Characters that did no wrong and were in the right General

Pic very fucking related

He killed his father for meme justice reasons dooming all japs, are you high?

His father was the one dooming japs for muh honoru. There wouldn't be a Nippon or an Area 11 without Suzaku's courage.

That's not Orange.

>suicidal holier-than-thou brawns-over-brains dogooder

he was a retard and let himself get manipulated by whoever was nearest till the end

At the same time Japs would have never surrendered without his father dying you retard. They wanted to fight his father didn't force them. He literally took their decision away and made them slaves by killing his dad. What a fucked up retard.

Reminder than based Suzaku was one of the few that stood up agaisnt Ledouche's rampant autism

Reminder Suzaku never scored and "autist" Lelouche multiple times

There's no greater wrong than raising your knightmare against Lelouch, the Forger of Worlds.

If that were true then he wouldn't do 180 by the end of the show.

>knightmare
What the fuck?
They're called Knightmare? Holy shit I always tought they were called Nightmare

>At the same time Japs would have never surrendered without his father dying you retard
What? They were fighting a losing battle and had they continued there would be no more Japs to begin with. Fucking Todoh acknowledged how much of a faggot Kugurugi was and that Suzaku made the right call to kill him even if Japs would never understand.
Suzaku lost his virginity before the start of the series while Lelouch "died" a virgin.

>surrendered without his father dying you retard
>What? They were fighting a losing battle and had they continued there would be no more Japs to begin with.
How is that relevant? There is a difference between doing what you think is right and someone stealing your right to do that. Dictatorship and Democracy.

>Fucking Todoh acknowledged how much of a faggot Kugurugi was and that Suzaku made the right call to kill him even if Japs would never understand.
No that was Lelouch trying to sweet talk Suzuka out of his suicide Squad. Todo told him that he should do what he thinks is right, not that what he thinks is right, is actually right.

You're right, with the information he knew, he chose the best path

I know, cheesy, but they thought of everything.

SUZAK

Stop posting, Griffith. We won't fall for your antics.

Japan was fighting a losing battle and the only people who wanted to continue the fight were those retards on the JLF not knowing that it was fucking suicidal. Had they kept going there would have been no Area 11 to begin with.
>How is that relevant?
Its relevant because it proves your ass wrong because even the people most close to Kugurugi saw that he would have led Japanese to extinction
>There is a difference between doing what you think is right and someone stealing your right to do that. Dictatorship and Democracy.
Kurgurugi had no right to plunge his people to death. You are fighting a losing battle in which the show acknowledged it as such
>No that was Lelouch trying to sweet talk Suzuka out of his suicide Squad.
Nope, all Lelouch said was that there was a reason why everyone was still alive because of him, Todoh admits that Kurugugi's call was wrong and that Suzaku saved everyone Kaguya realized this to, his acknowledgment in Stage 17was to tell Suzaku not to faulter in his decision regardless of who said he was on.

RURUSHU

Hey dumbfuck. Sending your people to their deaths is not right protocol under any circumstance. To say that someone shouldn't stop someone from killing millions of people because its not their right is fucking stupid.

Lelouch didn't say that that was Todoh. At no point n the show tries to paint Suzaku's decision as wrong just one that permanently fucked him up because he was a child when he did it. People closest to him knew that it was for the good of the Japanese while retards like you think genocide is okay because you don't like the character.

>Its relevant because it proves your ass wrong because even the people most close to Kugurugi saw that he would have led Japanese to extinction
You're pretending again that it was his decision alone yet it was stated that all of them wanted it and Suzuka cucked them out of it like the shit he is.
>Kurgurugi had no right to plunge his people to death. You are fighting a losing battle in which the show acknowledged it as such
Once again you're pretending that he forced anyone or the people didn't want to fight which is plain wrong.

>Nope, all Lelouch said was that there was a reason why everyone was still alive because of him, Todoh admits that Kurugugi's call was wrong and that Suzaku saved everyone Kaguya realized this to, his acknowledgment in Stage 17was to tell Suzaku not to faulter in his decision regardless of who said he was on.
Todo never says that what Suzuka did was right nor does he support him. His do what you think is right, is literally just that. He's telling him to think for himself, not justifying his decision.

Kill yourself autist. Suzuka is a shit who betrayed both, his father and his country. Why do you think they call him out so often and he tries to kill himself countless times, you speedwatcher?

