.

So teachers simply accept bribes? Now that is fucked up.

Although to be fair, your system still dumps out smarter people than US niggers, on average.

twitter increasing char limit to 280 is racis!

Is Osbourne a Jewish name, user?

Pic is one of the Mothers of one of the teen negresses who died in the lake. This is how she appeared at a press conference.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6su0nuQ93g

>I hear them yelling I think

They tried to get the black teens out, couldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDcyDWlh94Y

>The mother of one of the three teenage girls killed after the car they were in crashed in a St. Petersburg pond while being followed by Pinellas Sheriff’s deputies will be represented by an attorney for the Uhuru movement. Yashica Clemmons, the mother of Dominique Battle, says she plans to sue the Pinellas Sheriff and has has cut ties with the attorney for the other girls’ families.

>In a press conference in South St. Petersburg Tuesday morning, Clemmons showed a video of her teenage girl playing with her younger siblings and read a letter Battle had written to her.

wmnf.org/help-uhurus-mother-plans-sue-pinellas-sheriff/

Being disrespectful to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, despite the fact that the deputies went in the water to try to save the teens until they saw it would be too dangerous based on conditions.

Which was above and beyond the call of duty on the part of the officers. They are not required to go into an alligator pond at night.

Every pond in Florida is a gator pond, anons.

He wuz a good boy
He dindu nuffin
He turnin hiz life aroun’
He go tuh skool
He go to church
He wuz good boy
He dindu nuffin!

lynching

And he loved to laugh!

>Sheeboon Lagoon

youtube.com/watch?v=_hzVHdDFqUU

The teen girls' families are suing the Sheriff of Pinellas County. Makes no sense.

>During the chase, those girls were sending messages to their friends, bragging about running from the cops

Where were the parents of the teens in the stolen car?

> So teachers simply accept bribes?
There is a lot of ways to make it look legal.
Also in stalin times it was just bribes, but then developed into state-scale education sabotage. So teachers can sell tutoring services.
And we are long past preferences for shitskins and girls in class. So the only way for a boy to have a grade is to hire tutor from school.

> Although to be fair, your system still dumps out smarter people than US niggers, on average.
That`s just genetics and self-education. I learned only basic arithmetics, writing and a little Deutsch in school. In uni I learned nothing, what I have not taught myself.

Anime taught me how to english, even tho I had english courses in school and uni. Same with other languages.

There is even a meme excuse for all the uni's: "we teach you how to use literature". And a meme demand from uni's: "you must forget everything you've benn taught at school".

In architecture and art classes they never teach anyone on Camera Lucida - the invention, that created the Renaissance. Instead they demand kids to draw everything solely by paper and pencil. Ends up with drawing 9000 cubes "to train" and no art/architecture whatsoever.

Imagine how he’d have laughed if he’d gotten away with his crimes instead of being shot?
Nah, I like this reality better.

>100 IQ ethnic Russians are smarter than 85 IQ ethnic Niggers

You couldn't pay me to swim to the bottom of a Florida gator-infested pond, night or day.

> drowned near the cemetery
Convenient nmh.

I think she had better point of view for the situation.

And yet those nigger parents are suing the Sheriff's Office, despite the fact that deputies are caught on camera stripped down to their underwear because they went in to try to save the negresses.

Also, pythons. The African Rock Python is all around there. They hook into you and don't let go. Took a lot of balls to go in at all.

And yet the negroes are suing these heroes.

I imagine how it might have gone down.

White Lady: Freeze! The police are on their way.

Nigger, turning and walking towards the white lady: Bitch, you better step back. Because I'm fiddin to take that muh fuckin gun away from you.

>No more talking after that. Because those would have been his last words.

Just the sound of a white lady sighing, holstering her weapon and then punching 3 numbers into her cell phone.

>this will define me as the greatest actor who’s ever lived
Jesus Christ the ego on this uppity nigger

Pussy

The lady was black and this is old. You are the nigger. You ARE THE NIGGER

>You are the nigger. You ARE THE NIGGER

Didn't you read the article, user? The nigger was Trevon and he died.

I know, most Russians are ungrateful, but at least they do not insist on that and there is a real history point to that - low class citizens where rarely seeing anything positive from higher ones for 5 centuries. And especially the last century. When deaths and heroism of millions of Russians, contributions to economy and engineering worth of 1st world, has not lead to any preferences for Russians, not even to easing of the regime. Nor national, nor personal.

But that is beyond any ungratefulness:
youtube.com/watch?v=EWdH0XBjdl8
youtube.com/watch?v=pca-BHt8VsU

Does not look like a psyop 4 me.

Russians are pretty cool dudes, most of you. And your women are often beautiful.

Be grateful you do not have niggers.

MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー

Cant flim flam the Zim Zam

>Most educated group
>based on "percentage of black students who start college and not necessarily graduate/finish"
Even the author is retarded.

Niggers should have never been brought into the New World, or they should have at least all been castrated.

>all the sciences
everytime

Why not just kill all niggers and be done with it? Then they won't have to worry about school supplies.

> At about 5 a.m. of January 1, 2005 Dmitry and a party of his friends went outdoors to launch fireworks at the corner of Lva Tolstogo Street and Rentgena Street in central Saint Petersburg. A group of aggressive young men confronted Nelyubin's party, a fight broke out. Nelyubin was stabbed in the stomach and fell on the snow; the attackers fled the scene. Emergency medics appeared on the scene half an hour after the attack; after four hours of hospital surgery Nelyubin died of a blood loss at 11:40 of the same day.

> Initial police search of nearby hostels correctly identified two principal suspects, students of a medical college, who had already fled the city. First arrest happened in May 2008 in Dagestan. In the beginning of December, 2008, investigators reported arrest of four suspects, identified initially only as "natives of Kabardino-Balkaria". Later, names of three suspects were released to the public; name of the fourth, still a minor, remains undisclosed. According to initial prosecution statements released in December 2008, the murder suspect "had mistaken Nelyubin for a skinhead"; "he admitted to be present at the murder scene and confessed that he did have a knife on him but claims he does not remember how the incident progressed and ended".

> In May 2009 the case against two of the suspects was deemed completed and passed to the court (only one of the suspects is charged with murder). According to the prosecution, the crime had no direct motives, thus no hate crime clauses were invoked. However, the suspects insist that the attack, indeed, had a motive: they mistook Nelyubin for a neo-nazi. According to the suspects, on the New Year night one of their friends was beaten by skinheads and called for help; they ran out of the hostel and attacked Nelyubin party, believing that these were the alleged skinheads.

And that is wikiledia version. Imagine how it really was.
Many such cases. Picrelated - other case.

shooting them is much funnier.
We used to kill niggers when stationed in africa with the military.
Not a single fuck cared about this.

Oh yeah.
By
> Many such cases.
I assume cases with murder of olypmic champions, perpetrated by shitskins (american would probably call them whites).

>how he suppose to get money for clothes

When was the last time you guys ever saw a black person wearing non brand name walmart clothes like most whites?

>vid-related
Is this what the Uhuru movement looks like?

>Uhuru movement

Isn't that more or less a joke anti-white movement? One of the people talking was that irrational homosexual who hates on whites on youtube.

Bribery used to be widely accepted in all Soviet states and vassals, to the point it was impossible to get anything done without it. Though obviously, it used to be in barter for a time. Vodka, food, other goods, sex. It is only slowly changing, the farther East you go, the slower.

>like most whites

This.

Whites know how to suspend gratification for longer term goals (like food or car insurance or the occasional tire blow-out, etc in addition to saving money for a rainy day if they can). And don't mind wearing inexpensive (but serviceable and clean) clothes.

Niggers like flashy things and do not seem to know how to suspend gratification at all.

I love when whiteboys say nigger on the internet, because it reminds me of how white boys always look at the ground when they pass me, or they always give me this nervous looking half-smile. White boys are beta as fuck, I love walking past a faggot ass white boy with my arm around my blonde girlfriend, they just look sad and upset. I imagine the same hunched over beta bitch white boys coming on Sup Forums to write nigger to make themselves feel better, because none of you pathetic little bitches have the balls or dick size to say that word to a black mans face.

I'd jokingly say nigger to a chocolate mans face but I don't feel like having to fight off 3 or 4 of you cocks for getting offended

Rake yourself, larp-cuck.

NSA

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Nigger leaf

A

You might want to keep that shit a secret. Bragging about being a violent swirler who's proud of carrying body proportions that were selectively-bred by your sex-slave ancestors' owners isn't helping peoples' perception of you, I promise. When I see other non-cow white chicks with aggressive apes like you, I assume they've got stockholm syndrome for their rapists, similarly to what other chicks have confided with me in the past.

>Vodka, food, other goods, sex.

Much like Western Europe, post WW II.

>I want to be able to cause emotional trauma without the physical retaliation that comes with it
kuk.

>loved learning

Guess that nigga learned this lesson the hard way

As I walk through the valley of the nigger of din, I take a look at my life and realize I’m niggerdin. And I’ve been nigging and nigging for so long even my nigger thinks my nig is gone. But I ain’t never niggered a nigger who didn’t denig it, me be treated like a nig? You know that’s unniggered, you better watch where your nigging and where you’re nigging, or you and your niggers be nigged in chalk.

I make blacks work for me at minimum wage because it’s basically slavery.

U spelled "Cucknecticut" wrong!
I cannot wait to get the hell out of this expensive nigger infested state.