He pretty much went against Marianne, the person he was loyal to, wishes and is pretty much just a walking contradiction .
>dooming Japan
Let's see...Slavery or Genocide? This is such a hard decision.

>Let's see...Slavery or Genocide? This is such a hard decision.
If he man decides that a glorious death is his goal, who are you to take that from him? That faggot himself was crying several times because Lelouch Geass'd him with a "survive" order.

>You're pretending again that it was his decision alone
And you're justifying a man who wanted to commit genocide all because it was his right when the show states that he was retard?
>Once again you're pretending that he forced anyone or the people didn't want to fight which is plain wrong.
It was wrong because Todoh himself said that they were fighting a losing battle, the whole point of the JLF was to show how stupid NIPPON BANZAI was and how Japan got into the situation themselves largely due to Kugurugi's own underhanded dealings. Code Geass as a whole is anti-nationalism and if you thought the Japs were right then you missed the point.

>Todo never says that what Suzuka did was right nor does he support him.
Todo himself stated that his actions saved Japan, he never hated Suzaku for his decision just that he couldn't back out of it. All you're doing is proving that you didn't watch the show
>If he man decides that a glorious death is his goal, who are you to take that from him?
I love how Code Geass shat on this concept and just the fact that you think its right makes you look retarded.

He stopped his father from killing everyone and saved his country from being wiped out entirely. Seems like the opposite to me.

The people who calls him out are retards he don't know anything and him trying to kill himself is largely just to satisfy his own guilt on the subject matter which is a problem with his even if he doesn't want to admit it. Seems to me you're the speedwatcher here
You're a fucking idiot.

Todoh was one of the few people who understood Suzaku's ideals and knew why he did what he did next to Kaguya. Did you even watch the show because it doesn't exactly paint his father is a good light.

>And you're justifying a man who wanted to commit genocide all because it was his right when the show states that he was retard?
No, I justified the Japs deciding their own fate. Once again you're pretending that it was his decision alone.
>Todoh himself said that they were fighting a losing battle
Yet he never said that Suzuka's father should have done anything else or that he himself wanted to do anything else.
>the whole point of the JLF was to show how stupid NIPPON BANZAI was and how Japan got into the situation themselves largely due to Kugurugi's own underhanded dealings. Code Geass as a whole is anti-nationalism and if you thought the Japs were right then you missed the point.
No, it wasn't. the point of them was that their methods in brittania were wrong, not that they are fighting for the wrong motives.

>Todo himself stated that his actions saved Japan, he never hated Suzaku for his decision just that he couldn't back out of it. All you're doing is proving that you didn't watch the show
You didn't watch the show. Rewatch his "fight" with Suzuka, he doesn't validate Suzuka's decision, but him going his own way, retard.

>I love how Code Geass shat on this concept and just the fact that you think its right makes you look retarded.
>I literally have no idea what I'm talking about
Retard.

Can't hate the shades.

>>The people who calls him out are retards he don't know anything and him trying to kill himself is largely just to satisfy his own guilt on the subject matter which is a problem with his even if he doesn't want to admit it. Seems to me you're the speedwatcher here
Nice headcanon.

Todo justified Suzuka doing what he thinks is right, he never once supported his meme justice or wished that someone would have stopped his father. He even wanted to die after he lost his leader once again before Lelouch steals his heart. Why do you think he still wanted to fight Brittania instead of accepting a collaboration for so long?

>Kinslayer

>Betrays Japan
>Betrays Lelouch
>Betrays Britain and Charles
>Betrays Lelouch again

>No, I justified the Japs deciding their own fate
But they're not deciding their own fate hence why his posthumously considered a fool by Todoh and the JLF.
>Yet he never said that Suzuka's father should have done anything else or that he himself wanted to do anything else.
HE SAID THAT KUGURUGI WAS A RETARD meaning he didn't agree with his do or die solution.
>No, it wasn't.
The show where the Japanese only win fights cause an American (technically - Britannia is actually situated in NA) schoolboy rallies their forces and makes them his army to carry out his own personal, and fairly apolitical, revenge on his family.
An army that completely falls apart when he's not there to lead them.
An army whose biggest opponent is a Japanese boy WORKING for the semi-Americans.
A show that ends with Japan being made to play ball with everyone else in a UN scenario rather than completely dominating the field.
In fact, it even ends with said American schoolboy completely destroying the one resource that made them desirable as a nation to the rest of the world.

Yeah, that show's just bleeding NIPPON TAMASHII out of every orifice right there.
>Rewatch his "fight" with Suzuka, he doesn't validate Suzuka's decision, but him going his own way, retard.
Wrong again dumbfuck
>Retard
You sure told me

But he changed his mind how the fuck could he be always right?

The show said Suzaku killing his father and stop the fighting let Japan have the resources to later fight back.

>headcanon.
How about you watch the show at some point.

Show itself states your wrong. He did understood why he did what he did and his reasons he just told him not to back down in his pursuit and no he did call his dad a fool that much you can't refuete.

>. He even wanted to die after he lost his leader once again before Lelouch steals his heart.
Now this is headcanon

He betrays Brittania. He conquered Britain. There's a difference.

>kills his dad and forces his people into slavery
>becomes a soldier for a corrupt aristocracy headed by a psychopath who wants to kill God and force everyone to live as a big metaphysical mush
>chastises his people for standing for up for themselves when they are clearly being mistreated and victimized
>does absolutely nothing to stop the wholesale slaughtering of his people for the slightest transgressions
>would rather live on his knees than die on his feet
>doesn't stop to think that maybe the Japanese people standing up to the Britannian empire and becoming martyrs might have ultimately led to Britannia's downfall or at least relaxation as more people follow their example and make Britannia's conquests less beneficial as they're spending more time and money conquering people who continuously rebel, making Britannia's expansion and imperialism more costly to maintain than just staying home and perhaps facilitating peaceful trade
>the only reason he supports the Britannian order is because he happens to have benefited from it, never minding that not even the majority of honorary Britannians find themselves to no benefit from their status
>the only reason he even benefited was cause Lelouch encouraged rebellion in the first place
>Lelouch also proved that the mass media coverage of the martyrdom of millions of Japanese people at the hands of Britannian tyranny deals a much more serious blow to the Britannian empire.

Large expansionist empires are incredibly difficult to maintain while still being profitable for the colonizers and are almost always forced to pull out of countries they colonize because resistance from local populations who don't want you there are difficult to maintain for very long. Machiaveli alluded to this in The Prince about princes who conquer other lands. All Suzaku's actions did was embolden the Britannians and if anything drew out the suffering of the Japanese

>I justified the Japs deciding their own fate
Except the Japs didn't know that he was sending the entire country to extinction. The story just goes that they were ordered to withdraw.

>slaughter for the slightest transgressions
W-what?

Wow OP posts bait and their are legit people who think this
>ddd

>country is invaded and people wants to fight
>NOO YOURE ALL GOING TO DIE I CAN'T LET IT HAPPEN
>better kill my father so my people can live as slaves while I'll try to fuck one of their princess in the future and see what happens

>kills his dad and forces his people into slavery
Other option was death/extinction
>becomes a soldier for a corrupt aristocracy headed by a psychopath who wants to kill God and force everyone to live as a big metaphysical mush
Because the Japanese wasn't equally corrupt now?
>chastises his people for standing for up for themselves when they are clearly being mistreated and victimized
He never chastises them in fact it was your precious protagonist Lelouch who chastises them in the Refrain episode saying ultimately they chose their fate.
>does absolutely nothing to stop the wholesale slaughtering of his people for the slightest transgressions
I'm with this user what are you talking about?
>would rather live on his knees than die on his feet
Suzaku's whole deal was that he wanted to die to atone for his sin
>doesn't stop to think that maybe the Japanese people standing up to the Britannian empire and becoming martyrs might have ultimately led to Britannia's downfall
The Japanese standing up was what got them to their current situation to begin with, they were vastly outnumbered and underestimated the strongest nation in the world due to their own hubris
>stuff
Yeah this is just fanfiction. Hell the reason why Britannia invaded Japan was because of Kugurugi's underhanded deals.
>he only reason he supports the Britannian order is because he happens to have benefited from it, never minding that not even the majority of honorary Britannians find themselves to no benefit from their status
He benefitted from it because he worked with the system and it was mainly due to his own misgivings that he thought was the best solution to not repeat the same mistake.
>the only reason he even benefited was cause Lelouch encouraged rebellion in the first place
He benefited because he met the right people and they generally liked him as well as being a good solider. The Rebellion had nothing to do with anything it surely didn't make Lloyd and Cecile like him.

>Other option was death/extinction
And what's wrong with that?

explain how other their are other independent nations then.
>oh wait, they fought Britbong didn't they
>ayy lmao

>Lelouch also proved that the mass media coverage of the martyrdom of millions of Japanese people at the hands of Britannian tyranny deals a much more serious blow to the Britannian empire.
Which didn't work out for him in the slighest compared to Suzaku being the first Japanese blood Knight which actually swayed Britannia to the people's favor.
>Large expansionist empires are incredibly difficult to maintain while still being profitable for the colonizers and are almost always forced to pull out of countries they colonize because resistance from local populations who don't want you there are difficult to maintain for very long
Nice fanfiction but last time I checked we drove Native Americas out of their land and we're still running strong and this goes true for every conquering nation. The rest you wrote was bullshit
I see you're a retard.

>slavery
>death/extinction
lmao. How can anyone even claim an of these when Britannia even allows full-blooded Elevens to achieve citizenship and enlist in the military? Hell, TWO of them became a Knight Grandmaster and a member of the KoR, some of the highest positions any individual could achieve as a Britannian.

>an
*any

>I see you're a retard.
I see you're a slave.

People still think that JAPAN DID NUTHIN WRONG forgetting that Okouchi is the most anti-nationist writer in anime.

>I see you're a retard.
Here we have an excelent example of a cuck in his natural habitat. Ideals and Truth can be more important than life.

>Ideals
You're cute user

Dying a fruitless death makes you a cuck. Ain't no shame in living another day.

You'd let your assaulter and his dogs fuck you in the ass so you can live for another day huh?

ITT Buthurt General

You let your assaulter and his dog kill your ass because of your ideals? Because the notion of making your situation better is too much of a burden for you so you take the easy way out?

I'm glad how you ignored Truth. I'm no ideologue, but you're a nihilistic cuck.

Man's integrity and what he stands for is more important than his life. If he doesn't stand for anything, there is no value in his life. It's a normal thing for any guy. But then again, you're probably a nu-male and have no understanding of life.

cuck boy

>his reason for life is live so you can live
>actually kill yourself

>nihilistic
>Finds more value in living through hardships than taking the easy way route masking it by using "Ideals" to justify himself
Isn't that what you retards have been criticizing Suzaku for?

>Man's integrity and what he stands for is more important than his life

>forgetting he killed his father for boyish reasons
>left
>lef
>le
>l

>boyish reasons
>saving his people
okay

Suzaku prevented Hiroshima x1000. Looking back at CG, the Lelouch and Suzaku dynamic was excellent! Both characters really did compliment each other.

Remember how Sasuke wanted to become Hokage and change the world at the end of Naruto? That felt like a poor man's attempt at mimicing what made Lelouch and Suzaku so special.

I hope R3 emphasizes on how much of a failure the Zero Requiem was going to be rather than introducing a generic villain for Lelouch and Suzaku to stomp out.

>Man's integrity and what he stands for is more important than his life.
Your integrity is ultimately worthless in the grand scheme of things. Life is something you'll never get back again and its what you make of it dying for integrity is the most pathetic way to go.

>not realizing martial law leads to death anyway
>quite the dilemma
>cuck

No. I think you're not making an important distinction between two contexts. One if of a hypocrite flop floping all around the board just to make life harder for himself and the second one is having personal integrity. If Japanese want to go all out against their foe, they have every right to do so and be respected for it. I don't know where and how you life, but my people and i also had a hopeless war for something greater within my lifetime. And while we survived, it was always clear that dying for it or not was not what it was about. It was about doing the right thing. Who am I kidding, I'm probably talking to a Swedish or Californian nu-male who doesn't know anything about value or life.

>le nihilistic materialist

>If Japanese wanted to be stupid they have every right to do so
God Bless Okouchi for not making the Japs sympathetic in CG it makes people who defend their actions all the more retarded

>stupid
That's not what they were. You're very narrowminded and frankly, a piece of shit.

>martial law
Are you done being a retard now?
He never flip flop with anything. His ideal was sound its just that dumbfucks like you don't really understand or who am I kidding don't really want to understand what he was striving for which the show makes it clear.

>If Japanese want to go all out against their foe, they have every right to do so and be respected for it
And the show repeats over and over again how that logic is fucking stupid. There is no honor in death let alone suicide for a cause that's not really worth it.

>That's not what they were
see

>That's not what they were
Incompetent soldiers/ resistant fighters
Cucks who were too scared to do anything and just accept their life
After giving them everything they bit the hand that fed them

Not sure how you can say otherwuse

>He never flip flop with anything.

user, I hate to jump into this retarded argument, but Suzaku betrayed every single faction he was ever a member of until the end of the series.

holy fuck, this is a thread of popcorn.

>but Suzaku betrayed every single faction he was ever a member of until the end of the series
Britannia?

Let's...he was never on the Japanese side and in the end he needed to fight for Britannia to complete Zero's Requiem so.....

I don't think you even know what he meant by flip flopping

>forgetting he himself says he has changed his philosophy
>it's canon user
>lmao

>forgetting he himself says he has changed his philosophy
Yeah.....at the very tail end of the show. Not exactly flip flopping isn't it?

>What is character development?

>betrays his father and the japanese in an attempt to end the war
>sells Lelouch out to Charles to get promotions at the end of S1 (admittedly this was only a friendship betrayal, not a faction betrayal and Lelouch had killed his waifu)
>betrays Charles to team up with Schneizel so that he could get promoted up the Knights faster
>betrays Schneizel to join Lelouch
>"betrays" Lelouch as part of Zero Requiem.

Literally did nothing wrong.

>betrays his father and the japanese in an attempt to end the war
How the fuck is this a faction betrayal when he did it as a kid?
>sells Lelouch out to Charles to get promotions at the end of S1
Not a betrayal
>betrays Charles to team up with Schneizel so that he could get promoted up the Knights faster
This never happened. Hell he was never on Charles side to begin with.
>betrays Schneizel to join Lelouch
Also not on his side
>"betrays" Lelouch as part of Zero Requiem.
And this is just you memeing

So is Suzaku hate just one giant meme or are you guys actually serious?

capitalist pig

>He never flip flop with anything. His ideal was sound its just that dumbfucks like you don't really understand or who am I kidding don't really want to understand what he was striving for which the show makes it clear.

>reading is too hard righto

Is there anything that's not a meme?

timeline doesn't matter still happens
>define flip flop
>flip
>then
>flop

BUT M-MUH WESTERLAND

>They agree with something then later disagree with it, then later agree with it again an unspecified amount of times.
So he didn't flip flop he just changed his outlook after seeing that it wouldn't get him anywhere at the current state of the world. i.e. Character development

memes

>Terrorists live in this general vicinity? You just bought a one way ticket to lead city bitch.
>Saw something you shouldn't have? Eleven bullets is all your getting nippo.

Elevens were basically rightsless. A Brit could kill one for a funny look and not even get punished.

>user creates synonyms
>changed his outlook ------> Character development
> flip flop ---->Character development
>it's his first time don't make fun of him
>he is trying to use brain

>user creates synonyms
No he's just wrong. You were proven wrong by common logic and now you continue to greentext like an idiot to save face. Either stop postinfgnow or I'll continue to make a fool out of you.

"Flip flopping" implies that he frequently kept changing his philosophy which is false. Confusing flip flopping with character development makes you look retarded because you refuse to admit you fucked up

>not an argument
>honestly now I feel bad thanks user

>flip flop
>flip floping
>something is different here

>straw man.
when did i ever imply anything

Except those incidents aren't the norm, nor were they slight transgressions. Clovis had a ghetto cleared out because a bunch of incompetent terrorists just stole an immortal. In fact, Kallen and Co. just drove what they thought to be highly lethal poison gas into a fucking ghetto, an area barely reached by medical service. Cornelia burned down a ghetto to kill the guy that murdered her own brother. Not to mention that the area did indeed harbour terrorists.

Both were done by individuals very high up the command chain, and the circumstances behind these actions aren't the norm. IIRC, people were horrified by what happened at the SAZ.

Nevermind that the Elevens pretty much share the same sentiment towards Britannians.

>rightsless
That Britannia even allowed Numbers to join the military and grant citizenship disproves that. Hell, Elevens even reached some of the highest positions of power there is.